Are there any alternatives to the deteriorating Western world?

Are there any alternatives to the deteriorating Western world?

Attached: IMG_20180310_203907.jpg (236x246, 10K)

Why do people think a society in constant expansion constant lifexpectancy rising is in deterioration? Ever been to india? Do something for your education and go there and see what shit really looks like

Space colonies

Antarctica or mars

Attached: 98D5194A-414F-4DCB-A67A-13A6090EE598.jpg (1567x1129, 421K)

Technology, materials, access to food, and life expectancy have never been higher, but we are eroding culturally at an alarming rate.

>Why do people think a society in constant expansion constant lifexpectancy rising is in deterioration?

Because they have a functioning brain and they know we are not in "constant expansion" in terms of demography? Life expectancy keeps rising, but we have low birthrates, if you can't see why that's a problem maybe you should go to your local retirement home and ask an old dude in a wheelchair to plan a bridge or complete a social media marketing project. When he is done drooling, maybe you will finally understand.

So it was better 80 years ago when dad beat the shit out of you because you didnt go to sundays church? The poor are eroding culturally but the wealthy and the rich have never been better, and who really cares about some peasants that can be replaced by some niggers?

>So it was better 80 years ago when dad beat the shit out of you because you didnt go to sundays church?

Yes

>So it was better 80 years ago when dad beat the shit out of you because you didnt go to sundays church?
Yes

Yes

Yes.

I swear i didn't see the other posts before doing mine.

>164535591

antarctica

Neither did I.

Việt Nam

Housing is less affordable than ever in a few western countries, makes it much harder to start families...Thus we have a dead culture which is merely filled up by foreigners.
Not similar foreigners either, ones who cannot mesh with what we have.
Birth control isn't flushed from out clean drinking water either, so men are feminised by the healthiest drink choice we have.

and the middle suffers it all

Plus the anti white narrative and being in constant pain makes me wanna eat a bullet.
I can't make heads or tails of it anymore.
Seemed like it was just yesterday I was an innocent kid who's childhood was stolen away by propaganda

>Plus the anti white narrative and being in constant pain makes me wanna eat a bullet.
Don't do it, user. The best revenge is being successful. You've been dealt a good genetic and national hand in life.

Bump since I'm thinking about moving soon. How about Poland? I heard that's a pretty cool country.

Stay here and fix it, you fuck.

t. the Poop

Make it better or die.

Yes.

>Sweden

We will just take the same shitty mindset out there. We need to solve our issues here.