Shingeki no Kyojin

Everything is going according to his Master Plan,isn't?

Zeke and Pieck sure are Marley's most deadly shiftersno wonder that they keept Marley in power just by themselfs.

Why didn't you just put this in the op?

Canon.

Zeke is a jobber. It was all because Pieck kept saving him.

I wonder what she did when she hugged her beta orbiter. There's no way she had time to write a note or something unless she anticipated that exact situation, but she could've whispered something in his ear I suppose

It's Galliard's birthday.

It's probably a distress routine that they worked with
>"You're working so hard! Keep it up"
Might be a code phrase to use when shit is up

To bad we can't post much fanart of Porco since most of it involves him raping Reiner

No, she definitely whispered something, the others didn't have the same reaction.

>getting trapped with Pieck is his present

>spending it in a hole with Pieck
Lucky bastard

And that's Eren's job now.

idk, it could've just been a "woah a real woman touched me" face

Most likely.
We know Zeke has his own agenda considering he didn't reveal his royal blood to Marley.
So let's look at the facts:
>Heavily implied to be in contact with Eren by paneling and the glove, but may have informed Wily and Magath of his presence ("rats in the house")
>Encouraged Reiner and Falco to go see someone at a time when they really shouldn't
>Was excluded from the trap set for Galliard and Pieck

Why do people in and outside of the story love Pieck so much?

You're shit at storytelling, user. I bet you failed your language class.

That was him looking flustered at first. When she moves away he looks more shocked than anything else.

I spell it \ ˈpīk \ by the way.

>The coolest one I have

>Killed 90% of the SC by himself
>Outsmarted Erwin,Hanji and Armin
>Won the Middle East War for Marley
>Playing with Corby like a damn fiddle
>Master Mind in the this arc
user,he is no Reiner.

She whispered something to him,you can see that she noticed that something was off so she acted differently just to pass a message to that guy.

Wonder why he let all of this happen? What is he up to?

You can see he blushed when she hugged him and then the blush marks disappear after what we presume was her whispering for help

She's cute and has a nice ass.

>Captcha: FALCO Estimates
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I had a dream I was smacking my cat around and getting off on it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Because she's best girl.

Pieck look like that!?

Proof of the prophetic captcha.
Last night I also got one that was something like "Marley CALLE". What is captcha trying to tell us here?

>the fall broke Pork's limbs.
>Pieck takes advantage and rapes him.

>QT girl
>Makes miracles with a usless titan
>Smart
>Cool personality and Big Sis
>Most competent Warrior
>Based

Happy birthday to best boy and best titan.

Pieck and Pork belong together.

This.

I hope we see the warhammer next chapter.

>Armored Titan-Axe
>Attack Titan-Double Edge Sword
>Female Titan-Fancing Sword
>Warhammer Titan-Hammer

>Beast Titan-Spear
>Jaw Titan-Knifes
>Cart Titan-Shield
>Colossal Titan-Pole

>Female and Attack are alwas show in the same side(or at least side by side) in all interpretations
>Attack and Female on Paradis side while Beast,Jaw and Cart are on Marley's side
>Beast vs Attack on the next panel

how come you have normal catcha and I have to do they gay image selecting thing?

You just know Reiner shit his pants

He thinks so, but Armin is playing him like a fiddle.

Back when the series still had tension to it. I've been bitching for the past week but I still miss the thriller aspect of the manga.

Sadly v1 captcha will be kill in a few months. Last I checked anons were talking to hiro about a possible solution other than just going full v2.

>Outsmarted by Pieck with the "THREE CUPS" and also outsmarted by Zeke with the "Flying Bert"
So much for a "Master Mind".

The Warriors literally could've won in rts if Reiner had just killed Erwin there so he wouldn't have rallied up the scouts to lead into a suicide attack for Levi's benefit

thanks, sorry I'm retarded

Reiner is too honorable to do that

>Scenes women and numales will never understand

Reminder that the only reason Eren lost in the first fight against Reiner is because he took Armin's advice and went close to the wall.

It was one of the many retarded decisions made in that arc for the sake of plot convenience.

Erwin had his gear and probably would've escaped easily, maybe even using himself as a diversion, Reiner probably paused for a moment to think about it and realized this

That "honour" got his best friend turned into a onahole while he died in horrible pain and fear, his leader also got turned into a onahole and is now scheming with said enemies who'll probably kill his cousin.

RE is canon.

>Take this
This is one of Reiner's fucked up in that battle,but Bert and Zeke also fucked during that battle.

No, thank you.

Traute is lovely. So is Pieck. But Truate is one of the best old Shingekis. Like Mrs Arlert.

Are you denying my gift?

Does Zeke working with Eren also imply that he's working with the Survey Corps? I know it may sound retarded but just entertain that thought for a sec.

Reminder that your "waifu" is literally Blort in a wig.

Bert and Zeke also fucked up real bad
>Bert didn't bother to cover his nape
>Bert didn't just open his mouth and crunch Armin
>Bert didn't just use his hand to swat Armin away
>Bert somehow can't distinguish a crystal figurine from Eren's titan
>Bert for some reason felt it was neccessary to use up all his steam to stop literally just Armin from a frontal attack no where near his nape
>Zeke couldn't see that literally half his wall of titans were collapsing one by one
>Zeke can use hardening but decided to cover his nape with his hand instead of just hardening it
>Zeke didn't call his titans while in beast titan form for help while Levi was raping him

Yes, I don't like it

Still would.

Reminder that MC is a tranny version of his own mother.

>Reiner didn't killed Erwin
>Reiner didn't killed the horses and then back up Zeke after
>Reiner didn't let Eren peform a lock so he could grab him and called for Bert
>Reiner didn't fell on the ground with his nape toward the ground
>Reiner didn't run through the houses to prevent anyone from attach their 3DMG to him
>Reiner didn't protected his mouth with his hands.

Just you wait.

Really, I like Piek now!

Wait for what?

>she has fucking right
i no spiku da engrish

For my collection.

>Damn,you have one of them

Manlet is worst shingeki.

How can people ship Pieck and Zeke together when he doesn't care she dies?

This. Dubs confirm.

That's stupid.

I have more Pieck, but that's all I want to post.

>people are retarded
That's your reason.

Annie being someone who doesnt like to go with the flow, which side and action would she take to convey this? Assuming she's still alive

What do you mean?

You're an idiot if you think she wouldn't side with her father.

Yes, I know that, but what are you asking specifically.