Whats Going On Boys?!?!?

Austin, Tx had a 4th bombing in the past 2 weeks. Whats happening?!?! It seems no one is giving a shit about this.

Attached: 5aabbdea1f00002c0016a963.jpg (720x480, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearjunkie.com/booby-trap-impales-runners-foot-n-c-trail
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked AJ's testing the new Bombshell MegaMale formulation

It's just niggers getting hurt so why should anyone care?

The sophistication involved is why people are going nuts. Obviously this is an indication of Whiteness. If it was just niggers and spics catching bullets no one would care.

The bombs have only been given to black people that send racist tweets. The bombs where all placed in high end Adidas shoe boxes addressed to some other than the person they're handed to.
You literally need to be a thieving racist nigger to get one of those bombs.

Attached: 1416628929685.jpg (3888x2592, 1.49M)

>It seems no one is giving a shit about this.
cuz it feels like a psyop

Bombs are already illegal so I don't care.

This is new, for what it's worth.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 08.26.23.png (1810x1020, 321K)

also bombs are high iq city people problems.

Wypipo

They aren't sure he's white yet. They don't want to draw attention to it if he's muzzie or mexican.

im a bit spooked but i have a doorcam so if it doesn’t look like ups ill call the police

Cops are using this to go house to house?

Nothing to ban, so...

yeah, it's definitely a psyop

Lol, I hope this is true
Goodnight niggers and miggerlovers

not saying it's russia backed

as long as they target the Californians specifically I do not care

Why should I care?

It's just some pipe bombs set off with mechanical triggers.

Nothing special.

He's targeting poc cuz they dont have doorbell cameras

It's probably antifa

Basically this. Any conversation about this subjectwill most likely devolve into a serial killer bait fest, or a conversation about muslim extremists use of IEDs

show ladyboy cock

The last one might be a copycat. There were two explosions and witnesses reported people saying there was an IED behind a realtor sign with a tripwire which is a different MO.

No one gives a shit because you can't subvert bombs rights and cause civil unrest. Or, it's not a gun crime.

I repeat, that level of sophistication eliminates nearly all niggers, Britbong. A clever sandniggers or spic could pull it off.

*sandnigger

guys is banning bombs islamophobic

Kaneroo fucker, sorry.

It's not a copycat; bomber is experimenting and evolving methods.

saddest thing is there are teams of people the governments payroll reading this thread right now from behind thier comfy desks pretending they are doing real work.

last two victims were white, seemed to have tripped a wire. Didn't seem to be the initial targets according to the sheriff. First time I'd heard "white" as "anglo" on TV, though.

Because it's fucking Austin.

>California liberal refugees trying to ruin the glorious state of Texas die
Who gives a shit.

Attached: 39f8a7703a2381e63067abcacebb9889--johnny-cash-middle-finger-finger-print.jpg (550x552, 53K)

wow, the only way you'd get hurt is if you intended to commit a crime. How long do they all have?

Yes, hello. Reason no one gives a shit about this- it needs to gain traction. Anyways, basically bombs will be planted until a media crescendo is reached. Most likely this is orchestrated by glow in the dark niggers. So we can assume there will be a patsy eventually. Probably a white male Trump supporter. Or, and this is the more interesting theory I have, they will almost completely ignore this in the media because it is a test for rolling out how communities respond to bombings, and we could expect to see them nationwide to keep the people in a state of terror- and to start potentially designating americans as terrorists. Turn the people on themselves even more and lead to that race war they want so bad.

If I was a glow in the dark nigger that is what I would do. So that's my theory.

>Didn't seem to be the initial targets according to the sheriff.

And how the fuck is that faggot supposed to know who the fuck the intended target was? If the fucking retard was so telepathic, why hasn't he caught Mr. Petarded yet?

Because it was in the middle of the night, possibly set off by a tripwire, completely differently from how the others went down?

the left are ramping up
SCREENSHOT THIS:
> drumpf said he would secure the border... but violence has gone up in texas, people getting bombed in their own homes!
all they have to do
is kill a few people
and tada, they get tens million in political ads, and then get so much from the chinks and sandniggers that are paying the traitors to take over our country
arabs are investing in hollywood
expect more sandniggers raping all the starlets with wide eyes
for real?
so this is a way they can claim they are racist (because black people steal) and then, without ever finding the person, they can say they are white
note: the police already asked the bomber to call them - which is them signaling they already have no intent on doing anything, 100% this will never be solved and will be a race card they will play in 2018 and 2020
they might have it spread
complete soros funded bamn, rwl, namblo pedo terrorism - fucking commies

>Set up a tripwire booty trap in a nigger neighborhood
>do it at night for "unknowable" reasons
>kill two random white guys
How could a sheriff possible surmise that this individual wasn't intending to kill two white guys?

cartel killing people to blackmail politicians?
and they say "kids missing school will be excused" lol

My point is that anyone can walk into a tripwire. Trying to impute the intended victim of such a trap is pure conjecture. I serious fucking hate these LEO's. They're pieces of shit. When white people get gunned down by niggers shouting 'I HATE WHITES!', they are never charged with a hate crime or touched by the media. But a couple of fucking niggers get merked and the goddam cuck sheriff starts talking about the mean scary white menace right away. Fuck that faggot, fuck the FBI, and most of all FUCK the MEDIA

just like fences are being banned, they are going to ban home security soon if they can
if hillary had gotten in, doorcams would have been banned

it's the commies
it's for politics
1. they are from austin (don't want to travel)
2. it's texas, so they can say "the border policy is failing"
you'll see

It's guns that need to be banned. Why would we report on this?

I most certainly do give a shit.

The bombs are too small.

doubt

Honestly, this is the kind of stuff that is making White Americans see race again, and it's like they don't even understand it's happening

>tired to kill strong Texas whites
>fails

Attached: KillingJewsISee.jpg (530x462, 31K)

Probably radicals rubbing black folk raw. Black separatists like the pretend Moors would be a start. The Dallas cop sniper was affiliated with these separatists and the swat guys blew him up with a robot. The intended patsy will be a white vet who collects guns and is on a lot of meds. The media is ready to exploit

^

Because, like you, the sheriff does not actually understand logic

I live here in Austin. What you all need to know is that these are happening in poor neighborhoods. I live in a gated community so there’s no fear of it.

Nigger

Dutch state media are claiming the attacks are likely to have a racist nature, is this true or did the most recent victims end up being white?

Attached: 1457608239157.png (510x346, 209K)

Prolly half of ISIS living in Austin. They look just like beaners. Prolly bought a poncho and a pack of Chiclets and walked over the boarders says si si si si si

Attached: 1514987289849.jpg (768x960, 110K)

I wonder if this is a trial run for the main event.

The most recent victims were white, but they're claiming it could have been accidental tripping of the wire, or a copycat. Mostly they've been going off in poor neighborhoods, see for details.

Have these people no shame

> sure whties were injured BUT IT MUST HAVE BEEN MEANT FOR NON-WHITES ZOMG RACISM

Attached: 1509833384474.gif (500x209, 2.95M)

Weren't there 2 more bombings in the past 12-24 hours? Or did they turn out to be unrelated?

No, they really don't. Give us 50 years, whites in America are going to be the new Boer.

>poor neighbourhoods

I like where this is going

Keep dreaming you commie fuck. We are well armed and pretty pissed off.

Sounds like he knew who the intended target is and let out a "Freudian slip" or whatever it's called. It's starting to smell like a false flag.

In fact I'm sure of it. That's not something you just say by accident. He must have recently been told and it was on the forefront of his mind.

It's Austin Texas. Who cares? Literally the shittiest city in texas. Bunch of sanctuary city dreamer faggots.

Unless we have polfags on site filming or taking pictures, or if an actual insider leakers here, we will never know what in the actual fuck is really happening. The absolute state of our modern media.

> Be DeShawn
> LaVanoytisha's kids next door keep being loud little niglets
> Holler at ya buddy Trayvone to bring his freshly-stolen drone
> Drop a package to shut dat nigga up
> Works really well, media decide to anti-racist virtue signal these attacks as the white man's doing
> continue dropping packages at all ya baby mammas

The Perfect crime, Watson.

Nice trips. God save Texus.

Prolly McNulty pulling a scam again, trying for relevance for his Major Crimes unit while other cops parasite off the overtime and the media gets a juicy story. Now a real bomber shows up, surprise faggots, what did you expect to happen.....

Attached: IMG_2595.png (808x805, 236K)

Kids missing. Sounds like a setup to me.

>just got into work
>coworker says new bomber victims
>bicyclists hit a tripwire
I hope this fucker is from out of state. What kind of sick bastard would do this to nature. Unabomber status revoked.
>assuming this is the same perpetrator, tripwire us new development.

Attached: Wiley.jpg (359x394, 140K)

This is exactly why I moved to Round Rock.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-17711-1449695645-6.gif (443x250, 1.36M)

Makes me think of the sick fucks who were booby trapping trails in NC, TN, and NJ awhile back.

gearjunkie.com/booby-trap-impales-runners-foot-n-c-trail

Can't even be direct with a gunshot. Cowards are the worst man.
Lease is up in ~2mo going to pville or hutto for rent next.

Attached: dog3.jpg (625x415, 160K)

Attached: Bait_kun.jpg (660x490, 46K)

Frank!! Are you listening?! I need your help Frank!! I need your help!! Frank!!

>commie
You think I want that to happen? Or are you just bad at reading?

ISIS

>Guns
>17 People killed in an hour by a 19 year kid with something he bought from a store in a few minutes

>Bombs
>Meticulously planned terrorism with 4 bombs exploded over weeks
>2 people killed, 2 people injured

Hmmm, maybe one is slightly easier and massively more deadly than the others?

Austin police are the kind of police that make up some bullshit laws and arrest you, while simultaneously ignoring crimes of ethnics.

City of Austin took like 5k syrian refugees from turkey last year as well. Probably one of the habeebs. Still APD will surely charge the two white guys and call it case closed. APD turned it into a racial issue from day 1.

But you get caught immediately after, which is the whole reason to hand deliver bombs. It makes it hard to track.

this reeks of some excuse to destroy personal liberties for the sake of """""safety"""""

No shortage of NEET and incels willing to throw their lives away to make a point.

I was thinking it could be tx getting culturally enriched by sand niggers but you know they will suppress it if it is. FEDs were here last night baiting really hard for it to be a channer, four 4s told them to get fucked and go investigate reddit though.

I mean, yeah, but are they gonna give up the free room and board, tendies, and internet connection just to be a meme on Sup Forums they're never gonna be able to see? Nah, I don't think they're that into self sacrifice

This.
my guess is it’s an ISIS cell.

Explosions are a indirect and indiscriminate way of killing. If one plans they can easily injure, maim, and kill masses. Its cowardly.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing

Attached: Dahnald_its_happening.gif (500x352, 1008K)

Austinfag here. The latest bombing fell in a place more likely to have Californians, but the last few victims were likely locals.

>a leaf

It probably is some obama immigrant. High chances it is some antifa faggot as well. Chances the police know and are not stopping it but allowing it to happen in order to secure more funding and expand their police powers, absolutely 100%.

Like you said, the policw and feds are looking for someone to blame, pin the crime to them and make a media spectacle out of it.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-09-03-05.png (1080x1920, 210K)

>indiscriminate method of killing
Fuckin cowards man

Attached: TEXASBALL.jpg (400x281, 15K)

>bomb squad can clear each home
What did they mean by this?
This is the real plot, making it so militarized police can enter your house for no real reason.
>sir there might be a bomb in your house without your knowledge
>I don’t want hunk I would know if there was a bomb in my house
>sir this is for YOUR protection, we must enter

dude the first half of the 20th century bombings happened all the time. mob hits, biker gang wars, black liberation bs.
just surprised it slowed down for a couple decades.

be careful of trip wires and poor neighborhoods.

Some unibomber style individual is blowing up niggers

I fucking hate msm and the feds. Utterly incompetent, yet dangerously ego bloated. O figured an antifa/anarchist rat. IMO its a redditor since they are so easily swayed by peer pressure.
Born '93, what a time to have been alive. I really want to be in summer '98 again. Monarchs, cicadas, bluebonnets. It was a good childhood.

"hey jim, Sup Forums is really close, come over here!"

>Booby traps nature
>Unabomber
Nah

2 whites got exploded last night

respect the trips, and I was going to say the same thing. A trip wire targets indiscriminately

The tripwire was in a nice white area you shithead