No Christmas episode

>no Christmas episode

So are the Biyoris all godless heathens? I would have thought that country bumpkins would be more religious than city dwellers.

I thought we'd get one when it was winter, but it didn't look like anyone was celebrating Christmas at all. Is the country side in Japan really like that?

Japanese aren't Christians.

Maybe, but Christmas episodes is SoL anime is pretty common. We got a beach episode, sleepover episode, transfer student episode, etc. But nothing about Christmas, not even a hint of it in the background. Just stood out to me as weird.

Christmas is for couples. They're a small group of girls living in the middle of nowhere who know exactly one guy even vaguely their age, who they rarely even notice is there.

Was there any Christmas chapters even in the manga?

How? They through that in there for fanservice.

Nips != Christians

Their parents could give them gifts. They could even do a gift exchange amongst them, that'd be pretty funny.

They can't celebrate Christmas because there's no KFC in their little village.

That's not how Christmas works though. Why would they associate gift giving with Christmas? New Year is closer to that, though even that is mostly just adults giving money to kids.

user youre plain retarded or just hunting for (you)s?

I want to fuck Hotaru

So they just don't even know what Christmas is? It just seems odd that it was totally glossed over in the anime. Not even Hotaru mentioned anything about it.

What? I just told you, they know what Christmas is and it isn't relevant to them. What part of this don't you understand?

>you'll never lay in the snow with Nattsun and hold her hand and make snow angels

>So are the Biyoris all godless heathens?

Joy riders too.

Surely Hotaru did something for Christmas back in Tokyo. She at least saw Christmas decorations around the city. There were none in this new town, she never asked or talked about it? I get Christmas is more of a couple's thing over there but that doesn't mean the girls can't give gifts to each other or something.

TAKE ME, TRUCK-SAN! IT HURTS TO LIVE.

It's not "more of a couples' thing" it's "pretty much entirely a couples' thing". They don't give gifts to their friends because that's not how the Japanese celebrate Christmas at all.

Christmas is a pagan holiday.

same

Maybe in season 3.

Bullet train

>tfw you will never be asked to babysit Renge for a whole week in the summer
>tfw you will never get to go on walks with her and buy her candy and give her a piggy back ride home when she's too tired to walk
>tfw later that evening she won't draw a picture of your adventure that day in crayon while you drink green tea and watch tv in a cozy japanese house

Christmas is entirely stripped of its religious connotation in Japan. Couples go out and families eat cake and fried chicken.

Someday I'll eat cake and fried chicken with Hotarun.

Well yeah that makes sense seeing as how only 6% of the Japanese population are Christian.

sounds pretty dope desu

Just end me desu senpai

so, we already watched k-on. Shall we watch non non biyori now?

why is everything better in japan?

Anime Christmas is something people do at cities with their romantic partner, or alternatively going to a karaoke room with classmates. The girls in Non Non Biyori aren't at the age or place where they would do either.