Are there countries with peaceful niggers?

Are there countries with peaceful niggers?

Attached: 1506532940736.webm (896x504, 1.25M)

Those are bitch hits.

no

>peaceful
>niggers

Chose one.

If you only have one or two in a city/town, sure. When they get togeather their waaagh energy builds up and they nig out.

the only places with peaceful niggers are cemeteries.

Got em

All the sub-saharan shitskins here are relatively peaceful.
All the crime is always done by pakis/egyptians/albos and gypsies, I never hears of actual niggers doing anything, although they're even more uncivilised than the rest.

South Korea. Because if the niggers act out (even just getting in a scuffle at a bar) they get deported immediately.

Attached: download.png (275x183, 3K)

usa

ours are but they've been under evolutionary pressure for a thousand years

Reminds me how great it is not to live in America

I've seen a lot of bullying in my school but never seen a bunch of kids piling on another kid on the floor.

Future cop.

Future "statistics."

aren't Zambia and Botswana pretty white friendly? AFAIK Botswana took in the whites from Rhodesia that commienigger mugabe kicked out. Gave them land and stuff.

Russia
never heard of a single nigger being a problem here.
Mostly because every nigger here is an exchange student.

you have chechens though

Exactly the reason why niggers and sandniggers say they are not happy in Sweden of all places.
When you have too many niggers around niggers things get really nigger and niggers start nigger so everything goes to nigger. Niggering niggers, nigger.

That was australia.

Yup, 1 chill nigger

Attached: cabral-si-andreea-ibacka.jpg (768x433, 63K)

I hate to break it to you, newfag, but niggers are the same wherever they ago.

What is a chechen

Russia

well the question was about niggers

light-skinned islamist nation within the russian federation
they have their own language and mostly live in their containment republic, like every other ethnicity except illegal immigrants

Mountain monkeys.

Attached: original_q627rUR[1].jpg (604x453, 62K)

Botswana maybe Namibia and Ruanda (after the Hutu Tusti genocide)

Most African countries below the Muslim 'border' and north of south Africa are pretty peaceful. That is, when there isn't some 'conflict'.

Not gonna lie that high kick looked hillarious
>american education in australia

Malawi is pretty peaceful. Apparently the Arabs took shitloads of slaves from there, specifically because of that.

uk nogs appear tamer than most.

So what, Russia conquered many Muslim peoples in the past and they will conquer new ones in the future.
Either you are strong and expand or you are weak and are invaded.

what an idiot. around niggers never relax, it's in the bible too.

/thread

Wrong

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x124, 418K)

Nigger funerals

Attached: 1514696287233.jpg (828x720, 111K)

What the fuck...

>be white
>consider myself middle-right
>have mixed race girlfriend
>never fought a foreigner or anyone of ethnic origins (to my knowledge)
>been in 20 plus street fights out boozing and because of drug debts

I outright oppose Sharia law but don't care if you're peaceful/not oppressive with religious beliefs.
Still have some serious dislikes with Muslims due to what they did to northern Cyprus, if you've ever visited as a westerner you'll be disgusted, tombs of martyrs converted to Muslim 'martyr' tombs, churches with all there religious markings rekt and converted to mosques, acid burned teenage girls. Disgusting.

you must live in the south, in edessa my cousin and his friends throw the word nigger around so much there you be a national chimp out if the jigaboos found out

this hair those beards those eyes Just
they look like the evil psychopathic brothers of the beatles

why do coons always film themselves assaulting people and post it on the internet? It’s basically a round about way of turning yourself into the police

sub-85 IQ

remember, below 85 and they are not even considered useful cannon fodder by the American military. They are complete non-functional retards who will likely spend their days doing simple menial tasks, or die slinging drugs or robbing folks.

not usual unless they are raised by different race if by their own they're just savage beast

No, why do you think China arrest them on sight