NY Dem Congressman: Don’t Like Trump? Get a Gun & Do Something About It

Rep. Tom Suozzi made the remark to constituents at a town hall last week, saying that folks opposed to Trump might resort to the “Second Amendment.”

“It’s really a matter of putting public pressure on the president,” Suozzi said in a newly released video of the March 12 talk in Huntington. “This is where the Second Amendment comes in quite frankly, because you know, what if the president was to ignore the courts? What would you do? What would we do?”

A listener then blurts out, “What’s the second amendment?”

The left-leaning Democrat says “The second amendment is the right to bear arms.”

nypost.com/2018/03/19/congressman-suggests-second-amendment-as-means-of-opposing-trump/

Attached: brass catcher.jpg (920x1385, 219K)

Good. I've been waiting.

pls do it plsss

kinda sorta mostly exactly what president cheetoh said about crooked hillary

I wish a nigga would

My body is ready

>A listener then blurts out, “What’s the second amendment?”

Incredible

It's fucking NY. Can you imagine the kind of brainwashed cat ladies that go to an event with this retard speaking?

>have the one of the most restricted state gun laws
>turn around and encourage 2A to resist dumb ol Drumpf

Not sure if it's an awakening or just straight up retardation.

Attached: 1499543969514.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Their houses would smell worse than India.

You know the answer to that

If anyone will do it, it is them. As we've seen from, well, pretty much forever, "conservatives" in the US just roll over and take it and then transition into a milder version of what defeated them.

It's all 6-D chess by Emperor Trump to make the democratic party pro 2nd amendment.

This frankly. And if Dems actually take up arms right wingers and the government can then legally thin the herd.

>"What's the second amendment"
Jesus fucking christ.

>the government is run by a literal Nazi controlled by Soviet Putin
>only the government and their racist cops and their retarded evil soldiers should be armed
>if you don't like it, get a gun and deal with it yourself

Dems won't fight a stand up fight. If they go hot it will be like in the 70s with bombs going off everywhere.

Like Austin

Attached: C89D2F8A-87EB-4AFA-8D03-619673E5EBEE.gif (480x120, 385K)

Tbf thats how it would be for us too
Bombings and assasinations with fudd rifles.

Not possible

Attached: 9912C4F3-DCA9-49E0-A89B-559B0CBB1987.gif (450x330, 1.14M)

>some barista shoots zognald
>right starts retaliating
>left starts retaliating
>finally have the spark needed so we can cleanse this country
do it do it do it do it

Attached: smug_anime_fuhrer.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Hey dumbass, that was the point of the entire "Teabagger" movement regarding President Barack Hussein Obama. And now you got your panties twisted, snowflake?

>Edge lords.

>The left-leaning Democrat says “The second amendment is the right to bear arms.”

Wrong. The 2nd Amendment is the limitation to government power that makes it so they cannot seize and confiscate weapons, thus guaranteeing the right to bear arms.

In other words, enumerating the natural right to bear arms, Autismo.

It's like a shitty screenplay

get off Sup Forums grandpa

Finally one of the Democrats gets it, thank God
>inb4 moved to Sup Forums

Yes, but too many people think the Constitution grants the rights. They have no concept of natural rights. Hence the global prevalence of the outlook that the government is supposed to be a parental figure that rules over the people like they're eternal children instead of an organizational and representative body.

>implying that won't change as soon as their is another dem in office

this post had trips on /k/, I declare it valid

>posts about gun laws don't belong on the gun board
Do the kike mods think they're helping bringing them to us? This will not end well for the jew.

Oy, Goys!
Eat my soy!!

Attached: TrumpJew.jpg (574x601, 57K)

A lot of Democrats are pro 2nd amendment already you virgin.

>thinking every democrat looks like antifa sjw soyboys

You should log off Sup Forums for a while and leave your basement.

mummy

Democrats that vote democrat aren't pro 2nd amendment.

Kind of like Democrats with enormous houses aren't pro environment? Democrats are "all for me none for you" with EVERYTHING.

I wonder if this girl will ever know how often her perky tits have been used to draw attention to an unrelated topic of conversation

Attached: 1509363757458.jpg (542x721, 76K)

God I wish that little girl were me. I'd motorboat that succubus and get away with it too because I'd be a little loli.

Democrats who don't vote aren't democrats or anything really. They cease to matter.

Like I said, a large percentage of (yes, voting) democrats are pro second amendment..

It is both hilarious that dems are adopting the language of the right about government but directed toward Trump but depressing that they could be stupid enough to think Trump could command enough authority to overthrow jack shit.

The pentagon wouldn't even toss out transgenders when he ordered them to.

>The pentagon wouldn't even toss out transgenders when he ordered them to.
With his Twitter post? As far as I remember, he didn't even try to make it happen in any official capacity.

That's like saying I'm against pollution while working for a company dumping drums of toxic waste in my local lake.

Remember that time Donald Trump (R) suggested taking guns away from people who had committed no crime before a trial for the same nonexistent crime?

Remember that time obummer took yur guns?

Idiot.

Odd that all flags in this thread are not showing.

Attached: stoning.jpg (604x1118, 126K)

This is how we are lost as a society.

Lefties used to put on a charade like they were for America but after 2016 they haven't been dis empowered, these lefties have grown bolder to say and do things they wouldn't even speak of in the past.

this thread was moved here from /k/

DO IT

explains why all the noflags are extra butthurt

Because /k/ is used to hating on liberals 24/7, like most of us, and they probably believe this is some gimmick, trick, or ploy for votes, which it probably is.

And suddenly the NRA gains a ton of Dem customers
This fucking timeline is unreal

>gib milkers.jpg