Clannad

Dango Dango Dango Dango Dango Daikazoku
Dango Dango Dango Dango Dango Daikazoku

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m76lKsM_jaU
youtube.com/watch?v=i67ZXLPeg9s
youtube.com/watch?v=992iOP5QAzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have there ever been big threads bout Clannad?

for you

The question is, should there be? I say yes

Dango In My Asshole

i would say so too. the whole series was a festival of emotions.

I tear up everytime I hear the Big Dango Family song

Yes, the time tomoya sang it to ushio.
For me, the Op. of Clannad Afterstory hits me even harder, reminiscing about all of it...

KIMI DAKE WO
KIMI DAKE WO
SUKI DE ITAYO

violin-chan is a dumb autist

Maybe in the VN the ending made sense but it doesn't in the anime so my cannon ending for the anime is Ushio dies and before they can arrest Clannad man for taking a sick child out into a blizzard killing her he instead hangs himself.

At this point his soul goes back in time to when he was the happiest which was at the birth of Ushio. Ushio goes back in time and takes over Nagisa's dead body thus Nagisa does not die.

only thing that makes sense

I couldnt get through the VN, so much shit I didnt care about to read through. Is that what happens in it?

No in the VN Clannadman collects light orbs that grant magical wishes that only he can collect for some reason and wishes for a better future or some dumb shit like that.

hot damn user, you are not bsing me with that? that is dark stuff, but definitely more than fitting than what happened in the series, where it just blinked back.

>"Yes, it's the one you always sang to me"

>"Nagisa, look, it's our child!"

that was me in my chair

Remember this?

"I can't lift my arm above my shoulder anymore. I can't play basketball ever again"

user it was only lightly snowing, and he basically knew she was gonna croak imminently so it was the last chance for them to go on a trip together. It wasn't the snow that killed her.

They literally call it a blizzard and they can't see even 10 ft in front of them.

>He knew she was going to die
So let's speed it up! It's not like your mother survived the japanese cold for 20 years or even at her age.

No Clannadman killed Ushio

She was really sick and weak, she was screwed either way

So only the strong should survive?

yes, it was heavy weather, but tomoya knew that her time has come, so he really did want to be together fulfilling ushios last wish.
damn son of a feels

Anime would have been better if it had ended with the sunflowerfiled scene. Tomoya got to good terms with his kid and moved on. But nope . Also pretty stupid how everything that happens after nagisas death is rendered moot because of the ending.
In the visual novel it made more sense and was more of a rewards for completeing every route.

I mean she wouldve died imminently either way

maybe they were concerned of actual suicides, since it would have somehow delivered that "everything would be ok" after you end yourself? . But yes, there probs wouldve been better ways to end the series ; still not too moody about it.

I guess the wanted to let it stay more surreal. Also, all the stuff involving Fuku was also pretty ......

>......

I feel like a bitch just relistened to youtube.com/watch?v=m76lKsM_jaU and god damn it's raining

>>me
"mental breakdown in aisle 5"

Clannad sounds like some sort of crab that has testicles

The game and the VN were the most overrated trash I've ever seen. I suppose if you've lived a completly sheltered life away from real emotional relationships and without reading and decent literature you'd find them to be quite moving. Literally forced tragedy written by hacks.

you get to name prev-unfound species the way you want to. So you could make this reality.

>playing the game of an anime of a manga.

y

Ending was dumb. Keep Nagisa dead. Keep Ushio alive. Hint at Tomoya getting together with Kyou. Boom, done

but kimi dake wo doesn't work with that ending

Weird though considering I didn't cry even once when I watched Clannad (then again I spoiled myself before watching it, but then again I watched it because I was spoiled).

I didn't cry during my watch but I did almost immediately after thanks to youtube.com/watch?v=i67ZXLPeg9s

Weren't the endings the same? Just in the anime it was much less explicit

I wonder if you could fit a dango in your ass

That would be a very malleable asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=992iOP5QAzc

Why is it raining inside?

Fucking hell Nagisa's theme is really difficult to listen to without getting emotional

>0:55 starts
fuck

best girl coming through

>tfw there is no way to deal with these feels

Yes. They were terrible, but still fun somehow.
See pasta bellow.

First episode impressions:
It stinks.
It stinks of harem.
It stinks of harem and it stinks of Key and horrible plot devices, and I don't like it.Everything from the main character and his comedic relief sidekick to the superpowered Tomoyo and even the powerpointish scene transitions stinks of generic harem game conversion #1165346, and I fail to see what makes this so absurdly good.Granted, it IS pretty funny at times, but plenty of shows are funny and this is not especially so. It's also nicely animated.
So far (one episode rolololol) the characters are only impressive in their genericness. "I have a weak body" for no reason at all, "I have dad who's an alcoholic and I hate everything but suddenly I'm helping Cute Girl with Weak Body #93452 for no particular reason", "Hi I'm the comedy relief sidekick character and have no purpose in the show at all except to be dumb", "I'm the MILF and this is my husband who seems really threatening", "I'm the superpowered cool girl that has NO loving REASON AT ALL to fall for the main character but I'll do that anyway because the director said so lolz".
Then there's Key trademark: the absurd flashbacks and "mysterious" miracle plot devices that never seem to lead anywhere at all. Empty world? Wishes that come true? THAT SOUNDS LIKE KEY ALRIGHT. Let's see how absurd the explanations will be this time and how they'll be used to advance the show. It'll be fun to write about, I'm sure.
tl;dr: it smells like harem, it looks like harem and it tastes like harem. Heck, it most likely IS harem but cleverly disguised as a drama about "families", with some elements of "magic" tossed in to make shutin nerds dream. Do not want but will watch anyway for the comedic relief scenes and to troll people.
NEXT EPISODE: even more girls, even more hair colors! EXCITEMENT!

Jesus, I forgot about that faggot.

Not really.
It's just going through that phase when there's nothing new to discuss and newshits think it's "cool" to hate on it.
>wew, Clannad? That dumb old KEY entry-level big-eyed meme anime? My favorite youtuber said shit about it
We had nice threads for the 10th anniversary and the English release a couple years ago. Actual discussion without I HATE IT shitposting and "something something I cried".

Buckwild to all of my niggaz who don't care
Floss like a bunch of young black millionaires
Makin' ya run, me and my dunn, stackin' my ones
Floss a lil', invest up in a mutual fund
Blowin' the horn, a sense of everyday I was born
Never dream I see a nigga landscaping my lawn
Dangerous, my nigga shit be accurate
Have to get, the flow be so immaculate

Aiyyo, aiyyo, watchin' my dough, sippin' my moe'
Slippin' in slow, them pretty bitches sayin' hello
Anyway go 'head and diss, play your Oil of Olay
Little honeydip within a little Cariola