>bang

I want Morimori to NTR me.

This scene got me so tilted, I was not expecting NTR

What the fuck I'm even reading
There is no way this is not an edit

What went wrong?

more like NTR-juu no susume

^well said user

I've been putting off watching this because I knew exactly where this is going.

Now my dick is diamonds because I secretly love ntr, but hate it at the same time.

Is this his fetish?

Needs to look more JUST

Why didn't you protect her smile?

What went wrong?

>Fruit de Mer ain’t free. The server of Calmar gotta be litterd with the tears of healsluts. Sakurai "Lily-san" Yuuta aka “Sakurai-chan" is not my senpai. he is netoge addict and probbaly homosex as well :DD. NETORARE and Koiwai not Netoge and Lily ok. praise Morimori.

You dumb pieces of shit. Anyone who thinks Koiwai actually wants to fuck Morimori should kills themselves.

Every fucking move he pulled was either to push Sakurai towards Morimori or to pull Morimori out of her shell a bit.

One their date he only talked about his fucking friend and about games and shit to make her feel more comfortable.

He plays 69D underwater wingman shogi. This shit has nothing to do with NTR

I hope you're right user

Made me watch the episode twice. Good one.

The NTR-juu shitposting is just for fun. I appreciate Koiwai-sama's hard work in getting our elito neeto some thick salaryman dick.

I know it's not really NTR from his part, but you gotta admit Heal-chan is doing his damnedest to cuck himself

Is this real?

Yes.

Fuck

GIVE HER THE DICK

Is it still NTR if Sakurai is the one cucking himself?

I hope Koiwai and the shop clerk NTR her so hard her hair grow back.

This is a josei reverse harem. Even if there is a main love interest, every dick is on the table.

Just cuck my shit up senpai

Can someone tell me when the fuck this happens in the episode? don't wanna waste 20 mins if this turns into NTR

Sakurai gives up

Is this show essentially virgin cuck Sakurai vs chad god Koiwai?

Yes

Local man wants to be NTR'd so he can fap to his degenerate fetish,

At 19:53, right at the point where the subtitles say "Honestly, a huge coincidence."

It is an edit. He ran over to Faggot Senpai's house after the faggot lied to Sakurai about the fact he brought Morimori home with him drunk

This is painful to watch, how can one man NTR himself so hard?

Stop this make believe bullshit. There is no NTR in this show. SO just fuck off.

Local healslut (male) can't focus on healing his group because he's too neurotically obsessively imagining Morimori-chan getting herself bounced on his assertive senpai's hard cock.

No one denies he is pushing for them to be together but thinking he didnt plowed her hard and make her go through a box of condoms is just naive user, of course they wont show it on TV but its what it is

Could this show work as live-action for a more broad audience?

It feels like the in-game parts would be a bit too hard for normal people to understand and to produce/edit. The out of game romance would easily click with them though.

>gets the girl drunk
classic Sakurai

He really is a cuckold fetishist to a T. He can't get enough of the rush he experiences whenever he imagines Morimori getting pounded. He's so spineless and has such low self-steem that even in his fantasies it's always other men doing things to her. Even with someone as vulnerable as Morioka and with the advantage of secretly knowing her better than anyone he's constantly looking for an excuse to give up. The only reason things have not turned ugly is because Koiwai is a saint who can see through this loser and is determined to help him.

Is this his rape face?

They both got her drunk. She's got a low tolerance for anything that isn't good old Sapporo.

> ITT: people that never fucking watched an otome show before, and are not their target audience.

That's the face of a defeated man

Defeated by his own insecurity, yes, but defeated nonetheless

Do any other of these otome shows feature the main girl playing videogames all night?

otome show can be fun. now, fujo idol shows are shit, but that's true of idol shows in general innit though?

So the moral of the story is, even NEETgirls like chads?

'The Chad' Koiwai makes Morimori so excited while 'The Virgin' Sakurai has to get pity invited out by her.

NEET girls like being appreciated, especially by pretty boys. Actually, everyone likes being appreciated. People with low self-esteem like Morioka like to be appreciated. Everyone's got someone they want to be acknowledged by.

>encouraging the girl he likes to literally fuck his friend
A couple of weeks ago this was the anime that made everyone happy with the "eleet neet" theme, now it's this NTR trash. I'm glad I dropped it as soon as the first signs began to appear that it was thinly veiled NTR cuckoldry fetish nonsense

Welcome, friend

Don't you think they're aiming at the type of girl like MoriMori (NEETo, addicted to MMOs), so that they can self insert? It's obviously this.

Morimori-chan a cute

Can somebody make a gif/webm of Sakurai sneezing? I'm guessing it can get quite a mileage.

people who get told every day they look good don't care much for another person throwing them a compliment though

Who is more beta, convenience store guy or Sakurai?

DROPPED

Are there anons who really didn't see this coming?

I think people are mostly joking because Sakurai was a bit insufferable in this episode while Koiwai basically showed himself as a superior candidate and more likeable character in almost every way

He's trying not to embarrass himself or appear like the stalker he truly is. I'll admit he's shooting himself in the foot since he doesn't have the guts to take control of the situation, which your "Chad" is trying to teach him. It's more of a wingman, since Kanbe is going to be a bigger block if they aren't going to send him off with Lilac.

I don't see how that applies to Morioka.

LOCAL NEET
DOES
NOT
PEG
GAMERS

They guy plays an MMORPG obsessively everyday as a healslut pink loli. It was obvious from the get go that he was a pathetic cuckold in the workings. Why do you feel bad about him though? Morioka is the protagonist and self insert here, and everything's going great for her.

LOCAL NEET BECOMES NORMIE

Blatant streaming

>Pick up a show about a NEET
>get a show about a Stacey instead

We were lied to man

At least the convenience store guy had the balls to ask her if she also plays games. What makes this entire saga so aggravating is that Sakurai has spoken to Morimori IRL so little that he actually knows nothing about her, he really is just a creepy stalker at this point while Koiwai and Conveni both know a lot more about her.

>normie

The Japanese government wants all their christmas cakes to get that good dick bruh.
PRO CRE ATE!
They have been talking to each other for at least a year in the gaimu.

>Lily-chan will never get pegged by Hayashi-kun
Might as well drop the show now

>crunchyshill

Read what I said, they've barely spoken in real life and they still don't know that Lily=Sakurai and vice versa. So that means that Sakurai barely knows Morimori for who she is, he merely recognizes Morimori as someone with a similar personality to his in game boyfriend.

Not the user you replied to, but that doesn't quite count. Sakurai had an attachment to her long before he figured out Morioka was Hayashi. He also didn't know Hayashi was Morioka from the start.

>speedwatchers
Lily knows that Mori is Hayashi, idiot.

why even live

Oh nevermind I'm dumb I guess, that still doesn't make Sakurai less of a creep though, he just should have casually mentioned that he plays MMOs to get the ball rolling.

I think so, but how would the MMO scenes be done in a live action? CGI?

It's josei but with a slight male advantage in readership, apparently. At least on the official Comico accounts.

Cosplayers in front of a crappy green screen, of course.

people sitting infront of computers with ragnarok online screenshots hitting random buttons

Just go with regular Machinima. MMOs generally have enough variety of emotes to allow it.

Although it was pretty silly in Dad of Light, so maybe they shouldn't.

Probably similar to 'Final Fantasy XIV: Dad of Light'

youtube.com/watch?v=YEGhcziE5gM

kek'd

Please fuck off

I'm pretty sure most of the NTR is shitposting and some are just idiots falling for it.
Also don't space your post like that it makes it a pain to read.

user, you have to kill me. I want someone sane to send me back into the timeline where love triangles weren't shoved into the same category as NTR.

MoriMori's character design would be infinitely better if she wore megane.

Discuss.

Any last words, punk?

It can't be helped, NTR fags are just that retarded

But Sakurai is cute and cute guys can't be creepy. Everyone knows that.

ITT: NEETs upset that Staceys can't be NEET.

What the h*ck, nobody actually thinks like that on the right. Especially "He can't drive yet... does he need a lift somewhere?" and "He lives with his parents? Aww, he must care about his family!"

I want to BE her chair.

They can, they mostly are.

stinky neet cake pussy