What do you derive your nationalistic pride from?

What do you derive your nationalistic pride from?

Attached: greatest moment in british history.jpg (893x581, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrenpoint_ambush
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yours is from blowing up an old battleship while it was retreating?

Attached: King Sobieski III sending letter of victory to pope.jpg (2060x1050, 927K)

Functional alcoholism

>I called no backsies

Delicious hamburgers

Attached: Sverige multik.jpg (880x426, 76K)

Attached: beresteczko.jpg (284x479, 65K)

I can't hold this many shills.tiff

Attached: battle of klushino.jpg (289x641, 86K)

Attached: battle of warsaw 1920.jpg (289x641, 93K)

Attached: battle of kircholm.jpg (313x706, 114K)

>That K/D

Attached: battle of hodów.png (326x369, 22K)

Attached: Sweden Poland war.png (316x927, 272K)

Spiders

vienna 1529

Attached: 1520-50 - Landsknecht.jpg (384x626, 313K)

Nothing anymore. Civic nationalism is completely meaningless to me.

When I see the Australian army, government or any other government institution I just think:
'Defender of multiculturalism'
Then I play video games and shitpost.

I would support a new country that wanted to remain white / Anglo though.

Attached: 1497241909665.jpg (3830x3239, 3.22M)

Didn't you poofta cunts have trouble with the Mongols? I remember reading something about a heavy cavalry getting raped by the old feign retreat flank trick....

same, i see it all as the same kike club

Do you think Australia could do something like the Pacific North West the bugers are thinking about?

From the principles that founded America that are currently being buttfucked.

But there are some eternal American principles that carry on. Like fuck you. Tea is for faggots and fuck your queen.

Attached: Stefan -The - Great.jpg (500x641, 212K)

Great card in Anachronism.

Attached: Stephen-the-great.jpg (1026x694, 425K)

>we just need to restart the ovens

Based Poles

Attached: 1520839336686.png (300x250, 19K)

progressive values and how much better we are compared to Americans.

Attached: if you kill them they win.jpg (1684x1136, 818K)

>implying I don't hate America

Attached: 1516801581349.jpg (283x419, 30K)

He didn't fight only turks though, he helped Vlad III Dracula to regain the throne of his country, after he was overthrown by nobles for harsh ruling.
Too bad that Vlad couldn't defend his country as well as Stefan defended his and went to Hungary for help.

Attached: kettle-war-date-8-october-1784-location-river-scheldt-off-7400423.png (500x516, 82K)

yeah man, in the 1200's.
3 gigantic golden horde invasions, 1 was pushed back, 2 looting-fests were succesfull.
crazy god damn mongols.

Attached: polish bantz.png (1840x1544, 342K)

The idea of cultural superiority over our subhuman slavic neighbours

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrenpoint_ambush

lol

I dont

you just jelly.

Attached: rzeczpospolita.png (600x732, 451K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-061958.png (1080x1920, 291K)

people hate slavs out of pure jealousy desu. weaklet burgers and anglos see 6 foot polish men who are handsome and strong and try to compensate by calling them a subhuman.

Then: Brits round up their shittiest citizens, the scum of England, and ship 'em to "hell-hole" Australia for punishment. The Brits keep their brightest and best, and a bunch of faggy, inbred royals, to sustain the empire.

Now: England is a sad shithole. Australia has multiple cities in roundup of world's most livable cities (England: zero). Pasty, whiny Brits voluntarily immigrate to Australia. Every Brit you now meet has the biggest chip on their shoulder about Australia and Aussies. Win!

Because you're disgusting traitors in the same way Australians were, only you don't have the power to declare independence. You relish in the demise of your ancestral home, you are honestly a piece of shit.

Of course they are. I'm a 6"4 strong blonde hair britbong and I'll admit slavs are generally better. They're more redpilled and though they can be bit dark skinned it doesn't really matter because they are more based.

Americans were*

>weaklet burgers and anglos see 6 foot polish men who are handsome and strong and try to compensate by calling them a subhuman.

oh man, dont even get me started on the american midgets :D

Attached: midget 1.jpg (512x768, 56K)

Vlad's card was pretty baller too. The whole of the Hungarian set was good, really.

Attached: 1489744415241.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

>our rich culture
>our numerous military triumphs (pic related)
>our great Empire
>our inventions which created the modern world
>the rolling green hills of England

Attached: IMG_1481.jpg (750x1178, 128K)

Simply put the fact that our unique culture has remained alive and well while being the plaything and borderland of several European great powers. Of course key manifestations of that are things like the Winter War that everyone gets, but it's just part of the larger historical whole.

And then the PRC colonised you.

>progressive

Kek. Your kind will be the first to get the rope you faggot enabler.

>supporting the kike roundheads
kys

Aboriginal massacres.

Attached: 1520765528360.jpg (480x482, 44K)

>supporting degenerate, catholic, foreign cavaliers

Oliver Cromwell is probably the best leader we ever had.

>strong morals
>brilliant strategist and leader
>butchered the Irish
>competent administrator

When will people accept that Cromwell and the commonwealth was better than any King.

The fact we have the only surviving German tank from ww1.

I'm sorry

Attached: 1518066608049.jpg (1200x802, 595K)

Diggers shitposting irl in the largest conflicts in human history.

Because of our victories against Poland, Napoleon, Kaiser, uncle Adolf (unfortunately) and our success in returning the land of Crimea back to her rightful owner, Ruw

Attached: Capture.jpg (80x78, 9K)

>Kaiser

You mean when he trashed you, sent over Lenin and turned you commie, and then forced you to sign a more humiliating peace treaty than Versailles?

It will be the poles, the japs and the ruskies that will carry on the traditional heritage that western europeans carried for so long.

I am not proud of my nation. Even if we were once a admirable, then we are cucked beyond these days.
But we had really great allies, maybe the 2 greatest nation on the planet Italy and Japan: that they put trust in us, gives certain trust, that at least there were certain abilities once.
But after all we lost, and the Bonger royal bloodlines ruined mankind. At least they get a pretty good taste of their own medicine right now and in near future.

We won a boat race when I was a kid.

Attached: straya.jpg (650x366, 37K)

What culture do you have? Being a kike puppet and the world's police before you went against your own kind and we took the mantle? Pathetic bong PATHETIC

I'm Anglo-French, with a bit of other Euro types in there, so I'm an Occidentalist really. So my pride comes from the fact my culture looks down upon child rape and trafficking, we don't eat cats and dogs or any weird thing, we don't torture the animals we do eat, we don't lop off foreskins from baby boys, our cruelty comes because we're not frightened of war and conquest for the betterment of our species, we have freedom and liberty to do most anything despite recent efforts to erase free speech - which we're fighting to take back, we forged the modern world, we created the most beautiful nations and civilization this world has ever seen, our sense of style and fashion, our art, music, drama, literature, the way we look - tall and white and beautiful, even our ugly people can get help for that now with diet/cosmetics/surgery, our military, our history, there's not really a damn fucking thing I don't love about us. I only wish we would round up all the people living within our nations that do hate us and ship them all off far away from Western Civilization and never let them return. Imagine that; everyone from the likes of George Soros to that fat purple haired cunt on twitter mouthing off about white people - GONE!

have none
can only sympathize

Attached: Johann_Peter_Krafft_005.jpg (640x462, 98K)

Doomsday devices

Attached: da4e8059b86dd8b61d3260ede3ad62cf--tying-ties-marine-nationale.jpg (443x660, 48K)

>btfo'd bongs
>btfo'd Indians
>btfo'd continentals
>btfo'd nips
>btfo'd commie fucking shits
>muh guns
>muh freedom
Feels good to be a burger desu

This country gives me human rights my former country denied me.

>btfo'd bongs
This never happened.

Mine's simply from not being born in South America.
There's a good chance I'd simply be fucking dead by this age if I had.

we don't have nationalistic pride.

Fucking animals

while that does stand out as one of the few legitimate military engagements of the IRA with teh brits during the entire troubles, it was hardly a particularly brave endeavor to be proud of.

This.

kys

Attached: aesthetics20.jpg (980x647, 95K)