I genuinely like Bleach

I genuinely like Bleach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to say that. But you probably didn't finish tge series so don't bother and stop it here.
Ending is fucking trash. The 100 chapters before the finale were pointless and a waste of fucking time as well.

I think you like drinking it too.

I enjoyed the first 60 or so episodes. Jumped ship whenever the soul society arc was over.

Good for you

First season is one of the best TV anime ever.
Everything after that is a shit below average battle shounen.

>I genuinely like Bleach.
Me too.

Bleach is probably up there with DBZ in terms of quality. And power creep.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk

It was alot of awesome fights and powers. And other cool shit in it.

Not to mention the greatest build to a Re-Match in anime history.

Came here to post this
This OP almost made me want to give the series another try

I knew you drank cleaning supplies

I liked all of it and the movies up until episode 324 or whatever where Rukia fades away. Felt like a natural end. Havent seen the final season/26 episodes yet but recently downloaded them and figure I may as well power through them at some point

Same. I sometimes like to dream that I'm a Shinigami in Soul Society and fight hollows and stuff.

>"I like giant swardz"
It's okay my man. I do too.
I do too.

Bleach is great for binge watching. That's why I liked it. I seriously can't watch it weekly let alone reading it weekly.

>"why yes, I DID stop watching after they beat Aizen! How did you know?"

Where's the new anime at.

I once did too.

It's unironically my favorite shonen. I acknowledge that hxh for example is objectively better, but I like bleach a lot more.

No shonen in existence gets me pumped up as much as ichigo going in while number 1 is playing in the background.

Also it has the perfect balance of humor-serious shit. I also really dig Kubo's style.

fuck, am i gay for kubo?

It earned its popularity, but it also earned the disdain it got later on.

Don't worry, cancerfuck taste can be cured.

You have genuine shit taste