Why are 1st world atheists so hostile towards Christianity but hardcore defenders of Islam?

Why are 1st world atheists so hostile towards Christianity but hardcore defenders of Islam?
You people make no sense.

Attached: 1521123028824.png (274x274, 40K)

they are afraid of muslims

islam is more open minded than christcucks.

lol

Because the devil, which is allah is moloch is cronos is satan is baal took possession of their bodies and thus have to screech autistically whenever jesus is mentioned because satan fears jesus

Attached: 1513183996424.png (930x842, 608K)

because they are either jews or jewish puppets, they will never attack jews either and only bash islam when it´s on antisemitism or fag tossing.
It´s a plot made up to sterilize mid-tier intelligent people by making them cringy retards and moralfags that "don´t want to put children in this world"

We had spot in Jasenovac for niggers like you.

Attached: 1492634133744.jpg (961x783, 352K)

Must’ve been a leaf that made this post.

We don't defend Islam, but we really like to use it as an example of your hypocrisy and retardation. Which probably seems like defending it to low IQ christcucks.

They are just contrarians and Islam is a minority here for now.

Because Islam gets minority victim status.

I'm not tho. I despise all organized religion equally.

Bump

Becuase athiests have merely replaced the church with liberalism. Liberalism is their new religion and holds all the same tenets of old religions without a god

What utter tosh. I've quite literally never met an Atheist who defends Islam, the closest I've gotten is one who doesn't want to say anything about them. Unless you count omission of statement as defense, this is nonsense.

KYS subhuman faggot.

Attached: images (1).jpg (442x333, 17K)

They're mad at their religious parents

Nigger, what?

Im not. I think all religions are nothing more than mechanisms of control that have done far more harm than good over the years, and I despise them all equally.

i'm an atheist and I dislike islam a lot more than christianity

atheists being defenders of islam? it's you who does not make sense.

You know I realized the end of the day after so many debates, the only real thing that matters most of the time is power and winning.

You can spend all the time your time proving your opponent is wrong and maybe you're right. But it means nothing if he cuts your head off. Guess that's why they say victors write history.

they aren't. of "the four horsemen" of atheism two of them have at least spoken critically of Islam, and the other two have explicitly stated it is worse than Christianity as far as religion goes.

besides, Islam never put up with the shit of feminists, faggots and (((our greatest ally))). their ancestors are smiling upon them. can you say the same, christcuck?

Attached: (((pope))).jpg (640x370, 32K)

I'm a 1st world atheist and I don't mind Christians and I hate most Mooks.

butthurt christniggers. Islam is redpilled as fuck. Fucking kikes stop pitting us against our muslim brothers

Athesit here.
For me that's actually the reverse.

cuck. Islam is the final redpill. Christcucks are the white race's enemies, not muslims

You have been deceived. Atheists do not hate the Fantasy that is religion, what they hate is the concept of the "Fucking White Male!" Thus, anything perceived to be a white thing, such as Christianity, will be attacked relentlessly. Anything perceived to be a non white thing, such as Islam, will be cheered, ignored, excused, etc.

Atheists and Leftists don't make any sense until you realize that their real target is White Men. Thus, anything associated with white men will be their real target. It is going to be funny to watch Dawkins lose his career, not because he is going after Islam, but because he is going after something that is perceived as non white.

(No, it does not matter in the minds of Atheists and Liberals that Christianity and Islam are not necessarily racial movements. It only matters that they are perceived to be associated with a particular race.)