One piece

Brûlée won the Luffybowl, this is canon, everybody go home.

This page is really fucking funny. Katakuri says a regular villian comment of how Luffy will lose soon, but Luffy assumes Katakuri saw Gear 4 ending in the future, so he just reveals his secret thinking Katakuri already knows like holy shit my dude

Not sure it's a random villainous comment. Jaimini made it seem like Katakuri saw the future but just didn't know what it meant.
Guess we'll have to wait for Viz.

Is that third panel Brulee's most attractive face yet?
How old is Brulee again?

Would they really have this fight take so long if Luffy loses in the end? Didn't the Magellan "fight" end in like a chapter?

She should be around 40 years old or older.

>Nothing happens

>flying hug
So cute.

There's no way the fight is over user. There's no way Brulee and Luffy will stay on Nuts Island with BM, Peros, and Amande chasing them. It's going to turn into a classic Scooby-Doo scene of the two of them jumping through mirrors all over Totland with Katakuri trying to attack them when they are in the Mirror World for a second each time.

But how can she be that old if she calls Katakuri big brother? And Amande big sister?

Katakuri is 49.

No they won't, that's why Jobbakuri wil lose with no help or no new form.

Luffy could in theory let him be trapped in the mirror world by keeping Brulee.

Jobbakuri is literally already defeated, he is standing in no one's way, is not holding an island hostage or a strawhat hostage.

He is not the main villain, the arc doesn't need him to be defeated to be resoved.

AND YET, Luffy will hop back in and blow him the fuck out because he is a jobber and that's what jobbers do, get beaten just for the sake of being beaten.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Katakuri is 48 years old.

Perospero 1st son 50 years old
Compote 1st daughter 49 years old
Or they are twin and both 49 years old.

Brulée is the 7th daughter.

Yeah, I know the fight isn't over, it's just me wondering if I'm insane for thinking the outcome is obvious. Some people in other sites are just so dedicated to the idea Luffy loses, it makes me doubt myself.

eight daughter

user, do you need a nap

Yes, sorry 8th*

Luffy losing is nothing new, though. Round 1 against Crocodile is a major loss. He loses to Magellan. He lost to Akainu. He hasn't had a loss in the NW yet and now's the best time for it.

Do you need a jobb? Cause I know the right guy.

Holy shit, all these guys are WAY older than I imagined
Well, I would still bang a younger Brulee,
at the very least.

He lost to Big Moms Army.

>mfw doffyfags are at it again

>your favorite character is a jobber and there's literally nothing you can do about it

Luffy will beat Katakuri, and the way he'll do it is by eating Katakuri's secret stash of donuts, causing him to go into another fit of rage.
Screencap this because I'm right.

>Charlotte Katakuri [509 cm] Komugi Island (Hakuriki Town) "Minister of Flour" Second Son
>Charlotte Daifuku [489 cm] Poripori Island (Mame Mame Town) "Minister of Beans" Third Son
>Charlotte Oven [492 cm] Yakigashi Island (Fukkura Town) "Minister of Browned Food" Fourth Son
>There are 34 islands with 34 Ministers in Totto Land. It's all handled by Big Mom's children although that's what I have decided, but I'm not sure wheather to show all information or not. There are just too many profound/background settings.
I love the irony of the governor of Komugi Island fighting Mugiwara. It's like fate or something.

>>There are 34 islands with 34 Ministers in Totto Land. It's all handled by Big Mom's children although that's what I have decided, but I'm not sure wheather to show all information or not
oda pls

Why is Pedro dressed up as Pudding?

I wonder if some islands are overpopulated because they're well governed and/or their minister is popular. The reverse too, deserted islands nobody wants to live in because whoever's responsible for it is not doing a good job.

>smoothie robin
muh dikk

Why not?

Pedro should have been dressed as Tamago

Long hair and both hiding an eye behind it? Also, most probably because it's funny.

Rereading Dressrosa, I just noticed that Drake was on Minion Island when Corazon died. Do you think it's likely that this will lead to anything later, like some kind of interaction between Drake and Law when they learn they were both there at the time?

>Zoro as Cracker
Confirmed, Zoro was a red herring. He'll job his next fight just like Cracker did.

I sense betrayals incoming.
Some will go on their own and others will be undercover marines.
Poor Big Mom is gonna lose her family and be forced to ally with the strawhats.

I need lews of Brulee

>carrot and jinbei as nakamas
>no pudding
Can you imagine being so BTFO

Well Drake already said he didn't care about his fathers death there, so might not lead to anything.

>no pudding
It took me a solid 30 seconds to understand what you meant. I was just staring at Pedro like "Pudding's right there though".

Yeah, there will be one panel, maybe two, of Drake going "Hey". And Law going "Hey".

>compote is doing the dreamworks face

More likely, Drake's still working for the Marines as an undercover agent like Corazon was.

At the very least we know from Drake's puzzled reaction to Doflamingo's downfall at the hands of Law that he figured there was a connection.
I think it was mostly a way for Oda to combine two backstories in one but should everything come to light it might also be a way for Drake to feel like he owns Law and Corazon for freeing him from his father by their actions, albeit unintentionally. This gratitude could turn into a debt that might become relevant in Wano.

He said the Marines needed to change at the end of Marineford. I don't think he's currently working for them at the moment but

Coby, Smoker and X-Drake as admirals of the reformed Marines at the end? And Sabo/Dragon fleet admiral.

>the reason Smoothie didn't do anything was because she wanted to betray Mama all along

Jinbei is 2000% cooler with Oden's hairstyle and clothes.

Drake didn't give a shit. He was probably glad he could ditch his father without any consequence.

I hope hanging out with Luffy and co will bring back Jinbei's wild side. He looked way cooler before.

You say this every week, you nigger.

>And Sabo/Dragon fleet admiral
Fucking what? Kuzan or Issho, you dingus.

Why is this guy in the line up? Is that Cracker? Or are we finally seeing Snack?

>Oden
Oven*

Not Cracker, that's for sure.

It's one of the Charlottes that was pointing a gun at the Vinsmokes when Peros locked them in candy at the table during the ceremony.

>Katakuri is Luffy, a strong fighter
>Cracker is Zoro, a strong fighter
>Smoothie is Robin, a weak fighter
What did Oda mean by this?

>Luffy couldn't punch through Candy Wall with Gear 3
>Amande slices through it like it's nothing

WHAT'S HER BOUNTY!?

>What did Oda mean by this
Probably nothing cause he didn't draw it.

>tough looking warrior with a roman headgear
>not cracker

>tfw you realize Katakuri: the mochi bender

Luffy couldn't use haki though. If i had to guess i would say around 400M. Higher than Tamago.

Unless he decided to change style as well as shape for no reason, I'm gonna say it's not Cracker.

Post the differences in your opinions on this arc before going into it and now
Before:
>This is such a waste of time. Big Mom looks goofy and her crew is gonna be a bunch of wacky idiots
Now:
>This has been my favorite arc of the New World and Big Mom’s crew is one of the most interesting pirate crews shown thus far and Big Mom is a terrifying monster

Before
>This might be fun but I wish Zoro was here.
Now
>This is fun but I wish Zoro was here.

Why are Doffyfags so triggered every time a new character who's stronger than him is introduced? Doffy was much more than just battle strength.

>Bounty levels
Stop.

Is Usopp the third strongest strawhat now?

before
>i don't actually know what the fuck is going on since i picked up the series again in late dressrosa after dropping it during mid fishman's island
after
>this arc is actually good

They think their hype for him being built up since his introduction after Alabasta is equal to power level.

Sabo and Dragon want to destroy the World Government and burn the survivors, why would they lead the Marines?

When will /ourgirl/ Charlotte "Jewelry" Bonney appear?

Nigga, the guy asked what her bounty would be. The user made a guess. What the fuck are you on about?

It could just be somebody from Cracker's island.

Because they are also saving countless countries. Basically doing the Marines's job. I believe Dragon just want to reform them. Not destroy them. Don't forget he's Garp's son.

If it was Cracker, he would have been given a much larger role in this post-tower-collapse part of the story. He's not even name dropped, which he would be if he were at the wedding. It's not him.

Before:
>This arc looks great, and I can't wait to learn about Sanji and his family

Now:
>This arc has been great except for nearly everything about Sanji and his family.

Before:
>This should be a fun light interlude
After:
>How did they ever think they could get out of this without the whole crew holy shit

Garp raised two pirates and the leader of the revolutionaries, that's not a good indictment of loyalty or optimism in authority.

Before
>Damn first yonko it's going to be fun
Now
>Oh my god, one of my favorite arc ever.

Before:
>Oh great, more Alice shit no one cares about ever

After:
>Interesting arc but everyone's color schemes are either perfect or fucking retarded

Just because the main characters are an exception (surprise, surprise) doesn't mean that bounty levels aren't a thing. Both Jinbe and Perospero used bounty as a direct indication of someone's power.

Good catch.

But who is he, then? The guy gets his won panel lined up with the likes of Daifuku, Compote, and Smoothie. He's gotta come around to be something bigger than a fodder BM child

I'm tired of people equating a character's powers and strength to what their bounty would be, as it's useless information and not a power bar.

Dragon isn't a pirate. The revolutionnaries are closer to what the Marines are. Do you really believe Dragon doesn't believe into a form of police and justice? That's exactly what his organization is. He's just against the corrupted Marines who work for the Celestial Dragons.

>Luffy still running
>Sanji still cooking
>Big Mom still on rampage

When did all this start again? 10 chapters ago?

>it's just one piece I'm not going to think about it too much
>it's just one piece I'm not going to think about it too much

I'm just along for the ride, I guess

Garp didn't raise nothing. He let a fucking criminal raise two impressionable kids while he did his job.

Luffy’s been fighting with best boy

You haven't read everything? What the fuck, user?

I'm just saying that that user wasn't doing that. In fact, he was doing the exact opposite cause he offered a bounty lower than Luffy's, even thought he couldn't break the wall and Amande could cut it. He was doing the exact opposite of what you were thinking.

An unamed Big Mom pirate with a design different enough for us to remember who he is. That's it. No, he's nothing special.

i did, i went back too before adventuring myself into the series too much

Nah, Oda's been doing that a lot this arc. There's tons of ministers about, and they're all technically big deals even if they don't factor into this plot.

And of course nothing happened in between? Fuck off.

What did she mean by this?

Oda's sexual innuendo.

Technically it's just "brother/sister" and it's used mostly for older siblings because of Japanese hierarchical culture.

Will Hancock's love for Luffy remain just a gag, or will she maybe get a bit of reciprocation EoS? Curious as to what people think for real. I'm sure even if it does though, it won't be without a gag of sorts.

>The Running and Rampage
873. 12 chapters ago

>The Cooking
Depends on what you mean. Sanji agrees to cook in 876 (9 chapters ago). The actual cooking began at 880 (5 chapters ago)

So what's to stop Big Mom from wanting to kidnap Sanji once she eats the cake?