Golem Hearts

Chapter out jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/golem-hearts/en/0/3/page/1

There is some irish lore in this manga

Lamech is saved, anons!

I'm liking Eir's character

;_;

So far I liked it. Really reminds me of Gash though which is not bad. Eir seems ok too.

Really liking this so far. Author can convey some nice emotions.

Better than last chapter for sure and continues to be better than the one shot. MC is still boring as sin though, the adults are carrying this thing.

NEED MORE

I like it, and that hint with something about Noah's appearance could have an interesting story behind it. Looking forward to seeing where this is all gonna go.

It's literally Astro Boy

I like Noah, he's got a real innocence to him that's cute. This is taking too long to get to the plot, though, which may spell trouble for its ranking.

very nice chapter, reading this series has been very comfy so far. I hope it manages to be successful.

i like this series, hopefully it sticks around

This chapter was great. Also relieved that the author didn't made the mistake of killing off Lamech this early but I wish we could see more Noah and Lamech moments to solidify them as a duo us the audience would care a lot before Noah departs with that women to train but I guess the author did an ok job in making us have the feels without expanding their relationship but maybe Noah will return briefly back to Lamech once he learns the basics of golem arts and hopefully no timeskip like where the oneshot started.

I remember when in first 2 chapters user weren't so sure about this manga, now in chapter 3 is only positive comments.

This manga has potential. Let's see what happens in next chapters.

I think everyone who hated it gave up on it already. I'm still waiting to see where it's headed, myself.

it's probably a childhood friend since he resembles Eir

So is this worth giving a shit? I tend to avoid new weekly manga, in case they get axed early.

for me, killing lamech this early would've been a huge mistake because he had very little character development

I thought the series was done for sure after chapter 2 but this chapter gave me hope

In that case wait and come back in a year. I'm not confident it avoids the axe, though it's better than the bottom of the barrel garbage series in jump right now.

Bottom of the barrel garbage series such as? Cross Account? What else.

Another failure from WSJ.

I was pretty unimpressed at first, especially the pacing and paneling were kinda wonky, but since the author is still technically a rookie it can be forgiven.

I thought the first two chapters were just average (not exactly bad, just not too impressive) but I found myself really enjoying this one, I'm glad Lamech lived. I hope this makes it.

Full Drive. Holy fuck, chapter 3 of that is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Full drive is even worse. Ideally both should go, no point in extending these manga, they clearly have no future.

The third one is also a failure. That's 6 failures this year. That's a lot..

>That's a lot..
No it's not. And Lycopene is just a bag of the magazine gag series, no one cares if it's a hit or not

This shit is great I don't know what you guys are on about. Chapter 4 should really kick things off.

Same

Golem Hearts is good. Hope it catches on.

Lycopene will survive just for being the new Isobe. Even though Samon, Marie and Spring Weapon (it has 6 months left tops) were better.

Full Drive is garbage. Bland characters, terrible choreography. Worst thing in Jump except for Cross Account.

>Marie
>better than anything
Opinion dismissed about everything, Marie was the worst manga in Jump this year.