Half Black half Paki in England

I'm British citizen and I support British government,I voted for Theresa May and before that for David Cameron.I love this country especially larger cities,every year I see more colored people.And British folks like us colored people,they thread us with respect.I never faced any kind of discrimination.This place is amazing.

Attached: I love UK.jpg (634x496, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RwDu1tOF1Ww
youtu.be/Wria8snnieY?t=1h17m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself nigger

post dick pic

remove your meme flag and I'll believe you liar. You're full of shit.

I know, diversity is fucking awesome. I just hope we can get over this current rough patch and ascend to the highest levels of liberty and enlightenment.

>half paki
It's small

You will never be British. We hate you. I hate you. Fuck you and fuck off.

Why don't you put on a KKK costume? Here in the UK,the police actually respect us,and doesn't shoot people because of their skin color.

bump for diversity

You know what's sad? The fact you're not even this mutt guy, you're some white British guy sat there bored as fuck on a Monday goin' "ey how can I wind up poll today"

It's pathetic

or American, probably American.

i'm half pajeet half anglo but i'd still come for you on the day of the rope
Sup Forums - the most diverse white supremacist bread baking forum

Absolutely. I still refuse to believe any nigger or paki even knows about POL let alone comes here.

It’s only faggot white guys like vid that come here

youtu.be/RwDu1tOF1Ww

Attached: 92987576-7AC0-43B3-804F-2850989F0DB4.gif (500x270, 997K)

you are welcome user, ignore the proxy fags

how bored are you op?
need to larp as some shitskin just to get a rise

Attached: typical brit.png (926x408, 114K)

Please leave.

shut up lil faggot nigger

Seconded.

So sad to see England turn into this. England has a very dark future, no matter what happens.

If they're even in Britain, but it's not like we've got anything better to do. lol

>You are the lively tradition of your nation, saving its face before history. People of the UK, remember who you are. Remember your glorious past. You are the sons and daughters of knights, of kings, of explorers, philosophers and artists. Who is the sovereign in this country? It's you, the people.

There is a future for our children

Attached: 1521391309287.jpg (938x889, 156K)

You know what's sad?Racists damaging modern British values but it's a good thing that you are just a minority.I am proud of our Prime Minister and her refusal to let racists in our country.

Wasn't Theresa May unelected and just put in Cameron's place by the ruling party when he resigned?

That was great, people have had enough.
Did anyone watch after, because this happened youtu.be/Wria8snnieY?t=1h17m29s LMAO.

>> Claims to be British.
>> Spells coloured colored
Fuck off you cunt.

I was watching it and thinking about it all day haha. It was intense. Had me beating my fist on the desk with friends and on the verge of tears at one point. Next Sunday will be even better.

Shit, timestamp didn't work. Go to 1.17.30, a bloke takes the piss out of the jihadis.

I'm thinking of going, but should I take the kids?

Hahaha yeah that guy was fucking great

One one hand, you shouldn't because of the risk of violence, but on the other, they kind of need to see/feel what it's like to be there among countrymen in such a way. It's your call as a parent bro

meme flag
abhorrent post
slide thread
SAGE
not sure if JIDF or LEAF thou

Attached: SLIDE THREAD.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Tommy Robinson speaking at speaker’s corner has clearly brought in British leftypol or some other subreddit/discord to act like annoying faggots.

In the days before there were many black people in England, it used to be considered lucky if you saw one. People would touch a black man for luck.

I don't think people think it's lucky anymore.

>Great Pakistan

>bro
Did you just assume my gender?!?!? lol
The boy's 15 so he'll be fine but the girls are 12. No, fuck it we will go, I'm pissed off enough to overcome my stiff upper lip.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

You're all going back.

A couple of weeks ago we had one knocking on our front door at 22.30 asking if he could come in to charge his phone because he needed to call his Mum. My husband told him to fuck off.

No we aren't.I am second generation

half these replies are amerimutts using a british flag

I'm glad you're having a great time in England stay in England and make that country of more diverse country bringing all your relatives and all your friends as well

>I love this country
>I voted for Theresa May and before that for David Cameron

One or the other, you can't claim to love the country at the same time as claiming you voted for two people who constantly undermined us.

Ahmed you shit stain . Porton down are cooking something up for you

Cameron gambled that the majority of Brits wouldn't vote for Brext (as a tactic to stop the rise of the right) and then buggered off when he lost.
May won a leadership contest, but did such a piss poor job with anything she touched she was facing a vote of no confidence. She called a general election thinking the Brits would save her and instead ending up decimating her majority and had to form a coaltion government to hold on to her job as PM.

You live if you don't respect British anti racist values

Meme flag

Do you want to see Islam as the official religion in England and the opression of all other faiths and non believers?

>You live if you don't respect British anti racist values
So those who respect anti-racist values die. lol, very perceptive Pajeet.

That's why anti racist tories are doing so well and BNP is almost dead? Kek

God, I'd be terrified if I were kid today...