So how does 23andme track your ancestry I don’t get it

So how does 23andme track your ancestry I don’t get it

Attached: C111FBDA-DF1B-4A12-B6B2-432EC072D8FF.png (750x1334, 144K)

Attached: E1732D9A-2970-43E8-8424-025CE36057BD.png (750x1334, 154K)

>being so fucktarded you dont know what a genetic test is

It's all fake
Do research user

semen samples

say you have two populations, A and B, and at a certain locus in the DNA you have an observed variation, say biallelic i.e 0/1 for simplicity
say the frequency of 1 is 10% in A and 90% in B

you take a random individual and observe the allele in the same locus is 1
what is the most likely population source for this allele? intuition will say B
repeat this process over hundreds of different populations using thousands of individuals and over hundreds of thousands of different loci and that's essentially how you can construct such an ancestry test, more or less
so the process is statistical essentially and values below 1% should always be taken with a grain of salt and require finer detail analysis like checking if the loci detected as being part of some population form a rather contiguous segment(indicating it could be really a result of recent admixture) or are very finely scattered around

You know it explains how right on the website?

So it’s not just based on your haplogroup?

no, essentially on autosomal DNA

>31.4% French and German

You have autism?

Y and Mitochondrial haplogroups is like 2% of your entire genome.

They test for ancestry specific markers. These are genetic regions that define human population groups. People found these markers by sampling different populations and determining what markers are unique to each group.

23andMe probably uses an algorithm like ADMIXTURE to define ancestry. It's not the best but it's pretty good.

Attached: The leader.png (400x400, 163K)

Are french and german the same thing? I'm quarter german but I want to be french to and my mother is 16% irish but I'm 0% for some reason.

Attached: 56face.png (241x263, 13K)

am I going to make it?

Attached: makingit.png (503x780, 22K)

that's 11 ethnicities

im white

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

How many scholarships do I qualify for now bros?

Attached: 20180312_195511.jpg (717x1039, 126K)

is there a chance?

>tfw waiting for results since last year
what the fuck is taking so long
did they discover i'm a reptilian or something

>British and Irish
So apparently this is Celtic

Why can't they do it like 60% Celtic
10% Aryan

Isn't that all that matters

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-25-12-01-25-173_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2160, 203K)

no

Great post.
Haplogroups are cladal, not clinal. Your inherit the identical haplogroups of your parents, and you give your children your own haplogroup (mtDNA for women and yDNA for men). They do change over time very slowly but you can still tell that they came from the same source.

One example is the R1b people from Chad and Nigeria. R1b is a very Caucasian/white haplogroup. 8,000 or so years ago R1b cattle pastoralists migrated across the Sahara to Chad and Nigeria and BLEACHED some local negresses, and over time their DNA ended up autosomally almost entirely West African but the haplogroup is Caucasian.

They don't feel statistically confident enough to distinguish between them in their test. Not the same, but close enough that they're easily confused and hard to distinguish at this level of precision.
Yeah you're good. But you have a great-great-great-grandparent from Lebanon, which is cool. And white.

None. You're probably not an Indian. That's likely noise.

rate please, am i aryan??

Attached: Capture.png (399x591, 17K)

You're a purebred potato nigger.

>Not the same

Attached: sad tummko.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Fuck off mohammad
Nigger and chinaman
Fuck off native
Hoya Hoya firewater

Attached: 56 percent.png (423x330, 26K)

>Sub-Saharan African
uh-oh

Attached: IMG_6353.png (1242x2208, 221K)

>0.1% broadly sub-Saharan African
Nigger.

Wtf go back to Africa nigger

>be half italian
>no subsaharan unlike most of the "white" ameriniggers here

Keep posting your epic cuck scene from the godfather, though.

I do wonder if that .3 percentage African changes your genes forever in a measurable way