Speakers Corner. Sunday, March 25th

Yesterdays speech went smoothly because our numbers were so great. Next week we need to do exactly the same.

Tommy has said he'll be there all day on March 25th meeting and debating with people so if you're in the area or you've got fuck all planned then get to Speakers Corner and support the movement.

We don't get many opportunities like this in the UK and unless we seize our chance it could be our last. No more LARPing, let's show our numbers and take back control.

Footage of his speech yesterday:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWQ2OMsQ-RI

Attached: 4221396001_5483366185001_5483339485001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2kqv1BLA4A
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv-SYGmCrAo
youtube.com/watch?v=qlr6sv7iTVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzxx4Ua3WTk
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
youtube.com/watch?v=OCB4FA0iIhw
youtube.com/watch?v=BTQ9Z8a5IDw
youtube.com/watch?v=xcrjDeWsp1o
twitter.com/NickGriffinBU/status/973292986049159169
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I
youtube.com/watch?v=LWk-amymTXA
youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKp3AYhPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

E celebs are almost as destructive as social media itself

bamp

Attached: sellner-speech.jpg (891x1200, 424K)

Fuck off leftist shill. Anyone who leads anything will appear on the internet. That isn't reducible to "celebrity." It is in no way shallow as implied by "celebrity." Fuck you for trying to reduce Tommy to some kind of Kardashian horeshit, shill. Fucking kill yourself. Get the fuck out of here and die.

Attached: shillsgonnashill.png (1340x1052, 527K)

don't you have a wall to be building? how's he an e celeb when he's constantly putting himself in the firing line?

Attached: 1468834740384.jpg (1024x768, 50K)

bamp
Wish I could be there, will be watching livestream. Path of Exile while listening for 8 hours of winning arguments sounds like a fun fuckin' Sunday.

Attached: TommyRobinsonSpeakersCorner14000March-18-2018.jpg (938x889, 149K)

Attached: 1397688604748.jpg (100x100, 1K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l2kqv1BLA4A
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv-SYGmCrAo
youtube.com/watch?v=qlr6sv7iTVE

get real, shitleaf

>Videos
Gee whiz buster. I already told you once to get the fuck out of here.

Attached: 1434141031420.jpg (625x626, 38K)

kys

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Sorry, Britton. You don't have free speech rights. Move to USA. :-)

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

Hero.

People who call this man a shill or controlled op should be shot for spreading paranoia within the ranks

Attached: 1496004214172.jpg (600x600, 63K)

They'll get em back, don't you worry. It's started. 14,000 people came to Speaker's Corner to hear a European Identitarian speech. The London Identitarians reported handing out 2-4,000 leaflets. And Tommy'll be back next week at 3pm.

Attached: Tmzo12a.jpg (750x1039, 273K)

Fear the rage of the manlet britcucks

Attached: 1502896392460.jpg (317x293, 49K)

I really like Tommy Robinson. He seems like a good guy.

YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE. MATE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RACIST I FUCKIN' HATE CUNTS LIKE YOU GET LOST YOU FUCKING PRICK GO FUCKING GO DO ONE YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS MATE LIKE JUST FUCK OFF BRUV OK

Attached: 1520607551573.jpg (2048x1536, 281K)

He is though. Proud Zionist and has said hes Jewish.

Fuck off burrito nigger

Is this the paper he was handing out?!? Is just a copy of Martin’s speech?

Nevemind it is. Great souvenir

Tommy needs a fight montage done.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzxx4Ua3WTk

it was just banter mate

Attached: 1467141658971.png (658x960, 659K)

any sauce on the 14k attending? I know the livestream had a massive audience, over 24k watching the stream I was on

THEY CAN STAY HERE AND WE NEED MORE BLACKS ANYWAY THEY'VE INTEGRATED WELL MATE NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM ME FUCKING SISTER MARRIED A BLACK BLOKE HE'S A FUCKING LEGEND YOU CUNT

Attached: tommyenglandistein2.jpg (960x720, 80K)

We started a war over our free speech. I suggest you sort yourself out and do the same

Attached: 1496890267826.jpg (1024x1019, 156K)

Aye, em fuckin anti-semitic shills. Carnt be doin with em me mate. gets is propa steaming it does.

Attached: EDL.jpg (866x900, 102K)

Now that was some solid connection

I agree you guys need them but I do not agree with cross breeding.

he was raised in luton. probably learned to fight before he learned to walk

Attached: 1472135758890.png (386x300, 114K)

oh, sorry, would you prefer ?
>Despite being accused of antisemitism, Robinson has declared his support for the Jewish people and Israel, calling himself a Zionist.[14]

it's almost like he pretends not to understand the reson so many migrants are flooding into our countries and is making the policies allowing them to do so

almost

I will meme this for your efforts

Attached: F4AE6942-C7CB-44D3-B4C8-92B09DD51A00.png (1334x750, 2.92M)

>Went great

>See a "thank you" clip from Tommy on the youtube

>He's got a smashed up ear

Did he get punched again?

Tommy isn't an e-celeb.

He's trying to be, but he's actually kinda awkward at it.

Well, he's going to be waiting a long fucking time if he waits on Catholic or Anglican intervention. That's for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
youtube.com/watch?v=OCB4FA0iIhw
youtube.com/watch?v=BTQ9Z8a5IDw
youtube.com/watch?v=xcrjDeWsp1o

his group is even called the EDL, an homage to the ADL

must be a charming place.
maybe he considers calling out jews to be political suicide? Anyway his main goal is to stop the islamization of England not to sperg out and start Jew bashing. Whether or not its da joos bringing in all the muslims(it's not) it wouldn't serve his agenda by going after them.

He's not Jewish, nor a "proud zionist". He is being funded and supported by Jewish interests, for two reasons;

1. There is a storng Islamic Leftist movement in Britain (and Europe as a whole) that is threatening to Israeli interests. They see Tommy as a perfect rebuttal to this.

2. He wants to distance himself from the EDL, BNP, NF etc - which, wrongly, have reputations as "Nazis" and anti-semites (though none of them were ever particularly concerned with Jews)

He's basically a civic nationalist/traditionalist (to a degree). It's not great, but it's not like anything else can exist in England - he's already under constant state harassment and imprisonment, and you see what happens to good lads like National Action.

Attached: 1486667052153.png (255x255, 76K)

Lets face it he's no Hitler or Goebbels or Mosely Rockwell or Mussolini. She the one thing they had that he doesn't is that they all called out the Jew.

there's quite a large difference between not calling out jews to maintain political reputation and coming right out to support them and being funded by them.
either way:
>it's not
opinion discarded. you and i and everyone else knows that it is.

>Despite being accused of antisemitism, Robinson has declared his support for the Jewish people and Israel, calling himself a Zionist.[14]

why do you fucking faggots try and defend positions that even these people themselves don't maintain?

he himself has admitted that he's a zionist. why would you claim otherwise, bruce?

Attached: 1489957092649.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Tommy did unspoken harm to English Nationalism if you want to be honest about that. The English, Scottish and Welsh Defence Leagues turned into rallies of drunken football hooligans which is death by association if you catch my drift.

This may be worth it, if he wasn't a LARPing mong who thinks Sadiq Khan and David Lammy is the one ruining London as opposed to Government policies over the last 30 years. He's LARPing. Sad part is, I'm a hypocrite because I loved what the EDL were doing at their prime around 2010-2013 but I've since grown up.

Still, it's nice to see Tommy having some international limelight via right wing circles. For years, he was nothing.

Enjoy being 13

>Enjoy being 13
Nice comeback schlomo. Everyone see's the pattern. There's not a single right wing person you don't shill against.

Attached: 1494987340104.gif (512x512, 105K)

Maybe stop keeping your head in the fucking sand and communicate with some more people on here and these views won't be as shocking to you. Mong.

The Brits are pathetic wankers, speeches are useless, Robinson is a shill

Haha, it's perfectly natural to shill against every right wing personality, just ask the me on my other device.

Attached: nerd virgins.png (993x160, 19K)

I knew Tommy years before any of this """"""""""e-celeb"""""""""" or """right wing personalities" came to air. They're LARPtards. Tommy is a totally different issue to me, but mid-way through 2016 and into 2017 he jumped on to the unspoken ''movement'' and has since became a central part of it to LARPtards like you.

You're the one putting Ann fucking Coulter in the same category as Tommy. Ann can go jump off a bridge for all I care, Tommy I have genuine grievances about.

P.S. Britain is dead.

>implying that jews want to expose their own controlled opposition agent shills as such

you are dealing with some severe cognitive dissonance

>right wing
>visit, support, and supported by israel

choose one

the state of israel is the mascot for everything in the world that real conservatives are fighting against.

they're fucking pathetic, aren't they? when anyone exposes robinson as being a jewish shill, they accuse them of being a jewish shill.

mental gymnasts

even if you're 100% right you stupid fucking leaf we need to capitalise on his momentum and promote identity politics. he was delivering sellner's speech, is he a zionist too?

Attached: 1509945351557.gif (320x240, 817K)

Thank you, thread closed people go home.

Attached: Capture.png (963x223, 146K)

>Brits are pathetic
The only accurate part of your statement.

Yeah I totally believe you, tommy is a special case, this doesn't follow the same exact pattern of you calling everyone on the right a zionist shill my fellow right winger. You're definitely not just using anonymity to spread a false sense of consensus against anyone who spreads right wing ideas

Attached: TypicalShareblueDay.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

>you calling everyone on the right a zionist shill
I'm not. They're LARPtards. I don't have an opinion on Tommy's beliefs on Israel beyond disagreeing with him. He's not unique in that at all, but no where have I mentioned he's Jewish. He isn't. Again, I'm not 13.

Blacks commit the majority of violent crime in the UK and yet they're alright in his eyes. It's just em pakis, innit? Propa mad they are. Lurv em sikhs too. Just fuck tha pakis.

Good shit from tommy rabbi's son. 5:14 of the first video, NO to the great replacement, ie white genocide, YES to identity, YES to your heritage(race), YES the future of your children. He basically sneaked the 14 words in there.

Also look up Nick Griffin. Proper spastic in British politics but his approach to Islam has been great. He's the only British politician to have attended a Middle Eastern meeting on Islamic terrorism in one of the holiest mosques in the Islamic world.

twitter.com/NickGriffinBU/status/973292986049159169

He's also the only one to have spoken openly about what you call "white genocide" i the EU parliament. There is a proper way to go about this and Tommy isn't doing it.

On mobile, can't watch. Can anyone summarize what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

Attached: BNP manifesto.png (564x477, 308K)

i haven't looked into sellner's background but it wouldn't surprise me. nearly 100% of people who are spoken about in are part of the game. even the ones that the media speaks negatively about.
real truthspeakers don't even get that kind of coverage. total blackout.

-as i look at sellner's background and generation identaire, i see that the inspiration for their name came from "national bolsheviks unite radicale" which indeed is a massive red flag.

you need to understand the nature of controlled opposition and dis/misinformation.

the whole point is that much of what they say is true to give false legitimacy to the many lies that they weave in with their truth.

"the worst kind of heretic is one who weaves lies in with the truth like a drop of poison in a glass of water."

I hope you britbongs do this before it's too late. Your little girls are paying the price for multiculturalism. Do it for them, do it to be men again.

I hate brits, you are all materialist cunts and only care about money. basically low IQ jews

>before it's too late
Britain has been dead for decades.

Keep LARPing and trying to summarise 60 million people into a 15-word sentence on Sup Forums. The fucking state of you.

That's right, the only right wing people who are ok is the ones who are unsuccessful. This is a perfectly natural opinion to have, definitely not because I want every right wing person to lose their support because I'm a commie shill.

Attached: 1495147962696.jpg (1024x801, 141K)

yes well now that have gotten all the pieces in place via mass migration, they have to start sparking the hatred that will result in their two historical enemies mutually destroying each other and leaving the spoils and the earth to be

right, because only shills would ever say anything bad about
youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: 1515603641917.jpg (500x345, 33K)

>posting the vid with the fewest views
youtube.com/watch?v=LWk-amymTXA

>not all
typical "individualist" response, why don't you go join liberalists, fucking kike

>Keep pushing that Assad is actually the good guy
Am i supposed to believe that a (((social democracy))) would be better for Syria? It sure worked well for us.

Attached: 1471289056250.jpg (640x360, 27K)

I know. It's bad. Still nice to see the english people showing some moxie. Up the english.

Why the fuck would I? Britain is dead and LARPing Liberalists are useless.

>democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKp3AYhPA

Its illegal to be any more far right than he is. If he takes one half step to the right they can throw him in prison again.

He fights for your rights you ungrateful twat.

quality's shit tho innit

Attached: 1515712585490.jpg (332x338, 13K)

>ahhhhh muh 60 million evil nazis
>forget the 300 million people murdered by communism in the 20th century, let's all become liberal marxists because 6 million something somethings

what were you saying about LARPing?

georgiabro, what is the inside story on the ski lift malfunction? that shit was insane. is everyone okay?

Resurgence of the right wing is happening all over the West m8. It's too late when you're dead. If the UK learns how to identify their enemies again, you at least have a fighting chance. These jihadis aren't going to leave you alone anyways

Why don't you look into sellners background before you do the enemy's work by spreading your uninformed disinfo.

because you would fit right in.

unfortunately, filthy Russian tourist survived and none of them got killed. don't know the story, it's just shitty engineering probably.

I meant 60 million people aka the population of Britain you cunt. Not fucking Nazis.

I know but there's literally nothing left. The working class were always subhumans, the Middle class want to die, and upper/aristocratic classes are complacent. Not to mention we were a colony of your country post-1945.

one must repair the breach before cleaning up the water that has spilled in. policy has been making way for these problems since the end of the second world war.

oh, i thought you were making some bizarre allusion to the "14 words" or something. never mind then.

A historical figure right here lads, a man putting his life on the line for his country. one of the last.

Attached: Tommy britains last hope.jpg (938x889, 190K)

good god, how is it possible to be this fucking gullible

No, I meant 60 million people can't be summarised into a 15-word sentence on Sup Forums by some cunt from Georgia who I'd bet has never visited Britain.

I have, it's full of Pakis and manlet, stupid, ugly Pakis are managing to dominate you. I don't know how a nation can live in such shame and not go full Breivik.

E celebs??? Tommy is the furthest thing from that. He campaigns in real life while you sit around on the Internet. FUCK OFF

Where have you been? How long for? What did you do? Give me some landmarks or sites.

He isn't an e-celeb

>E celebs
Not necessarily pro-Tommy but all these mongs grouping him in with e-celebs and trying to argue whether he's beneficial or not are fucking cunts.

Actually sounds pretty awesome, I'd love to go but I'm in Swansea.

You're 2 hours away mate. I went from Newcastle.

No, and people like Tommy or Martin Sellner are far from e-celebs, they had their own reputation before all of this shit and they are active people irl, they are just using social media as a vehicle to reach more people.

Nobody fucking cares, Muslim shitskin. Get out of here, you don't belong in the west.

Attached: image.jpg (2480x3508, 498K)

Great, I'll care about your opinion when you are white which will be never.

Attached: IMG_2986.jpg (236x236, 17K)

>, they had their own reputation
This, for Tommy. Brits older than 16 will remember the EDL and Tommy from 2010-2013. I bet most hated him back then too.

do it mate. you wont regret it.

Attached: 1466121782392.png (586x459, 178K)

hahaha tommy robinson is working for now?

they are a zionist organization. come on, people.
it's owned by who fires anyone who criticizes israel

i'm far whiter than you could ever dream of being, iberian potatonigger. i'm working for the west. what are you doing? supporting a disinfo shill agent who subverts the truth?

his soul is whiter than yours.

Was in Londonistan for a short time, didn't do much.

whiter than you muhammad