Tomo-chan

_ ____ __ ______ Misuzu

So Misuzu is thinking the only way she can hang out with Tomo is through Jun?

I liked yesterday's page a lot.

uwow

That last panel is really dark

I'd like to be the meat in a Misuzu/Tomo sandwich
I guess it is, sorry.

looks like, yup

Misuzu angst is the worst. I actually find Misuzu's continuous insecurity about her friendship with Tomo interesting, but the way it's written has made the entire storyline dull and repetitious.

Probably because the yurifags eat it up

wait so

Jun and Misuzu were actually thinking the same thing
so the something that misuzu guessed happened probably hasn't happened yet, i should think?

>that 3rd panel
Misuzu has a dirty mind.

fuck. misuzu is fucking gay, isn't she.

no

Through dick, unity

Edit: Following this up, I'm pretty sure this panel is saying what all others have said - Misuzu fears Tomo drifting further apart from her and weakening their friendship.

I think she is bisexual, I mean, I have seen her getting jealous for both Tomo and Jun in different situations. Threesome when?

I wonder if we'll see a flashback as to why Misuzu is so insecure.

The thing is, her thoughts have always been intentionally vague and incomplete. However, the context (especially in present day) leads me to believe that she simply can't overcome this mental hangup than someway, somehow, her friendship with Tomo will eventually fade away.

That'd be nice. Whatever the case, my only hope is that the inevitable present-day arc focused on Misuzu overcoming her insecurities isn't cheaply dramatic, because it easily could be.

>pic related
>I want to fuck Misuzu
>BONK
>Tomboys are for
>Carol a shit
What did I miss?

it's a preexisting trait, it would be like having a flashback exploring why Tomo is a tomboy or Jun a gameboy. It's simply what the characters are.

>Misuzu a shit
>something about tomboys winning or losing

What yurifags? I've only seen a few shitposts, even in the parts where Tomo was being the airheaded ladykiller

Egg

Egg is too plain, long live Chicken & Egg

Jun dated Misuzu because of Tomo
Misuzu dated Jun because of Tomo
Yet Tomo remains dateless

the curse of being too perfect

This. Perfection is difficult.

How can he be perfect if he's not relevant anymore?

carol is shit

I'm calling it now. The end of the flashback will have Jun kissing Misuzu before breaking up and we will have a one month hiatus afterward.

Can only happen if they do it with dry mouths

What am I looking at? Where are the abs?

He's too perfect. Everyone else would be made obsolete.

FYI its not OYAKODON its AYKOODON

>points

What?

When you get into double digits you stop calling them goals;Tomo scores in soccer as if it was basketball.

Maybe in americuckistan but everywhere else in the world goals are goals regardless of the scorecard.

Rest of the world doesn't get scores in the double digits outside of peewee leagues.

It happens sometimes

Tomo-chan wa Hakaishin!

Good work user. I enjoy your colors.

>implying this isn't the main reason Jun and Misuzu broke up

What about canon & SEOOOO?

I want to hug_ Misuzu.

>dropout

I read somewhere at a certain point gap the game is called on account of mercy killing.

JunxCarol and SenpaixTomo, when?

Misuzu x True Friendship

No. Tomo & Carol will fuck & so will Senpai & Jun.

>JunxCarol and SenpaixTomo, when?
At this pace Misuzu x someone name I forgot will happen first.

Why are we doing a flashback to when Jun didn't know how to approach Tomo when we have gotten to that exact same point in the actual time?

Because now we are watching the story from Jun's perspective.

color user returns?
looks cool, I miss this kind of stuff in Tomo threads.

all this short hair misuzu
LUV U ZUZUZUZUZU

Why is Jun so sexy in here?

Tgis, i want to see the shota complex guy getting paizuri from Tomo

>It's unseemly for me to run around outside with her
First of all, how is it unseemly?
Second of all, since when does Misuzu care about what random people think about her?

>in here
He always is.

Mizusu a fucking shit.

So confusing because of a little misunderstanding...

stop shading with black

>Holding hands
>Nothing really happened between us
How did Tomo not notice this contradiction of lewdness?

>Sit while Tomo does all the playing
>I can't keep up with Tomo's playing anymore

What a lazy cow.

You'd think Mizusu would have the ability to understand that if she just wants to hang out with Tomo outside of her favored activities, she could just tell her that. Through the manga we see that she's very capable of sitting down and doing something non physical, most of it revolved around Jun yeah, but i'm pretty sure she'd give time to one of her long time friends.

Instead we get a fucking bitch basically saying "nah, i don't like that, so i'll just pretend i'm dating the boy that she used to hang out with more easily, so i can wedge myself in. Well shit that failed, i guess i should just groom her into my perfect view for a friend because i'm mentally challenged and don't realize i'll lose what made her the person i enjoyed hanging out with in the first place".

She's feeling bad for the fact she is doing that later on in the story, so she's well aware of it, but even then she doesn't fucking stop.

Your a shit.

It's probably not that fun when all she could do was watch her play sport with whoever boys.

So is she saying she wants to be close to Jun?

Do you honestly believe nothing really happened? That all they did was just walking to school and riding on their bicycle? They were going to take this secret to their grave if it wasn't for a slip of the tongue moment.

Even though she says she can't keep up with Tomo any more, she really never could. Misuzu needs someone else to help her keep up with Tomo. Soon we'll see Tomo asking Misuzu for help with girly stuff to get in Jun's pants.

>Take this secret to their grave
That they hung out for two days by themselves? If Fumita tries to force drama in there, it will be awful.

I want to see that they did more so I can do a backflip into my own asshole while reading it.

We already know what they did. Like I said, if Fumita tries to force unnecessary drama into there, I can't see it being anything but awful.

they didn't take that secret to their grave. this is just including their old spat over tomo into yet another spot in their life at this point.
Misuzu seems to think something else happened, so we'll see.

Misuzu doesn't know why Jun ignored Tomo for a year. Which is what we just learned, right?

So far, we only know what they told to Tomo. We know Misuzu and Jun wouldn't lie to Tomo, but then again, sometimes, it's better to tell a white lie so nobody gets hurt.
This flashback is not happening for nothing.

It seems really strange to me that they would date without figuring out that they both have the same goal. We don't really know why the dating going to shit led to Jun still being okay with hanging with tomo again.
I don't see how something else won't happened.

Because she is so pure, she doesn't identify lewd.