What is the appeal of unpure 2D?

What is the appeal of unpure 2D?

>unpure
End yourself.

but Asuka and Misato are sluts.

Absolutely none, as that image illustrates.

Taming a girl with experience is hot.

Kaji is a chad
Why didnt Asuka like him in the movies though?

Asuka-chan is pure.

No she isn't, she had sex with Kaji, Shinji and Touji. She's a cock slut.

That artstyle is terrible, if not for Asuka's dress and hairclip colour I'd never have guessed it.

Unpure sluts are not popular, so they made her "pure" in Rebuild of Evangelion. Thus, she's more popular than Rei and Kaworu now.

Yes she did! Asuka is 3DPD in 2D form! Asuka is a roastie!

>Asuka
>unpure
Uhm, no, sweetie.

>implying I am
Rei has been confirmed to be Gendo's cocksleeve by her seiyuu, I don't waifu used goods. Nice try.

Nope, Asuka had sex with multiple guys in intrumentality. She's a whore.

>Rei has been confirmed to be Gendo's cocksleeve by her seiyuu
Clearly that makes it true.

Also nice false flagging.

How am I falseflagging, I wouldn't in a million years ever waifu any of the girls of Evangelion. They are disgusting and sick people, its against the point the master tried to tell you. All the girls are sluts.

t. false flagging Reifag who doesn't even mind slandering his own waifu

I would be a disgusting person if I ever slandered my waifu, but my morals don't allow that. I love my waifu too much.

Your mother is a slut

What's the appeal of acting pathetic like you, user?

She was more popular before rebuild. Encodes and worldwide downloading changed the demographic away from only Japan where Rei is/was #1.
Think Japan still prefers Rei.

Damn I'd like to be Kaji there. Should be more smug.

Don't worry, Asuka is getting properly satisfied by Kaji's big thick cock. There is something so beautiful how he NTR's Asuka waifufags.

And yet Asuka wins the Shinjibowl at the end.

gg, Reifags.

Except he doesn't unless you move to an alternate universe which if you do, Rei is getting satisfied by Gendo's thick cock x 100 clones.

>getting choked by Shinji is winning
>calls Shinji disgusting
Asukafags truly have crazy delusions

>oh look, its this guy making this thread again

Shinji ends up alone with Asuka.
Rei is gone.

These two undeniable facts are the triumph of Asukafags and the cause of Reifag butthurt since the dawn of time, which makes them start threads like this because they still haven't gotten over their pain after all those years.

In the manga he tangs her, then he properly satisfies her. Its Asuka's destiny to acheive Kaji cock.

>Kaworu x Rei
>Shinji x Asuka
these are the true pairs of Eva. prove me wrong
>you can't

>ends up alone
God Shinji erased Sohryuu and created the Rebuild of Evangelion timeline. So much for winning.

>has to cherry pick material from the manga try and prove his points
>gets btfo by his own source shortly like within a few chapters
how does it feel to be eternally btfo?

>he doesn't know that Shinji is completely gay in the manga and his relationship with Asuka is completely platonic
They have a bother and sister relationship in the manga.

>desperate Reifag needs headcanon to deal with the pain
It's okay.

Where is Sohryuu in Rebuild? Rebuild is a sequel..

>Misato slept with one guy, lied about there being another to get out of the relationship
>ends up a lonely drunk that regrets it and tries to restart the relationship
>shown to have only slept with Kaji due to what she says during the smoking scene
>Asuka has a crush on someone and never had sexual contact with anyone besides Shinji in instrumentality
>sluts

Isn't it Lilith Rei head at the end?

Your interpretation of what you're seeing is not the official canon.

Except its all canon. Rebuild. Is. A. Sequel.

Imagine how pathetic you'd have to be to make a post like this.

Here's your (You), OP, hope it makes you feel a little less insecure.

First of all, that's still your interpretation of imagery rather than established fact.
Second, it's quite the step from "Rebuild is a sequel" to "Shinji erased Asuka because he didn't like her" (despite the fact that Asuka is still around).

In the end there's no way around it: you're talking out of your ass, trying to interpret things favourably due to immense personal butthurt from having your ship sunk a few times too many.

What did the Master Mister Anno mean by this?

Rei's giant white Lilith head shows up in Terminal Dogma.

Asuka is a completely different character, with a different last name. She's a good person despite being a little prickly, she no longer likes Kaji and she's tsundere for Shinji. This is not the case of NGE Asuka.

>liking emotionless clones
>Japan
Of course!

>Asuka is a completely different character, with a different last name.
The extent of difference is again your personal interpretation and someone else may consider her not "completely" different.

>she no longer likes Kaji and she's tsundere for Shinji.
So maybe "God shinji" liked her after all.

Adding to >This is not the case of NGE Asuka.
And this is also wrong. Asuka was childishly infatuated with Kaji, but she also showed interest in Shinji in multiple occasions.

>The extent of difference is again your personal interpretation and someone else may consider her not "completely" different.
Its made pretty clear she hated Shinji, and for multiple different reasons.

>So maybe "God shinji" liked her after all.
I suppose, he actually deeply respects her now. Not sure about attraction though, he's only attracted to Kaworu now.

Asuka only wanted his attention to validate herself, she didn't like him.

>inb4 the autism brigade shows up and tries to claim muh kiss, muh arael scene doesn't count

>Everything You Ever Dreamed states Asuka kissed him that wasn't real
Asuka will do anything to validate their waifu, even denying canon facts of her.

>Its made pretty clear she hated Shinji, and for multiple different reasons.
If you're taking her words literally then you clearly don't understand the character.

>I suppose
You should suppose a little less.

>Asuka only wanted his attention to validate herself, she didn't like him.
Again: your biased interpretation fuelled by decades old butthurt, not fact.

Good think Everything You've Ever Dreamed was chosen over Komm Susser Todd, right?

>Asuka's words literally mean the opposite!
Nope, pretty sure they don't.
I'm sorry you don't understand 3DPD women, that's what Asuka is based on. You would understand better if you actually went to school once instead of reading LAS fanfictions that rape Asuka's character arc.

>Again: your biased interpretation fuelled by decades old butthurt, not fact.

Its also stated by Sadamoto and Miyamura that she didn't like him romantically. Try to think logically without waifu goggles clouding your judgement.

>Asuka's words literally mean the opposite!
Except for when that's literally the case.

>I'm sorry you don't understand 3DPD women
I don't think anyone here cares about your 3DPD experiences. You can go and tell everyone about it.

>Its also stated by Sadamoto and Miyamura that she didn't like him romantically.
I don't think meta commentary by character designer and seiyuu is relevant.

>Try to think logically
I would tell you the same, but I fear you are incapable of doing so due to an actual lack of intelligence.

>Asuka only wanted his attention to validate herself, she didn't like him.
This is also true about her crush on Kaji, she wanted him to acknowledge and validate her as mature enough for that kind of relationship. Hell, it's true to a certain extent about every sexual relationship in the show.

I don't think arguing with the Reifag is sensible. He's past the point of reason and will grasp at any straw to validate his views.

You are letting your waifu fantasies of Asuka cloud your judgement, you want to ignore the fact she gloated by his death and never really had a desire to protect him. That

I have been saying this for some time.

Is this the next strawman? Last week it was "discord trolls begging for replies"? At least be consistent in your strawman, fireposter-kun.

>You are letting your waifu fantasies of Asuka cloud your judgement
No, you are letting your butthurt over Rei losing cloud your judgement, if you believe Asuka's relationship with Shinji was as easily characterised as her simply hating him.
Not to mention that "hate" is a much more multifaceted emotion than mere contempt, as Schopenhauer already characterised in saying that hate was a matter of the heart rather than a matter of the head, as it always comes with the desire for the other to note it, betraying respect more than a conviction of worthlessness.
A part of Asuka did hate Shinji, but another part also desired him. Both is very well possible as the two are not mutually exclusive.

In any case, I see no reason to further argue with you, as you are clearly past the point of reason - assuming you ever were capable of it.

>anyone that point out correct characterizations is a Reifag
I really hate this fanbase, you even deny what the character designer and her own seiyuu said because it contradicts what the fake Asuka you waifu.

I already said before, I don't waifu any of the characters because they are sick and rotten people. You refuse to accept the master message to fulfill your fantasies that are not part of Asuka. There is a reason why all heterosexual relationships in NGE are shown in a negative light, while the yaoi relationships are shown in a flawless and gentle light.

If you refuse to believe all the girls are all horrible, horrible people, then there is no point.

>t. MGTOW

But that's literally the message of Evangelion, all the female to male relationships are shown in a negative light while showing Kawoshin as something amazing. Anno and Sadamoto ares huge yaoifags.

>you even deny what the character designer and her own seiyuu said
Because their opinions are as good as any others and I cannot see why you would consider them important unless you are a butthurt Reifag grasping at straws.

>the yaoi relationships are shown in a flawless and gentle light
Too bad it's against god.

t. fujoshit / tranny / deviant

>still calling me a reifag
Did you even read the rest of my post? I said all the NGE female characters are morally shit for a reason.

Did I say I liked it? No, I don't even like Kaworu, I'm just accepting of what NGE is.

I think the decades of rooting for the losing girl made you lose your mind.

>Misato
-Literally only likes Kaji and has only really had sex with Kaji.
-Has daddy issues because she never got to thank her father who she hated for saving her.
>Asuka
-Abandoned by her parents.
-Wants to be an adult so she doesn't need parents.
-A male lover is inherently apart of adulthood in nearly all culture.
-She wants Kaji because he can solve that.

I'd argue that neither of them are sluts; however, I'd argue that they are mentally unstable and use men for some selfish gain.

>But that's literally the message of Evangelion
>literally gets married to a woman
How can this madman keep getting away with it?!?!??!?

Except no girl won, only Kaworu won the Shinji bowl. Asuka only used Shinji for validation, Rei is literally his mother and Misato is some creepy shotacon.

Not having crippling autism and believing in 2D feminism and the right of 2D girls to not be shamed for their decisions about their own bodies.

>Anno's goal has always been to marry a fujoshi
how does he do it?

Asuka's first and only kiss, and first and only sex, are both with the protagonist

>Kaworu is dead
>Rei is dead
>Asuka is the only female currently alive
>Shinji is the only male currently alive
>alone, the last two humans after the creation of a new world
>Anno has a hard on for biblical references

It's "impure" you ESL faggots. "Unpure" is not a word.
Also the appeal is knowing that the character doesn't exist for the sole purpose of climbing onto the MC's dick.

>implying Asuka and Shinji are the last humans
Rebuild is a sequel.

>Shinji has sex with Rei, Misato and Asuka in complementation
>Asuka has sex with Shinji, Touji and Kaji in complementation
really makes you think

>continuing to use cut material in order to try and prove things that didn't happen in the show

I have a theory about "I need you"

These characters just finished being inside each others' heads, and at this moment they know more about each other than they ever have or will.
It's likely that their communications will be mostly nonverbal for a while because they innately know what the other will mean from those small cues.

So the caress, does that translate from Asuka-Shinji soultalk to English as: "I need you" - ?

>>Asuka has sex with Shinji, Touji and Kaji in complementation

This never happens. The only person Asuka has sex with in the entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion is Shinji. If you have to repeat the same lie over and over to prop up your argument, it's time to change your viewpoint.

cutest eva pair desu

It was directed by Anno and included in the BD. Its beautiful, its canon and end of story.

Yes, this piece of text from some magazine written by a man with opinions and possibly an interest to please certain target audiences clearly convinces me.

>This never happens. The only person Asuka has sex with in the entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion is Shinji.
>inb4 mental illness-kun shows up and tries to push asuka being eaten by MP eva's as evidence of asuka and kaworu having sex

It happened in the world without Shinji, so Asuka had canon sex with Touji. Then in the manga she was tanged by Kaji, which means they likely had sex as well.

Why is it so difficult to accept that Asuka is not pure and desires cock?

>Willingly cut material from his Magnum Opus during the initial release
>puts it in as a feature to show interested fans in a later release 20 years later
>m-muh touji x asuka is proven
It was literally an alternate reality without shinji too.

Angelic Days timeline has more validity than the cut live action scene, since the Angelic Days was actually shown in the show.

Seek help for your mental illness that causes you to treat ruining Evangelion threads as your job. You will regret these wasted days on your death bed.

>Asuka and Shinji fuck in eva prime timeline
>she also is riding his baloney pony in the canon alternate timeline

If autists had the ability to regret things then CWC would never be as he (she?) currently is.

Read the OP.

Sure its an AU, probably ones that Shinji imagined. Its makes you think how he thinks of Asuka, would she be insulted or..?

>It happened in the world without Shinji
>so Asuka had canon sex with Touji

He said it was morning wood, but it was actually a pavlovian response to her bitchy affection

Strange, I thought Asukafags hated the LAS "ship"

I don't think I've ever seen anyone miss the point so hard in my life.

It's a story about how people fail to connect with each other, about escapism, and depression, and suicide, and why human interaction is ultimately worth it. How the hell did you get "all women are bitches" from it?

Have you ever thought how odd it was that Kaworu was depicted as perfect and flawless, while the women are depicted as imperfect as can possibly be.

You do know that "love" may not mean "romantic love" in this context, right?

Kaworu is a heavenly/alien being. Of course he is shown to be better than the human characters, he is an ideal that most humans will never achieve. All of the humans are depicted as imperfect.

Except Kaworu has been established to Shinji canon love interest, they even kiss in the manga.

>in the manga

Even Anno himself admitted it that Kaworu is his canon love interest, see

>in the fujoshit magazine

none, it's why instead Kaji chose to live and die for the only pure waifu there is: the truth