Essential reading list

Books are the pillars of Western civilization. With every page we read, our downfall can be prevented.

Pic related is a compilation of all psychological tricks people could possibly come up with in order to influence the state of mind.

Attached: 51oXKWrcYYL.jpg (668x1000, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchoring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priming_(psychology)
thinkingasleverage.wordpress.com/book-lists/mortimer-adlers-reading-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you read it GermBro?
Is it a worth read?
Give us a sneak peak on some of the parts that were more revealing for you.

It's a very good read, I read it a few years ago and It really opens your mind... It's not something I can put into words myself I suggest reading it.

the virtues of war
the book of five rings
On war
The lord of the rings

I haven't finished it yet, but I have already encountered excellent explanations for the most common phenomas and techniques people are utilzing in political propaganda and the media.

For example there's priming, which explains how subtle images, or messages or other clues heavily influence our behaviour.

Anchoring is related to that. Look it up, amazing stuff. It's basically meme science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchoring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priming_(psychology)

>but he's a kike
He's done more to combat communism than anyone on here.

Attached: 519Qz+gbQAL._SX341_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (343x499, 41K)

Hardcore jew supremacist=sage in all fields.
Fuck off hans.

It's an overrated book that has some obvious flaws and has been partially disproven.

>With every page we read, our downfall can be prevented.

>implying downfall is a real thing

We're just gonna evolve into a higher state of being, while turning slightly brown in the process.

The real question is why aren't you going out and banging the antithesis of your race? The synthesis is dope, dude. Your offspring get reduced risks of, like, every cancer ever, and I'm sure there's plenty of sub-saharan African women who'd give you some voodoo head magic that'd blow your mind. Gotta expand your horizons a bit senpai.

Also read Hegel, you fucking pleb. It's in your language.

Attached: 250px-GWF_Hegel.jpg (250x268, 37K)

>taking philosophy literally

oh my god

>Taking reality unphilisophically

Oh god my

>philosophizing about reality

that's not how it works, sweetie

>Not realising that reality is a formation of our own ego

hahahaha try harder you absolute muppet

Attached: cc3.png (865x807, 884K)

wrong, your ego is a formation of reality

>not realizing that a reality independet from the subject contains the possibility of error

at this point you must be trolling

Nice try mister upside-down-lander. But you can't prove I exist, and I can't prove you exist.

>Can't understand German idealism so calls me a troll

pls read more, it's even in the title of the thread you started.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

see
also, if you want an abstract. it sells the same thing Daniel Goleman found years ago and Freud discovered even earlier. we are a lot more emotional than rational creatures and this conditions everything

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchoring
Not even philosophers understand Hegel. His stuff is deliberately impenetrable garbage.

Anything else is pseudo intellectual wankery

Attached: vaclav_smil.jpg (225x337, 25K)

DEEBLY GONCERN

Attached: OO.jpg (392x204, 40K)

Dump'n

Attached: starter liberty library.png (1600x1600, 2.01M)

Attached: biz.gif (1078x1660, 1.18M)

Attached: liberty reading list.jpg (1732x3460, 955K)

Attached: ancap studies.jpg (731x767, 123K)

"When I say no I feel guilty"

Attached: ancap studies2.jpg (3250x1000, 1.23M)

Attached: ancap studies3.jpg (2426x2676, 1.45M)

cogito ergo sum bitch boi

Attached: 1493591278047.jpg (5144x3040, 3.87M)

>Culture of Critique
>The Kybalion
>Protocols of Elder Zion
>Letters to America (Yuri Bezmenov)

Attached: Greenpill.jpg (900x4100, 1.47M)

Attached: Starting with the Greeks.jpg (3672x3024, 1.38M)

The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind
by Julian Jaynes

David Eagleman, "Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain"

Interesting theories on how our brain functions and thinks. First is pure theory the second based on neuroscience.

cant recommend them high enough

>tfw I've read everything in purple pill unintentionally

what do?

I've started with the Holocaust Industry, since then I've also added:
1. Culture of Critique
2. Mein Kampf
3. Hoe the Jewish state was invented by shlomo sand
4. The grat hutzpah
5. Hitler's war & Goebbels's war by Steve Irving
6. Protocols of the elders of syion.
7. The international jew
Plus 10+ books printed only in polish, including "zwierciadło korony polskiej" "the looking glass of the polish crown" written in early XVII century, pointing how the Jews firstly invited to Poland do a great harm to the nations tissue.
Books are the truthpill, the self enlightmentpill.
Buy books, SHARE BOOKS, spread the truth about them. We won't win if we sit all day by the screen and post frog memes.

The Great Books
thinkingasleverage.wordpress.com/book-lists/mortimer-adlers-reading-list/

Could anyone recommend me an entry level economics book that isn't 'For Dummies'?

"Economics in One Lesson", Henry Hazlitt

You read alot of politics. Maybe its time to try something else? How about some memoirs? Maybe some science books?

Attached: D960B4DA-68C8-4B3E-838B-35AB5DCC5554.jpg (266x400, 27K)

thanks man

48 Liberal Lies about American History: That You Probably Learned in School - Dr Larry Schweikart

It's good, the introduction alone shits all over 99% of all ((liberal)) crap I've seen plastered over social media. He's not full 1488 of course, he just corrects some of the crap they've been stuffing into the heads of American kids since the 1960's. He points out things like the fact some of their textbooks, when talking about America in WWII ignore the majority white army and show black soldiers instead, because this is considered a noble war, but in Iraq and Afghanistan the same textbooks/authors use images of white soldiers as these are considered invasions/bad/evil wars.

I thought we were talking here about redpill books.
I do read other stuff as well, somebstring theory shit to Joe Rogan myself, some books about slavic culture and art. I also like to read about the history of painting, it's the type of shit you can always use when dealing in public places. It makes you look smart not "weird conspiracy theory guy" smart. Say something about English romantism, add some redpills, jump to Van Gogh, throw some more redpills, recommend good books and make our army grow bigger.

Does anybody have a pdf of pic related?

Attached: DEFACTO GOVERNMENT.jpg (310x499, 30K)

See pic. Also, I'm wondering if Franco or Franco's loyalists ever wrote a good book on their ideology or methods?

What's it about?

Attached: Doctrine.jpg (680x924, 114K)

My dad's been reading this. What's his endgame?

You've peaked my interest, please elaborate

>anarchy state utopia in the ancap section

Didn't the book literally start off by saying that legal power will always conglomerate into geographic regions, and so there would always exist an ultra-minimalist state?

I'm not trying to be a nitpicky cunt, Nozick is fantastic even outside political philosophy, but it should be a little further back in this roadmap.

Google- 'focusing illusion'
It's an illusion that can be summed up as 'nothing is as important as you think it is while you are thinking about it'

The Master and His Emissary: The Divided Brain and the Making of the Western World

I imagine about control and what groups run things behind the scenes. Other than that I'm not sure, which is why I want to read it. It's out of print and only one copy exists on amazon... for over $700.

Attached: 1521390610419.jpg (460x500, 43K)