Watashi no Shounen Chapter 4

I had to reread the description again to remember I was following this, thanks for the dump and translation.

>It was in that moment when she realized she wants a kid to dick her

>afterword
>lets reverse this!
Dayum shame.

The exact moment the seeds of shota love are sown

This story would have been interesting too but a bit more cliched.

thanks for the dump

Thanks. How are talks with Dakini's author going?

Thanks OP, love this

The author wants me to translate the script, put it in Note (the website for his manga), and then post the links of my translation and the chapter (not free) together, along with a guide on how to purchase stuff from Note. He's also planning on advertising my translation script all across Twitter, Tumblr, etc. I'll just go along with his plan and post the links here when I finish the Chapter 3 translation.

thanks

That's great, good luck

I am 113 and what is this?

>Satoko Tawada is an office worker. She's almost 30 years old, but she still hasn't been able to find happiness in her life. Fate brings her with Mashuu Hayami, a beautiful 12-year-old boy whom she finds practicing soccer all by himself in the park.
Mmm. Rotten cake.

Are you going to release your translation work into the Public Domain? Or did you leave some contact details. (Might be bad if you scanlate.)

You cannot publish the translation legally anyway without all needed permissions.

The author gave me permission to release my translation scripts for Dakini anywhere I want.

It doesn't specifically have to be in Note.mu, but it is a little more convenient.

It's one of those series where it's more of a "falling in love while having puberty" series. Heavy motherly overtones from the girl at first, but the boy grows up and falls in love with her.

But yeah, it still feels skeevy.

Contract law and international copyright is a strange beast.

Thanks for the dump.

And the love story begins. I just hope this will have a happy ending.

Also, thanks for translating this! It's one of my favorite ongoing series at the moment.

Huh, so the genders were originally intended to be reversed. I'm pretty glad they did it this way though, it makes the story seem a lot more unique.

Hey Translator, I've been meaning to ask you this for the last couple of threads but have been missing out on opportunity, but I've been bothered by this bit of translation in the first chapter since its release: was this a typo or a misread of the original Japanese because the way this reads now you planted an unintentional death flag of the end of the series for Satoko. This seems it should be stated in the present tense, "...for as long as I DRAW breath".