So

How many of you actually identify as """intellectial underachievers""" who could turn the world around if they were "not lazy and motivated enough"?

Attached: 1521135206142.png (228x221, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lsdWEEb2SjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemistry_(relationship)
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
cubic.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i ask why spend the time trying when i can do shit i wanna do. the vast majority people are dumb and going to kill each other for dumb shit regardless. not like writing a book, painting a picture, composing a song, or inventing a light bulb will change human nature.

Who thinks that highly of themselves without having proved it? if anyone here thinks like this they should just kill themselves.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

what are you implying OP

>Implying there is anything to save.

you just want free shit from ppl like OP shut up

I am a semi-intelligent loser if that's what you mean. My IQ is in the mid 120s, in elementary school I was placed in the gifted program, I read a lot, I've had a couple professors tell me I'm a talented writer... I am probably smarter than at least the average person. But I also suffer from a schizotypal personality disorder and am a two-time university drop-out NEET virgin fuck-up. Idk maybe I'm not that intelligent. I am lazy but I have problems that stem from beyond laziness I think. I don't think lack of motivation is what's keeping me from achievement, I think a defective personality is. In elementary school adults used to tell me they thought I was going to be a doctor or a lawyer. Definitely undershot expectations there

>internet and childhood iq test

retard

my iq is 130 - pretty sure those numbers don't really have any actual meaning
i can't support myself or find any steady income
i really hope i won't make any contribution or leave a fucking "mark on the world" or ACTUALIZE INNER POTENTIAL
those people who occupy themselves with kind of shitty thoughts are cunts who create nothing but problems

only want some peace and quiet, maybe even in a spiritual kind of way

and a job that doesn't make me want to kill myself and everybody there after just one month

used to be...
youtu.be/lsdWEEb2SjE

Attached: 56756579569.jpg (1920x1928, 349K)

There is no such thing as an intellectual underachiever as potential without action is just a waste. If they are capable and have a desire to doe something with that capability, but don't want to do anything, that's stupid and not really all that smart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemistry_(relationship)

Attached: 1466187102732.jpg (600x600, 50K)

You sick cunt you're everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 4567465745.jpg (648x660, 49K)

Kevin Hogg
cubic.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

Attached: 6356467846.jpg (680x634, 35K)

Doesn't exist, it's just a bunch of dumb people who think they are smart and make the excuse that they're lazy and that's why they fail.

Attached: 1518934351623.png (607x608, 382K)

If you're over the age of 20 and believe that you can "turn the world around", there is something deeply wrong with you.

Attached: 090130nadamebaru20(1).jpg (1300x975, 341K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

Attached: 1520396206274.gif (500x477, 508K)

That would be 90% of Sup Forums they overestimate themselves. Adopting fallacious reasoning that they would be truly great if they were only try hard. They are entirely mistaken.

the truth is that becoming 'great' in the world is a chaos system and it doesn't matter how much IQ, effort or talent you put into it, it will always be more of a lottery....Hitler himself was a failed painter, homeless for a while, weirdo, not extraordinary intelligent. But he achieved 'greatness', because he took part in this lottery where the only thing you have to do is participate in some way (be a speaker, be a organizer, be some public guy). That's it

Attached: Hitler-e1491602033305.jpg (1122x561, 46K)