This man is following the original European traditions, worshipping Aryan gods and breeding with a cute Aryan girl

This man is following the original European traditions, worshipping Aryan gods and breeding with a cute Aryan girl.

What are you doing besides worshipping some desert jewish god, masturbating to cartoon trannies and being a good goy by supporting i$rael?

Attached: 1456206216913.jpg (387x382, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>godS
autistic

you're in argentina

His wife fucks bears

reminder his wife literally has autism

That beard needs to be cummed in

He also killed someone, spent a few years in jail and burns churches. I dont care to much for him even though he does say a few interesting things.

are you sure thats a woman?

mate, scandinavians could barely rub 2 sticks togheter to make fire when christian countries conquered the world

if everyone stopped consuming this much then this trash capitalism would just die.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: 1477706770706.jpg (626x563, 79K)

>Aryan girl

Being blonde doesn't mean you're aryan, retard

Autistic girls are awesome 2bh

Sorry your thread is being shilled so hard, what these idiots don't realize is that they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by heading perhaps some but not all of Varg's advice.
He has achieved much more than most on Sup Forums anyway, so he couldn't care less if they listened.

Attached: 0OgTP5q.jpg (898x449, 175K)

argentina is the new leaf shill flag

Oh dios mio
Look at that goblina
Hideous Helga and a satanic devil worshiping larper e celeb

>flag

>Original European traditions, worshipping Aryan gods
Pick one, because for a thousand years those have been mutually exclusive.
And if you Choose Varg, get off the computer and go live in the woods like a 10th century savage.

t. mutt

Such an inspiration.

Varg is Jewish, with a Jewish mother, a Jewish wife and Jewish children Look it all up. Cachet is a Jewish name.

Even as a devout Christian i can tell this man is unknowingly making mockery of paganism, wtf do they make everything about placenta and period blood and semen?

Attached: Sigurd_and_Brunhild_by_Harry_George_Theaker_1920.jpg (418x586, 72K)

Nothing you said is right

Is this a concise effort today? Stop spamming Sup Forums with blatant pro-Varg threads.

>french flag
He didn't say she's aryan because she is blonde, but it is so, because of neanderthal(aryan) dna.

P.S aborigens do not count because they had different gene mutation.

>taking Kristian Vikerness serious
I seriously hope you guys don't do that

I'm sure the guy LARPing as a Viking 24/7 that spent a big chunk of his life in prison isn't

A real traditional European wouldn't estrange his parents and neglect the existence of his 20 something year old daughter like a fucking nigger.

>What are you doing besides (...) masturbating to cartoon trannies and being a good goy by supporting i$rael?
Actually, I know a lot more neopagans that do that.

Varg and his wife are virtuous Pagans.

wow, he put his cock in some autistic groupie's cunt and reproduced. highly impressive.

really? you need it spelled out for you?

ancient cultures that didn't celebrate fertility and everything surrounding it didn't last, they got outbred by ones that did, like what's happening with muslim vs white birthrates nowadays, like what's probably happening with the number of children varg has vs how many you have

His daughter is a coalburner. She deserves to be neglected.