Just an illiterate farm girl who's good for nothing

>just an illiterate farm girl who's good for nothing
>suddenly starts hearing revelation
>for some reason becomes a leader of a French army
>hijinks ensue, lifts the siege of Orleans and changes the tide of 100 years' war completely
>taken hostage by the English for crossdressing
>burned at the stake for heresy
>after all those years, still never fails to trigger Brits

Did she just get lucky? Or she actually was guided by the Lord?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6441-TM-Ace-11-Out-4-15/page35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't that be a question for /his/?

>just an illiterate farm boy who's good for nothing
>suddenly starts hearing swallows

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

French historical figures are pretty unlucky

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay

Jeanne's my historyfu and im a britbong

How long do I need to pratice swordsmanship until I can cut a swallow through multiple dimensions at once, Sup Forums?

Darjeeling is my waifu and I'm a frog.

African or European?

You live in a 3-dimensional world. A cutting motion moves through 2 dimensions almost by default. (along the blade to make use of the blade, and into the target)

Jannu is my waifu

I saw her first, user. Go slut it up with Saber Alter or something.

Jannu is for dragon dickings

>Go slut it up with Saber Alter or something.

Can't; she spends all her time cucking you.

The appearance of Joan of Arc at the siege of Orléans sparked a revival of French spirit, and the tide began to turn against the English.[74] The English laid siege to Orléans in 1428, but their force was insufficient to fully invest the city. In 1429 Joan convinced the Dauphin to send her to the siege, saying she had received visions from God telling her to drive out the English. She raised the morale of the troops, and they attacked the English redoubts, forcing the English to lift the siege. Inspired by Joan, the French took several English strongholds on the Loire.[76]

The English retreated from the Loire Valley, pursued by a French army. Near the village of Patay, French cavalry broke through a unit of English longbowmen that had been sent to block the road, then swept through the retreating English army. The English lost 2,200 men, and the commander, John Talbot, 1st Earl of Shrewsbury, was taken prisoner. This victory opened the way for the Dauphin to march to Reims for his coronation as Charles VII, on 16 July 1429.[76][77]

After the coronation, Charles VII's army fared less well. An attempted French siege of Paris was defeated on 8 September 1429, and Charles VII withdrew to the Loire Valley.[78]

it was preordained

>Wikipedia
Baka user

WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND YOU
SAY BABY I LOVE YOU

Wew

>>Illiterate French Farm Girl
>>Grows up to do things
>>Burned on stake
>>Comes back as a junk-showing referee of a war for the Holy Grail.

IMMHO, she should show more of her junk.

GOD WILLS IT!

She rose to positions of leadership when she performed a literal miracle. Specifically, she changed the direction of the wind to the French's enormous advantage, less than a second after being sarcastically prompted to.

The French army had shit morale, but there was a prophesy going around that a maiden would lead the army to victory. Charles VII decided to exploit this prophesy by placing Jeanne as the figurehead of his army. And after he had gotten what he wanted and Jeanne became a liability because she agitated to continue the war with the British while Charles wanted peace, he allowed her to be burned at the stake since it was in his interest for her to be silenced.

>after all those years, still never fails to trigger Brits

I have never met a Brit who had a problem with Joan of Arc. Her death was at the hands of the British but she was an enemy combatant at the time so we don't feel that guilty about it. The French were the ones who betrayed her, so her trial and death is just seen as another example of the French being cunts.

Silence, Perfidious Albion

No, the voice she heard was the Counter Force, not God who doesn't exist in the Nasuverse

Gilles' tulpa.

>who doesn't exist in the Nasuverse

Your point?

Nice headcannon. God talked to David and Solomon.

> I don't how Alaya works.
Smug Cú here is right. You don't know what you're talking about.

Prove it. Kara no Kyoukai confirms that Jeanne heard the counterforce and not 'God' unless you mean the 'God' from DDD who doesn't give two shits about humans and is just a part of Gaia anyway.

>Prove it.
So omniscience and omnipotence don't do it for you in the way of proof, huh

If you can show me actual proof I will gladly say I am wrong. I don't want to keep spouting useless facts like the Nasufags who say shit like 'Earth is Gaia's reality marble' or 'LOL RANDOM ZELRETCH!'.

Go ahead and back up your claims.

>Solomon married with the daughter of an Egyptian Pharaoh, but it has been said that, later, God appeared while he was dreaming on his bed and said "you are qualified. Speak your wishes. I'll shall grant it". Rather than gold or political power, he sought wisdom more than anything. God was satisfied. For that answer itself was proof that he had the qualifications to attain "true wisdom". When he woke up, Solomon had ten rings inserted on both hands. It was the proof of the wise man recognized by God.

Proof of what, you fucking nutcase? Do you believe that the Counter Force is fucking omnipotent? If it was, then there would be no need for Alaya to have separated from Gaia. There would be no way for the world to ever come into danger.

>> Heres the translation from the tatari/fuyuki webpage:
If God's a phenomenon that's perfect and flawless while omniscient and omnipotent, demons are phenomena that are absurd and nontangible while human and incompetent.

Back in the old days, demons used to be thought of as messengers of God, but God and demons are completely different; how people are suffering under demons isn't being heard by him.

Since demons are incompetent, they hang around humans, but God doesn't care about humans. Doesn't care about faith and no interest in how humans have fun or suffer; since of course, he just needs himself. That's what it means to be omniscient and omnipotent.

So the only thing he has ever had to say to us is "Bug off, don't bother me."

She was actually guided by the Lord.
Can't explain that by 'luck'.

When did I say the Counter Force was all-powerful!?

From the wiki about Jeanne: They say that in reality all that happened was that she used tactics that the knights of that time didn't use out of contempt and honour. She is noted to be one of the Heroic Spirits in recent history who utilized the power of the Counter Force to accomplish her deeds as a hero.[8

The nasuverse literally has a divinity stat, and you're trying to convince me that gods don't exist in it?

Underrated post.

Of course they existed before Altera beat the shit out of them but just not the 'Christian' one. In that regard, the Root is the real God. Unless it has like some weird avatar or something.

That's a character's speech from DDD, as I recall. Not a "Materials" perspective.

But God does exist in the Nasuverse, anyway. We just don't know much about him.

King Solomon was verifiably omniscient and omnipotent. Try to justify that without a God. If you can show me actual contrary evidence, I will gladly say I am wrong. I don't want to keep spouting useless facts like the Nasufags who say shit like "CONFIRMED WRONG IN KNK" or "LOL DIFFERENT WORLD ORDER!".

>just an illiterate farm girl who's good for nothing
>suddenly starts hearing revelation
Hitler?

Fair enough. I concede, well played good sir! Nice throwback too! I guess I'll have to wait and see if he shows up in game with like genderswapped Jesus or something

Are you one of those idiots who thinks that Sherlock Holmes didn't exist in the Nasuverse, too?

Why would Brits be triggered that they managed to capture and kill a literal saint? France should be the triggered ones considering they were so incompetent they couldn't protect a gift from God.

>>after all those years, still never fails to trigger Brits
>Northern French invade and conquer your country
>Get into a civil war with other frogs over control of frogland. March you off to die for them overseas.
>Years later, blame you for their actions on korean karate forums

As far as I am aware, wasn't he like an amagalation of irl detectives or someone from a parallel world where he was real? It's a bit ambiguous.

niiiice

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6441-TM-Ace-11-Out-4-15/page35

Neat! Thanks, I was always confused with Sherlock because in FGO he goes into a massive rant about Servants maybe not being real including himself but this clears that up!

>junk-showing

?

Could I summon Mickey Mouse as a Servant according to FGO rules?

Dunno, probably as some weird bullshit manifestation of the collective spirits of dead animators and Walt Disney or some shit.

According to Aoko there is someone, or something, beyond the Root.

>ability to buy up all the IPs of the other heroes or make more well known knockoffs

Caster Walt could possibly be one of the most broken 20th century Servants you could summon simply based on the ability to neuter most servants by family friendly-izing them
>NP: Happiest Place on Earth
>Reality Marble Disneyland where all Servants become near harmless guy-in-suit versions of themselves. The park is fully functional and all staff will follow commands from Walt to the letter. Walt can also expand the park with attractions based on Servants trapped within or add merch base on them to park stores as part of Happiest Place on Earth's ultimate power: to make other Servants "Disney property" so that they never leave the park.

>Jeanne's my historyfu
Been mine since I was a child

>Ghazan, the Mongol ruler of the Ilkhanate, sought a Franco-Mongol alliance with the Crusaders against the Egyptian Mamluks, but was never able to successfully coordinate military actions
Fuck, why couldn't I live in that world?

you guys think this woman is real lol she is just another pallas athena or this place

>tatari/fuyuki webpage:
That shit is nearly a decade out of date, user.
No one reads that anymore.

DING DONG JANNU

GETTING MESSAGES FROM GOD?
YOU BETTER BERIEVE IT'S A JANNU

She's better than Medb's tulpa at least.

It's a bit odd they haven't done like a Saber Jeanne

What class if Jalter?

Well, when first encountered in-story as the Witch of Orleans, she was classed as a Ruler too. When actually implemented as a Servant though, she was an Avenger.

>No historyfu
Ned Kelly-chan when, Nasu?

>Jeanne's my historyfu
been mine since i was a kid too, fantastic taste brother

>soldiers were led into battle by a underage virgin saint qt idol who is said to be blessed by god
morale is a hell of a drug

IF YOU AIN'T RUNNIN GAME