Kaguya Chapter 84

Young Jump Gold ad or cover (I honestly don't know, can't read nip)

rip

Dammit, it won't upload for some reason.

Now we're good.

>HUEHUEHUE LOOK AT ME, IM FLAILING MY ARMS LILE A RETARD

It’s already out just yesterday, where the fuck have you been

>Writing in pain

Subject F don't deserve this suffering

Good catch.

>I can touch the president...
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Yes, I'm aware that "souran" at the bottom wasn't redrawn

>making mama cry
Why is Kaguya so shit?

Last page of this chapter.

Thank you for reading.

Thanks.

Holy crap, his dancing really is something straight out of the Exorcist

Thank you!

thanks for the dump. but wasn't this one super late?

Yeah.

Thanks

>your form was excellent
Oh boy, I know where this is going.

Great as always.

I want a Fujimama

Maki chapter when?

Holy shit, great chapter

>this fucking joke

Attribution please.

The center panel is among the cutest kaguya.

>The smartest student behind Prez and Kaguya is this obsessive stalker.

At first I thought Aka was just going to have her as a fun cameo in the background that get poke fun at but she recently started to get more and more screen time and presence to the point of being a named character. Now all of sudden I realize she's the same Maki who ranked 3rd during exam meaning she's the smartest student in the school behind the Prez and Vice Prez. That's a big fucking deal! I'll be shocked if we don't have a chapter about her in the future at least dealing with stalkerish nature.

thanks m8, far better than shitscans. I don't want to be an ass but next time won't be this late right?

I hope not.
Waiting for edits of 85 and 86 is halfway TLed. My hopes are that we're back on track by ch. 87.

She just wants to be that rope is it?

This panel deserves a "hurr durr look at me pretending to be retarded"

Thanks

This is last week's chapter even.

thanks.

It's actually from two weeks ago.

thanks!

Thank you!

lol

First panel, face touch to calm herself

>tfw people praise reddit translations

These aren't the reddit ones though?

No they're not.

>Garbage
Wow rude

Much thanks

>Yes, how wonderful
This is a problem, what happened to the pure Kaguya from the beginning of this series? She's a complete deviant now

The way the lines are drawn more intensely in the last panel is a nice touch

Thanks for the good reads my man.

>F is on the side of the adopted mother
>Both didn't let go
I guess neither of them love Pres enough to not want to hurt him

Thanks!

Kaguya does love him that much, she just wants to keep touching him.

Kaguya likes seeing prez's suffering in his eyes.

Thank you.

>dat calming hand
>dat mind broken ntr'd mom

I want to protect Fujiwara's smile

thanks senpai

Prez does have mommy issues.

He's not a baby anymore, he can take it

Kaguya loves him, but as a husband and not a child. It's a completely different situation and the story doesn't apply for her.
For F to treat him like a son and still pull, though...

SUBJECT F A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

HOLY SHIT.

Looks to me more like Subject F has maternity issues. Prez is just asking for help, it's Fujiwara who keeps getting all weird.

Sounds like she just needs a real child of her own to coddle

Thank you.

So, Kaguya did agree that there was something special about dancing with heart.
I still feel Prez was right that he had absolutely no reason to master the dance, and I think training the technique first and then trying to get the emotions is a better approach than "dance with heart, no, not like that, you suck". Not that I know anything about dancing.

It's a simple dance, and fairly early in the chapter he had the basic mechanics down. But just the same it was mechanical. Humans have tiny fluctuations and errors in their reproductions. That's why listening to a concert pianist is different than listening to a digital file on a computer which will always reproduce the audio exactly the same way. I half wonder if Kaguya wasn't forced to take up some art she simply had no interest in by her family, leading her to accept such a robotic stance.

>Subject F has maternity issues
wat

I wonder how Kaguya would react were she to see the "exorcism" stage of his training.
She now knows he trains at this stuff deliberately, but she still does not know just how bad he usually is at stuff like that.

>tfw no more how cute

How cute was a delusion of Prez from the very start. Shared with Kaguya at times, but still. You can't really keep it forever and yet progress the romance.
Also, I think it kinda overstayed its welcome anyway, it had its run. I only want to see it now if something new is done with it.

Its really surprising; I hope Maki someday finds out she's near the same level on test scores as Kaguya going all out

We just need someone else to do it

I didn't know what to call it. The flip side of odepal issues. Jocasta, I guess?

She has to know already. Those scores are public, we even saw Kaguya and Shirogane looking at them.

did I lose last week translation somehow? I left ishigami struggling with normalfags while exercising

In a way, her getting so conscious of him she had to use a fucking routine made her bold enough to touch him now that she has one. Funny how things works out

>throughly
I love this punchline
Thank you guys