Stalker thread

Today's Pocky Day and Azusa's birthday, let's celebrate by checking how shows are doing so far.

Left number is rank of highest ranking volume, right number is total points:

>1-500 tier
***,*58 (12,890 pt) Love Live Sunshine
***,*64 (4,178 pt) SideM
***,104 (6,070 pt) Deremas
***,150 (965 pt) Kino
***,211 (3,210 pt) Yuuki Yuuna
***,233 (4,126 pt) Osomatsu
***,303 (790 pt) Blend S
***,308 (2,136 pt) Mahoyome
***,388 (2,612 pt) Kekkai
***,400 (1,753 pt) Houseki
***,405 (523 pt) Girl's Last Tour

>Average tier
***,723 (2,365 pt) Gintama
***,774 (881 pt) Hozuki
***,777 (745 pt) WUG

>Just tier
***,957 (460 pt) Just Because!
**1,319 (332 pt) Dies irae
**1,373 (595 pt) Konohana
**1,831 (1,313 pt) Umaru-chan R
**2,097 (697 pt) Code:Realize
**2,323 (556 pt) Juuni Taisen
**2,755 (275 pt) Imouto Sae ;_;

>JUST tier
**3,074 (104 pt) Kujira
**3,574 (405 pt) Shobitch
**4,396 (42 pt) Inuyashiki
**4,527 (32 pt) UQ Holder
**6,572 (234 pt) Infini-T Force
**7,120 (159 pt) Animegataris
**7,713 (497 pt) Shigatsu

>JUST!!! tier
*10,373 (96 pt) Urahara
*10,954 (76 pt) Two Car
*11,357 (672 pt) DreamFes
*14,560 (8 pt) Black Clover
*17,061 (143 pt) Ousama Game
*26,899 (123 pt) Osake
*30,349 (33 pt) Dynamic Chord
*83,591 (51 pt) Senbura

>JUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tier
246,962 (29 pt) RabuKome

Where were you when Nagi Yanagi, GARNiDELiA, and ChouCho failed to improve their respective shows' sales?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/tl55hwOF2iC17jH4xnOfSQ/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>***,303 (790 pt) Blend S
>Blend Shit doing well

It's obviously not, it's just that it's ranking high at the moment.
Take a look at the points.

>**1,319 (332 pt) Dies irae
>**2,755 (275 pt) Imouto Sae
Weren't the source material popular?

Why is it ranking highly it didn't air today.

Apparently it just got an event ticket.

I am literally going to marry Azusa.

>Inuyashiki
>Konohana
>Two Car
>Urahara
Fuck my life.

It hasn't even been a week since the last thread, you filthy shitposter.

I knew that if I came to this thread I would find this exact same reply. Salesfag are indeed fucking cancer

>**1,373 (595 pt) Konohana
Well, it is performing better than Umaru now, at least

>soulless manufactured idolshit at the top again
Wow, what a surprise.

That was a 5ch predictions thread, not a Stalker thread.

Same shitposters either way.

>*10,373 (96 pt) Urahara
>*10,954 (76 pt) Two Car

This can't be happening.

Did you purposely came here to be angry? You are a fucking idiot.

>buzzwords

Fuck off, i swear that yuri sells despite everything telling me otherwise.

I thought Black Clover was popular?

No they don't.

Where's Garo?

>Just Because!
why isn't that in dropped tier? its crap, all around.

Cool to see Blend S picking up

and holy fuck, why is Love Live such a fucking beast

Because idols

>***,957 (460 pt) Just Because!
JUST

buy the damned discs baka gaijin

>***,303 (790 pt) Blend S
>***,308 (2,136 pt) Mahoyome
>***,388 (2,612 pt) Kekkai
>***,400 (1,753 pt) Houseki
>***,405 (523 pt) Girl's Last Tour

I'm ok with this

What's with all the LN adaptations flopping?

Stop bumping your garbage thread you disgusting shitposter.

Okay.

nah

people finally realizing they are all trash

>Idolmaster can't beat Love Live in the anime department
>Can't even beat Kemono fucking Friends

Maybe if it never had that self-insert piece of shit bastard known as Produshit-san, it could've been still the best damn idol anime. It got even worse by the time CG aired when those retarded fans preferred sucking on TakeAShit's tiny dick instead of loving the idols. CG anime fans are the most retarded fans ever. The self-insert should have just stayed in the games.

Does sales play a role in shows getting a second season? I hear BD sales aren't that important these days.

It's not the only factor but it helps.

What's the most important factor? Popularity of the source material? Cross-promotion was a mistake.

>literally necrobumped the thread for hours on end
As if anyone needed any confirmation that these were shitposting generals.

I think if it's an original the sales are important, if it's an adaptation it depends of the source material and probably other things.

>thread posted 11 hours ago
>37 posts
Okay

I'm curious, no meme answer, why do people care about sales? Is it people worried their favorite shows not getting more seasons? Is it some sort of fandom war, my favorite show outsold your favorite show? Or is it some kind of anime marketer simulator fantasy football league RPG? It's not like manga where you'd be worried about the serialization getting cancelled, most shows are one cour. I can't think of other reasons.

Stalker threads are like the biggest imaginary dickwaving contests on this fucking board -- a daily self-esteem check for idiots who have nothing better to do than to revalidate their tastes and shitfling with other people. And don't even get me started on 'b-but we're watching for trends' or 'w-we're talking about the industry'. No you're fucking not. You're all just deluding yourselves into thinking that a simple BD/DVD tracker, preorder tracker if I might add not even actual fucking sales, is somehow enough to supplement your already lacking ASSumptions over a sprawling industry of merchandise, flipfloppy sales trends, and publisher/producer juggling.

The worst part? It's god damn spammed almost every fucking day. I would at least give you idiots a chance if it was only a bi-weekly or even weekly thing but no. We need to have these shitposting generals everyday because it's so funny to reiterate what's already been said ad naeseum. It's so funny to surmise shit and pit fanbases against each other. Oh hahaha it's so fucking hilarious 'how do I read this xdddd?'. Fucking 10/10 discussion.

No. The cancerous mindset propagated by idiots circlejerking each other in these threads is even worse than the unbridled malignant AIDS generals produce. It's a congregation of clueless fuckwits trying to one up each other with baseless misinformation and petty superiority. There is nothing valuable about a thread that solely exists for mouthbreathing cockmonglers to shitpost in. Shitpost containment, I hear? Hell no. These cesspools are shitpost factories.

Come fucking back when the actual sales have been released and then maybe we can have actual meaningful shitfling and circlejerking over the most inane shit. I god damn doubt it.

Nice pasta (which I'm assuming written by some semi-troubled user who has nothing better to do), but I"m actually genuinely curious. Sales/Views/Ratings do matter in a lot of entertainment because of the fear of cancellation, but I just can't wrap my mind around it when it comes to anime.

Just because it's pasta doesn't mean it's not the 100% truth.

I honestly doubt it's true. How can someone use sales as an argument for superiority when the top sellers are idol anime and things bundled with game content or event tickets? I mean I get that it wouls be nice to feel that the creators of your favorite contnent are getting compensated, that's why people go through the trouble of importing BDs to support them, but using it for dick measuring? I doubt it would have turned into a thing, a lot of people care about sales even outside of these threads. That guy was delusional.

>why do people care about sales?
East mode answer: S2 bait.
Non bullshit answer: It's the second easiest shitpost bait next to AOTS threads.

These are stalker threads. These are not sale threads.

Now see, that makes a bit of sense. Nowadays, source material sales should matter more. Didn't NGNL sell bad (if I remember correctly) and it still got zero? DanMachi also sold bad and it got a gaiden of all things animated. AOTS threads sans the shitposting actually shows you the consensus of the board on the seasons which is like one of the first thing you'd want to talk about (X was shit, Y was bad), the shitposting just comes with the territory.

Don't they talk about BD sales and pre-orders? They are sales threads by definition (though I remember occasional threads with another type of sales that includes manga and novels). I'd even consider those social media hashtag counters "sales", or hypeometers is more accurate.

Can't believe Two Car went down just because of one useless unimportant male coach.

>Houseki not improving at all
Just make the gems all girls and remove the fat ugly self-insert monk prick. Problem solved.

They talk about pre-orders and as proven time and time again these threads do nothing but bring out the retards in this board. The OP alone is a shitposter that has used the same image and the same posting format to spam these awful threads.

If you want actual sales threads then they appear way later and have at least the backing of actual numbers even if they just account for BD/DVDs.

>>Houseki not improving at all
>Just make the gems all girls and remove the fat ugly self-insert monk prick. Problem solved.

I think it's more of a disconnect how androgynous the gems are. The fact it's being promoted heavily on fujo magazines like PASH yet most the voice cast is female which is something male otaku would die for

So it's basically the same as talking about trending on twitter. Will, I'd say it's pointless but adults all over the world cheer for a bunch of other people chasing a ball and there's a whole industry created around it, so I guess it would be like cheering for your favorite anime.

Also, damn it, user, what have you seen here? What the fuck happens in these threads? I don't lurk them at all so I wouldn't know, but you sound way too invested (read butthurt) for something as trivial as one type of threads that appears occasionally/regularly.

You haven't seen the worst of these threads. Back when that pasta was made and even way before that people would fucking spam this shit everyday. These are without a shred of doubt just shitpost threads, the fact that it's just one guy trying to force this is already great but the more they die out for a lengthy amount of time the better.

Be thankful KyoAni and SHAFT or even Trigger don't have an anime this season because that's when shit hits the fucking fan. Better to stamp out the ones that appear in this season now before the flood starts up in Winter.

Give it a break, my man. Stalker threads have gone really slow nowadays.

I feel like the Kemono derailings that lasted for 8 months really killed the stalker threads beyond any repair. Kemono Friends won the underdog story and no other anime makes Sup Forums fume with rage

>KyoAni and SHAFT or even Trigger
So you're saying next season is gonna be the shitpost olympics? Good to know.

It wont.
We are already on an LoveLive vs Im@s vs Fujo season.

We barely hit the bump limit after 24 hours

The threads are on life support at this point. Makes me feel happy inside desu.

Im@s > LoveLive for the record.
Carry on

>Being this mad at Love Live because there's no male self-insert

Kemono Friends is superior. It was even nominated buzz word of the year in Japan.

It got its own exhibit at a museum, actually.
A museum.
Just a few months after airing

God, I seriously hope it wins the negotiation. And may it be done soon. We need the shitposting

Whatever is required, Kemono Friends should be used to derail stalker threads and reminding all the other shitposters that their favorite show of the season is worth nothing compared to cheaply made CGI-girls with animal ears.

Kemono Friends is our savior from those disgusting fujofuckfest like Shit on Ice.

QUALITY on Ice, Kemono Friends, as long as it looks bad and still beats the shit out of "sakuga" anime, it's all good.
Would have been better if Gakuen Handsome had made a billion disc sales for the yaoi genre, of course.

**1,831 (1,313 pt) Umaru-chan R
Umaru series had so much potential. Could've gone better if that onii-chan shitstain and other male shitstains never existed at all.

Most be tiring to have this constant asshurt about male characters.

Yeah, no wonder why the likes of Love Live, Kemono Friends, and Girls und Panzer are so successful.

It would be doing better if the fanbase was less annoying and actually discussed the show instead of circlejerking.

The Japanese fanbase?

What does that have to do with the nips buying it you dumb fucking tripfag?

Reminder to report general forcing shitposter
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/tl55hwOF2iC17jH4xnOfSQ/type/op/