$100+K REWARD

Okay faggots, there is a cash reward if you can find the bomber who just set off the fourth bomb in Austin, TX last night.

Use the money for a very large rare pepe or finance your hunt for Normies.

wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/we-are-clearly-dealing-with-a-serial-bomber-austin-police-chief-says-after-fourth-explosion/269-529703184

Attached: IMG_4046.png (230x500, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Helder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I suspect the Coonabomber is a Michigan transplant. Michigan and Texas have this weird thing where people move back and forth between Michigan and Texas and only a Michigander is smart enough to make bombs like that (see Uncle Ted).

Attached: 1195446263780270024us_michigan_flag_xrmap_c_01.svg.hi.png (600x407, 59K)

The jews did it

Don't limit yourself to one specific place based on that alone. Its easy to over look your target if you're looking in the wrong place.

It's serious now. They got two white People.

Attached: IMG_4004.jpg (285x285, 35K)

This him?

Attached: 58e7a97d6c41a.image.jpg (523x600, 66K)

Growing up, we use to play with explosives all the time on the Back 40 at my cabin Up North. I don't know a Michigan male who doesn't know how to make hobby AnFo.

I'm from Michigan and have lived often in Texas. I didn't even realize this was a common thing.

the authorities must be desperate if they're coming here for help, you know what to do

ITT: Cops ask randos on the internet to do their job

Not the first time, nor will it be the last.

I hate to inform you but the measures taken to protect this individual far exceeds 100k

This is a person that has no digital footprints and more then likely ditched a puppet identity in order to move down to texas for a little bit to cause distractions.

As in....this is probably a person that has mapped out everything and has found a method of doing these things without being noticed. Probably from out of state. Probably has a lot of money that is hot. Probably has the means to create more bombs.

>he will leave within the next few weeks back to his puppet life and act like nothing happened.

People like this do exist. They are so hyper paranoid that their means of hiding are unparalleled to a human.

IF the Feds didn't plant the bombs themselves.

100K WOOOWEE

BOY LEMME GET TO WORK ON DIS CASE 4 U SO I CAN PAY FOR ONE YEAR OF LIVING WEEEEEEEEEW BOY HOW GENEROUS THANK YOU MR POLICE MAN

Why would we want to do that ?

Attached: 1508561158393.jpg (500x400, 64K)

does someone have the gif of the katana wielding autist with the "oh my god, thats Jason Bourne!" tacked on at the end?

Why are the alphabet niggers so incompetent? The entire country and half the planet is under surveillance and they still can't find this guy

Honestly it was probably a fed plant that they lost control of. People are trained to become this way domestically. Generally it is done right under our nose with conditioning and word manipulation.

If an institution is supposed to reign in over a system as absolute then anything that slips through is an indicator that either absolutism is defunct or that the entire thing is led to happen. You pick your poison.

Lol more like this is some autistic fuck making shitty pipe bombs in his moms basement and blowing up his town for shits and giggles im just waiting for his manifesto to come out.

perhaps you should apply, you can put "shit poster" in the skills section of your resume

SUSPECT SEEN FLEEING THE SCENE! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (233x267, 15K)

>someone who is autistic has gotten away with 4 bombings
Man thats like saying 4chin incels got Trump elected....

Oh shit.

Its "Clock boy" he got angry

prince hall freemasons

Attached: nosey cat2.jpg (878x783, 36K)

Fuck off fbi shill, do your own fucking job, Im paying taxes for your fucking job you cuck

My skills also include weaponized autism

bomber seen here posting his suicide video note
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

moar!

Real talk any video or pictures of the guy at least a starting point

Its the probably the cops doing the fucking bombing

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

that all I got so far, But that Mr. House & his friends look like prince hall goons. I think House was involved in military. I go look for him and this is the best I find. He is like a fake alias. Him and the other kid who die go to the same church, which I think is Baptist. they always involved with these happenings.

Attached: Anthony House.png (963x368, 41K)

Placing bets on this.

It's probably some goat fucker one of those Austin liberals invited over to hang out and do coffee, Swiss chard and bash Christians.

Attached: map of explosions_1521432783199.jpg_13624791_ver1.0.jpg (896x504, 63K)

APD Chief requested anyone who has surveillance footage to let them see it

I'll bet these are the same guys as the Vegas op. My guess is ISIS or Mossad.

Remember that kid who blew up a smiley face pattern across the midwest?

Just to go full autismo on this
>you could find footage from major intersections within the area
>cross reference in accordance to when the packages are supposedly dropped
>find relevance in a car or vehicle that could be transporting it
These areas all correspond to a highway system so more them likely this is drop and go situation.

But it -should- be easy to track a specific vehicle so close to a highway.

Okay Chief Manly
On it

Attached: IMG_2966.jpg (400x600, 24K)

Aren't the bombs made from some difficult to obtain explosive? Sounds like ex military, terrorist, etc.

Sad thing to do just sending out random bombs to take strangers fingers and faces off without even a pattern to the targets.
This wretch needs a hard take down.

Attached: IMG_2976.jpg (422x800, 158K)

he's just pranking bro

it's just a social experiment, chill, lol

I'm not familiar in the slightest with serial bombers. Feel free to enlighten me.

They've said that they're made from easily obtainable materials, yet "sophisticated" in construction, so who knows.

t. Austin fag

That's why we are special, user. Why we never get named.

We're the real fuckin hero mate.

It's the land of the free. Stop being such a fascist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Helder

Some douchey kid blew up mailboxes across the midwest and did it in a smiley face pattern. I don't think he hurt anyone, just having a spot of fun.

Jews did it. Where can I pick up my reward?

My bad, didn't read the article first. He injured some people.

I would bomb too if I had to drive on I-35

T. former austinfag

They name us all the time. We're a plot device in normie tv shows

>killing people with bombs is a god given right.
Spoken like a true muslim

Are you a fed?

Attached: 1519233313239s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

>blowing up mailboxes is a huge deal now
That was a legitimate hobby when I was growing up.

why do we care about finding the bomber? who is he bombing?

Oh shit, guys.

Attached: hey-rabbi.jpg (896x504, 65K)

Within the year prior to his arrest, Helder had become passionate about astral projection techniques and came to believe that death of the flesh and body is not the end of existence, as evidenced by the manifesto he sent to The Badger Herald of the University of Wisconsin–Madison at the beginning of the bombing spree.[2] The essay also includes statements such as

I'm taking very drastic measure in attempt to provide this information to you... I will die/change in the end for this, but that's ok, hahaha paradise awaits! I'm dismissing a few individuals from reality, to change all of you for the better"[4][5]

and ends with the words "written before any of the bombs".[4]

It later came to light that his actions were an attempt to garner media attention so that he could spread a message denouncing government control over daily lives and the illegality of marijuana as well as promoting astral projection as a method to reach a higher level of consciousness.[2]

==========
Lol, the dude was an /x-tard

No but I was a private investigator once. Did insurance fraud claims. Prior military.

what it's just a goof

Mutts and niggers, probably some CIA nigger

Attached: 1521301660811.gif (345x258, 1.98M)

isnt he a hero then?

I already figured it out.

It's a internet dispute.

I'm thinking the guy is one of three things. 1. Former EOD 2. Former ATF 3. Disgruntled physics or material science student. That being said, at first I thought it was racially motivated which made me think it was probably a pol tard who'd taken too many redpills. But now it seems random, a tripwire after all is a "fuck everybody" sort of device since it is by its nature indiscriminate. Also, by making this thread you assured everyone on it that the FBI is now here. Thanks.

Glad I moved from that overpriced place full of Californians.

t. Galveston fag

What if the bomber was pissed no one was paying attention? He hit 2 blacks and a hispanic and the FBI sent what, a couple of agents? Did they send any agents?

Now after last nights white bombing, they're sending in a couple hundred agents.

I guarantee the media will say the two white males killed were homosexuals in order to further push the "hate crime" and "evil white male" meme, despite lack of evidence.

Attached: 1498429748066.png (657x527, 51K)

Same. Weird.

I think I know why, Texas lifer here. When the recession hit, Michigan was one of the hardest hit places and Texas was relatively unscathed so it was the best looking place to move.

Also if he was a hard line right winger, why hasnt he hit a mosque?

You might be on to something.

>Also if he was a hard line right winger, why hasnt he hit a mosque?

Attached: 1521479812800.png (720x1280, 365K)

Sam Hyde. There, where's my $100,000?

Attached: sam hyde 2.jpg (910x719, 75K)

Ats right britbong oii think what we need ere is a good ol fashion confiscation of anythin other than spoons

hmm not sure if finding him generates keks..

also, I don't need money, already have too much.

Btw, you should look up someone called Samuel Al-Hadji

Sam Hyde? You mean the notorious cult leader behind the mass-murder at the settlement of Samsclub in El Salvador?

Attached: 1466644575538.png (518x308, 203K)

>use the money to set off the fifth bomb
user.. the things you do to me

Attached: giphy.gif (800x480, 3.37M)

>Generally it is done right under our nose with conditioning and word manipulation.

Attached: 1519091740403.jpg (642x960, 63K)

kek

He also used a fake passport under the name Samil ibn Hayyid to travel to Syria just before the war broke out. To this day no one is sure what he did there, but many believe him to be the mentor of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (1060x1060, 181K)

there are five houses on dawn song drive - not much of a sidewalk, and only one spot where there's even a "fence".

not sure i'm buying the "tripwire on a sidewalk" story - there's more here than is being reported.

Given it's Austin, there's a good chance they were.

BASED Texas bomber taking out the rural and suburban Trump voting retards

So, what state does Sam Hyde live in?

>The lowest base salary for an FBI agent would be GS-10 step 1, or $46,229
A fucking pencil pusher for you glow in the dark FBI niggers makes at least fifty grand and you're offering a hundred thousand for cracking a case like THIS when you're obviously struggling yourselves? The fuck?

That distance, those days, that direction
I think he's a vagrant literally walking through town.
Austin ignores them like background music

Austin isn't trump country

The biggest obstacle to investigations can be witnesses who stay silent.

There is a house on the corner of Dawn Song and Eagle Feather which has a fence near a sidewalk.

4720 eagle feather is the Goike family, no kids in that age range
4805 dawn song is the Grote family, no kids in that age range

the 22/23 yr old boys were walking at 8:30p, a stark contrast to the other three, who all asploded in the am.

looking for families of the other four houses on that cul-de-sac now. the sidewalk only goes to one other house.

ya but you get dope benefits like the ability to commit murder.

MI

Attached: Untitled.png (248x159, 71K)

I mean we know for sure there are FBI agents dedicated to monitoring this site because of the incidents that have come out of it. Wouldn't surprise me that they've thought to aim the gun that is weaponized autism in a constructive way. The issue is generating enough interest.

Once they figure out where the materials came from then just mark the stores/locations on a map and then get the NSA to come up with people who search the web about all the usual persecution complex domestic terrorists like the Unabomber and the OKC bombers. The person probably shopped close to home. If the person was dumb enough not to pay cash then you have yet another data point. If they use enough data and query it right they could probably solve this in 10 minutes.

The NSA is probably too busy cataloging vids of people beating it in front of their webcam though.

What if there's no witnesses though?

Yeah I know. You also get to enjoy some, excuse me, damn fine coffee.

Anyone who'd ever been to Austin wouldn't be trying to stop this person. That place is a shithole full of gender confused retard libs.

>implying it wasn´t the jews

looks like the same guy owns 4801 Dawn Song and 4720 Eagle Feather.

That's interesting.

Time for a Napp.

Boy this post is sure making me sleepy

Its radical Muslims.

Attached: PicsArt_03-19-10.13.03.jpg (720x668, 93K)

No the issue is the niggers won't give us the case files so we can do our fucking jerbs.