Thanks Jew run USA/Anglos and Soviet Russia for beating the heroes of the world Nazi Germany!

YOU FUCKERS RUINED EVERYTHING! I wish europe was under nazi rule right now! the whole world would be better and everything would be under control! yet we are run by jews now and things will only get worse, thanks usa and soviet russia, although you can't really blame soviet russia as much since they were hit hard af by the bolshevik jew and the usa wanted short term industrial gains and were blinded easily by the jew, well you can see more and more each day that Hitler was the good guy! if you disagree you are part of the problem! It has gotten so bad that now white women are arguably a bigger threat then the jews seeing as how badly they have been brainwashed by the jews who would not be a problem had Hitler won! fucking russians and americans! problem of the world to this day! without you fuckers the world would be a better place! nazi tech would be far superior to this modern day garbage we have as well! we would be in fucking space by now with colonies in mars and flying cars!

Attached: download (1).jpg (270x187, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DatgHd59ZG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=DatgHd59ZG0

Dr. Joseph Goebbels was right!!!

Attached: afavavav2-e1429575710484-640x400.jpg (640x400, 51K)

We will just have to do better this time friend.

Attached: 1516580157199.png (720x715, 472K)

Attached: images.jpg (273x184, 14K)

True

Attached: 1521345519777.jpg (1119x1600, 555K)

yes canada fight agains the evil nazis so one day your country can become majority non white and elect a middle school teacher who wants to turn canada into a caliphate! Canada Yes!

Attached: come-o-ncanada.jpg (615x900, 77K)

Hitler was a zionist too, don't be fooled as well
Proof was him using the inverted swastika on the flag because jews love to invert the image of something good into something terrible.

oh yes because zionists love to kill jews! good one mohammad!

>I wish europe was under nazi rule right now

Yeah those guys who killed a fuckton of white people and almost no jews.

Stalin did more good to the white race than Hitler.

>Implying it was all the brits
We were already subverted. Our only hope was Oswald Mosley or to lose the war. We got neither. If anything, they should have just attacked us instead of sending so many peace letters that weren't going to change our retarded country's mind. Fuck, now I'm depressed

Attached: infinite_depress.png (261x349, 127K)

>Stalin did more good to the white race than Hitler.
lol

Ah yes if only le based Nazis had been allowed to save the white race by invading every European country to destroy their history and replace their populace.

Why do you fucking idiots think Hitler was for some sort of pan-European identity? Germanic living space was the name of the game.

He did. He saved the Russians from genocide, otherwise Hitler would have killed much more

and he curbed jewish influence at least a little, while Hitler basically solidified the jewish hold on the West

Hitler did nothing useful. 300 000 jews dying from typhus in the camps is nothing, it just gave them something to exagerrate and bitch about eternally

You do realise, you retarded Żmudzin, that Germans planned deport at least 50% of Lithuanians from lithuanian lands?
You are supporting the very same people that tried to eradicate you

HItler was not a Zionist but he was funded at the start by the zionist after they declared war on him he cutted all ties with them and killed all traitors that were at Germany at the time. Like the stupid Kaisar the commies and all that bullshit that were happening around that time Zionist were the least of the problems but they became the biggest threat in the end. Now the snowball effect has started for them and they cannot stop it even if they brainwash the whole next generation.

poles aren't white dumbass! hitler loved lithuanians though we would have been saved! we are part of the master prussian race! I read about it somewhere!

don't take anything a pole has to say seriously they are all sub humans! and their women race mix at record levels!

Oh well, maybe if he didn't attack USSR everything would be different.

he was only going to kill the slavs which is ok with me! lithuanians are not slavs btw!

that was his biggest mistake! he should have been as friendly as possible with the ussr and taken a defensive approach!

plus everyone knows you can't beat russia in a standard war the only way to beat russia is with unconventional warfare and even then the russian cockroaches will still probably survive somehow

>Hitler hated the poles
He didn't necessarily
Pic related

Attached: Poles.jpg (818x4779, 1.3M)

Have a bump

You are literally retarded mate.

related

Attached: Poland.png (892x510, 250K)

They were duped desu don't hate them. Yes this timeline would literally Start Trek tier if the Reich won but they did their job now we do ours. We do not let our Fuhrer down

Attached: WarriorOfGod.jpg (1272x1752, 2.86M)

desu if piłsudski stayed alive i believe there will be great polish-third reich alliance. I really want to live in time line where Poland joined hitler. Ehhh