TOTAL WITCH HUNT!

Why is he so scared?
He's innocent, right?

Attached: Perp-Walk-Trump.jpg (750x399, 74K)

The witches killed at Salem weren't witches, Op.
Your asshole Mueller is making up new crimes ex post facto.

If you look for literally anything long enough you will find it.

If he were truly innocent, why is he acting this way?
Wouldn't it make sense, if he truly did nothing, to just calmly wait it out and wait to be cleared? This is the behavior of a guilty man.

“When people are chosen by a man to go into government at high levels and then they leave government and they write a book about a man and say a lot of things that were really guarded and personal, I don’t like that.”
- Trump told The Post’s Robert Costa and Bob Woodward back in April 2016, when they asked about his penchant for nondisclosure agreements.

A witch hunt implies that innocence affords no protection, retard.

>hurr sometimes there are real witches
And sometimes people read books other than harry potter

Mueller investigation objectively needs to stop

Trump knows this

Mueller team doesnt want to stop

Trump knows this

How do you get someone to stop doing something if they don't want to stop?

>ex post facto
Ex post facto is most typically used to refer to a criminal statute that punishes actions retroactively, thereby criminalizing conduct that was legal when originally performed.

now go back to sleep.

He is not scared...he is pissed for playing along with kabuki theatre!

When you have been falsely accused of something...dont you get pissed too?

witch-hunt
(Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a rigorous campaign to round up or expose dissenters on the pretext of safeguarding the welfare of the public.

now go back to sleep.

just like trump falsely accused the central park five in 1989, demanding they be executed?

now go back to sleep.

Those witches made forbidden rituals, not because magic doesn't exist means they dindu nuffin.

Yeah...and those dindus were pissed too.
We are talking about Trump's alleged guilt here, lefty...stay focused and on track, will ya?

does anyone understand the rule of law in the US?
no.
sleep moar and stay sleep.

>When you have been falsely accused of something...dont you get pissed too?

lefty.
nice try.
now go back to sleep.

I dunno mate, I mean I don't want to give credit to Obama, but when the conspiracy theory surrounding his ineligibility for office was doing the rounds, he didn't screech like an autist on social media, and managed to deliver an objectively amusing dunk on Trump when publicly addressing it.

He could very well be Kenyan, but he didn't act in a way that made you think "damn, he seems real fucking cagey about this whole Kenya business". I'm not saying Trump is guilty or that any collusion took place at all, but he's not acting the way that an innocent man being accused of something supposedly ludicrous would act.

I find it fascinating how Trumpfags have built up this image of Trump that everything the libs say is water off a ducks back to him, and that their screeching is completely ineffectual, but also that he's right in being really angry about their screeching about Russia.

As a (relatively) impartial observer, this is all just entertaining to me.

Attached: Trump D&D.jpg (970x545, 197K)

What are you trying to say exactly? That witches, in the context of a witch-hunt, are real?

>w-whatabout

Do you?

Look at this pretentious Cockmaggot.

>Trump's alleged guilt
the man opens his mouth and takes away the doubt.
May 8 “Director Clapper reiterated what everybody, including the fake media already knows — there is ‘no evidence’ of collusion w/ Russia and Trump.” (Clapper only said he wasn't aware of an investigation.)
May 12 “Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election.” (The F.B.I. was investigating before the election.)
May 12 “When James Clapper himself, and virtually everyone else with knowledge of the witch hunt, says there is no collusion, when does it end?” (Clapper said he wouldn't have been told of an investigation into collusion.)

now go to sleep.

You guys have it all wrong. Billionaires and other rich people usually make use of certain tactics and mechanisms in order to create fake expenses so that their companies can declare losses and pay less taxes. Its similar to the way a crook launders money with a complex layering scheme except that this time its meant for the money to "disappear".

Thats what he fears the most of being discovered.

look at all the (You)s
must of hit a sore spot
how about getting your emotional support animal and go to sleep now.

Attached: emotional support animal.png (847x666, 979K)

It's all 69D chess, britfren

>Thats what he fears the most of being discovered.
soon.
and it won't come from where everyone assumes, that will be next year.

Attached: CBTS.png (666x374, 588K)

Sup Forums

Nigger, it's almost noon. Don't you have anything better to say other than "go to sleep"?

Investigation should have been terminated day 1 when it came out as based on fake evidence. Everyday it continues illegally is a slap in the face of justice. Not only does it give aid and comfort to the enemy, it is affecting the president's agenda and sentiment toward mid terms.