Could Christianity fix Japan's degeneracy problem?

Could Christianity fix Japan's degeneracy problem?

Attached: 1497613820699.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DCjypj8rW0Yqi-yCwSRqXg/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Lt6DEnFYuA
youtube.com/watch?v=MkUVmJq2svI
youtube.com/watch?v=mN_UhEnniV0
myanimelist.net/anime/4790/Zeno__Kagirinaki_Ai_ni
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=7404
web.archive.org/web/20161015141741/http://brotherzenon.com/polski/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20161112125716/http://www.brotherzenon.com:80/english/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20160915142435/http://brotherzenon.com/japanese/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could Japan fix christian's world degeneracy problem?

Fuck off, goy. Japan is perfection. I wish I was born as a Japanese person instead of a kike.

>hurr fix it because it's different
kys, kike

Yes.

Attached: Japanese_Mary.jpg (4160x2402, 1.67M)

This is the original image ;))

Attached: 1373992979535.jpg (800x600, 65K)

>Could Christianity fix Japan's degeneracy problem?

Christianity can't even fix it's own fucking degeneracy you fucking twat.
Japan sexualize imaginary children and you lot shit the bed, but Christians and Catholics fuck real actual children and apparently that isn't a fucking problem.

But then again maybe it's asking too much for religious types to be able to separate reality from fiction.

Japan is more Christian than the west.

Attached: file.png (720x478, 532K)

show flag you nigger

>maybe it's asking too much for religious types to be able to separate reality from fiction
Pic related is your reality.

Attached: cuck.jpg (960x540, 113K)

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

The samurai are the pedos not us!!!!!
Praying to Jewsus will save them!!!

Attached: download-4.png (183x232, 9K)

The results Christianity produces as a religion are at best neutral and at worst borderline suicidal for any nation hosting said religion. I honestly think Japan would be better off becoming a muslim nation. But that's not really saying much.

Do we have to kill jewcucks again?

No, look at South Korea and you tell me.

Japan will fix the Degenerate Christianity problem.

Attached: 1520342038227.jpg (2048x1536, 710K)

who the fuck falls for a memefag's posts? Reddit 2.0 forever and ever . Never change

Kek, csme to post this my hive-man

You stole my b8 thread faggot. You owe me all the (you)s you get ITT

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DCjypj8rW0Yqi-yCwSRqXg/

Holy shit, that's mormon tier. Amazing.

No, they're fucking chinks. It's in their blood

everywhere christianity has spread there is cuckoldry.
in japan there is none.

hands off, cuck.

fbpb

Does Shinto have any redpilled practices or beliefs or myths or whatever?

Ill light the way for you brother

Attached: images.jpg (292x173, 7K)

Gas yourself kike

Attached: Confederate Flag.png (1200x758, 47K)

dropped on the two cities with the largest Christian population in Japan.

*tips fedora*

You know that's not true Shlomo. Traditional Christianity removes kebab and keeps the kikes isolated from the decent people.

>Shlomo
Don't think so white man, Jews aren't the biggest Islam supporters either.

every country has a degeneracy problem, the japanese just have cartoonish vibe about it.

They may not support the Muslims in Israel, but they did collaborate when Arabs invaded Spain. Jews always antagonized Christians.

Japan's biggest terrorist cult was Christian, so hell no. Never again.

Christianity needs fix its own degeneracy problem first

How can a dying religion even make a difference?

Attached: masjid-dan-gereja.jpg (400x270, 67K)

>Jews always antagonized Christians
That is mostly true unfortunately, but nowadays it wouldn't make any sense for them to support (((the religion of peace))). Even that current wave of (((immigrants))) from Islamic countries in Europe isn't helping them in the long run, the more Muslims there are out there and the more people they manage to convert, the more likely the Jews are to go the way of the dodo in the future. The think tanks pushing this shit are a bunch of retarded leftists, filled with Jews and gentiles both. Unless you want to go into 4D chess, conspiracy theory territory, in which case it's possible that the Jews want to create an anti-Islam sentiment in Europe and beyond it by flooding our countries with Muslims so that we end up getting redpilled by all the cultural enrichment, thus supporting Israel in all of its future endeavors.

It's actually gaining followers in Asia.

keep abrahamic site religion out like you keeps rats out and just worship dragons and firebirds, Crane birds, and you will be nice 100% asian. Have some buddhism on the side. And you got a nice life.

Why the fuck does Japan need to become any of these gay shit? It is fine the way it is now.

But ((they)) would just nuke the Christians again.

Holy shit leave Japan alone, their doing better than the (((Christian))) west. You people are not better than commies

post the uncensored one. i know it exist

It's ultimately the same group in control of both things and everything else.

Muslim Japan could be pretty cool
I guess the future will have Muslim Japan versus Christian China. Abraham will have his descendant wars into the far future

the last time christians came to Japan they decided they don't want anything to do with outside world

It’s Akihabara who cares? It’s like the red light district for otakus and it’s a beautiful place.

But Jesus already came to Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Lt6DEnFYuA

>Muslim Japan could be pretty cool

Please leave my country or fuck off with the vpn

Christainity has nothing against drawings of naked children, just look at the Renaissance.

Japan is fucked up to the bitter end, the only solution I find to stop so much fucking degeneracy in the country is to ban and make illegal ALL types of hentai, and start decreasing the number of anime shows by 100, and then, just then, Japan can recover and have some of the dignity they had before the Hiroshima bombs dropped

>op meme flaggot managed to create a bait thread that is simultaneously anti-Christian and anti-Japan
>retards falling for it from both angles
well done

Attached: 1507159672563.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Who knows what's real and what's not anymore.

fpbp
Also why are there still christians raping children everywhere in the world?

It's an ad for Ichigo Mashimaro DVD, which should be around 2006.
These are unwanted outsiders who don't watch anime, they just talk about it when they happened to find some quirky in otaku culture.

Japan is pic related in humans on meth. Goldberg would love to do his thing there.

Attached: termites.jpg (600x350, 28K)

Lived there for a year, best people on earth are the Japanese. Your question is moot. Live there, I dare you scared faggot.

The last things the Japs need is Christcucks coming into their country now.

Attached: 1490379611595.jpg (620x465, 36K)

That's not how you spell Poland or Russa. Outskirts, not degenerate cities.

>this is probably written by a murrifat who has 10 times the degeneracy Japan has

Attached: 1508334451166.jpg (897x869, 95K)

Both of you are shit, Amerimutt for being, what was it.... 20 years behind Europe on multiple levels?

Japan for producing shit after they got justice strike'd to suck up to the west. (anime)

Attached: polinanutshell.jpg (900x729, 96K)

I see you trying to hide your Indonesian flag

Christianity is pretty much a meme at this point, Russian Orthodox Church seems based but they have limited power outside of Russia and diasporafags.

2Bs ass is perfection

Attached: 2b.jpg (724x1053, 458K)

The last time a proper mission went to Japan was after brother Zeno (Zenon Żebrowski, a Pole), a close and personal friend of Maksymilian Kolbe (and if you don't know who that is, you should be ashamed of being ignorant of your own history Tadeusz), went to Japan after they got nuked by Americans to build shelters for sick children and provide for them, the Japanese called him a "living saint" and a "merciful brother". He even got decorated with the Order of the Sacred Treasure by the Japanese government. There's even an anime about him and his work, "Zeno kagirinaki ai ni".

Attached: zeno_grave.jpg (2048x1536, 1.38M)

GUYS, RARE! SAVE IT! RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE REEEEEEEE

Pray for revival!!!

Attached: My Great World Revival!.jpg (750x970, 325K)

>ゼノ / かぎりなき愛に (Japanese, additional Japanese subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkUVmJq2svI

>Brat Zeno - bezgraniczna miłość (Polish amateur dubbing based on the Japanese version)
youtube.com/watch?v=mN_UhEnniV0

I am not aware of any English versions though, but perhaps you could track it down somehow:
myanimelist.net/anime/4790/Zeno__Kagirinaki_Ai_ni

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=7404

Archived pages about Zeno, in Polish, English and Japanese, exactly in that order:
web.archive.org/web/20161015141741/http://brotherzenon.com/polski/index.html

web.archive.org/web/20161112125716/http://www.brotherzenon.com:80/english/index.html

web.archive.org/web/20160915142435/http://brotherzenon.com/japanese/index.html

But yeah, sure, "the last time Christians came to Japan they decided they don't want anything to do with outside world"... Christ loves Japan, whether a lot of them realize it or not, deal with it.

Attached: christian_life.png (678x678, 231K)

Stay out of Japan, kike.

If nips weren’t allowed to have pervy anime chicks they would literally have the highest rape rates in the world. They would put Indians to shame.