Tfw KLK was the last time the entirety of Sup Forums watched something together

>tfw KLK was the last time the entirety of Sup Forums watched something together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fkcwP_qr1ZA
nhentai.net/g/107860/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw literally re-watching it right fucking now

i want satsuki to crush my head between her thighs

>satsuki
Shit taste.

desu i do like ryuko better, but everyone picks her so i kinda feel bad for satsuki
maybe her heart is just as big as her eyebrows, she just didn't have someone to show it

I never finished it and posted on Sup Forums every day for its entire runtime. I disprove your thesis.

You can't disprove me without proof.

Burden is on you bud, you have to prove that I watched KLK.

No it's on you.

>you have to prove the anthesis of my position, otherwise I'm right
That isn't how it works.

>you have to prove the anthesis of my position, otherwise I'm right
That isn't how it works.

a man of culture

SamFlam was miles better than KLK though.

Nui still best girl

>Tfw no alternate timeline of them being a happy family

I feel like we deserve this.

You don't

>tfw no OVA of ryuko and satsuki trying to develop a sibling relationship

worst timeline indeed

HnK is good watch together material, sadly there is too many CGphobes on Sup Forums.

Why was Ragyo evil again? I forgot

>opinion no one asked for
Only some faggot in hell would think this was a good idea.

Life Fibers

I was thinking it was Valvrave for some reason. Half the KLK threads from then would just be pruned nowadays. I fear for Geass S3.

Muh sentient clothing being superior to humans

that's exactly what i'm doing now user
i'm dragging a friend of mine into anime, decided to start with the hype shit so he'll get hooked fast. it's going great so far, he's hyped as balls

keikaku doori

Whats ETA to something like NNB or gochiusa

About 70% of one by volume, tops.

Well actually just last year there was Re:
Zero and Bokumachi.

t. brainlet retard

nope

When Code Geass comes back, you'll get to view it with Sup Forums
Geass Sundays > Endless Eight

*ahem*

Not even close

That's not too bad, Sup Forums needs a year or two off between big series.
>KLK was actually 4 years ago
Jesus Christ.
>the one show in recent memory I didn't watch with Sup Forums
>mfw

>Little Shit Academia

It's sad if you actually believe this.

I tend to not wear any clothes, KLK made me realize that clothes are actually our best and most intimate friends. Can you imagine the shame I felt when realizing that I left my friends in the drawer day after day?

Why did Ragyo not kill Satsuki again?

It's sad that the entire board having meltdowns over those shows doesn't count as everyone watching to you, all because it was a cesspool instead of a friend simulator like KLK discussion.

>implying anyone watched reddit:zero

Unf

>entire board
A couple of autists is not the entire board. In Bokudachi's case I was one of those autists too. You are delusional if you think any seasonal adaptation crap is watched by the entire board.

The sex.

>missing best two outfits
but why

NANI SORE

What is Kemono Friends?

>tfw the realization that I deleted my Nui and Ryouko folders at some point for some unknown reason

>this became a meme but no one ever brings up Nui's hohoya hoho ha

What?

Literally who?

god I love her

Only the truly enlightened understand Nui's greatness.

Best voice best girl
Nanisore

youtu.be/fkcwP_qr1ZA
I like the sound she makes at 2:25

LWA had became too popular for Sup Forums to care about it way before the anime aired.

You think Gamagori would split Nanon or Mako iin half f given the choice for either?

>blocked
Thanks Sony Music.

>that doujin where Gamagori fucks Nonon until she loses her mind and turns into a husk

nhentai.net/g/107860/

Nah, I dropped it after third episode.

>but everyone picks her
Pretty sure it's a split consensus.

I was just thinking about this the other day. While it probably wasn't the best show I've ever seen, my experience of watching Kill la Kill was probably some of the most fun I've had watching an anime. The hype, the Sup Forums threads, the memes. I was legitimately excited for each new episode to come out. We need another anime to save anime.

>ywn sexually assault Nonon

It's been a while since Sup Forums was fun.

>I was here for all of these gaining popularity
>I remember most of them
Why can't I ever truly leave this board.

>2014 now looks fucking great.

That was a Fucking ride.

There were so many anime original shows that Sup Forums actually had fun with, quality aside.

Also, does anyone have the 2015 and 2016 versions of these? I only have 2013 and 2014. Because I made them.

I still say this was the best since it was not only Sup Forums that watched it together, but Sup Forums and Sup Forums joined in. Hell the mods changed the board's themes to Row Row for a couple days on loop on the's boards. Good times.

>Grate nyanderful
Fuck me I forgot about that literally the greatest author.

Here's 2016.
I had to resize it to meet the file size limit. Also, because my internet is shit.

Looking at this really emphasize how much Sup Forums has changed. Not even shit posts look like this now.

Let's set something up then. Make a discord or something

Even looking at the most recent "year in recap" pictures make 2017-era Sup Forums feel alien. Maybe it's just being myopic, but 2017 feels like the worst it's ever been. I imagine that this time next year I'll probably be saying the same thing about 2018 Sup Forums, but as of right now, the general state of the board feels like a ghost of what it used to be. To put it into words, it almost feels as though the substance that defined Sup Forums has been diluted to such a point that if it is diluted any further, Sup Forums will be virtually indistinguishable from some other site or forum dedicated to anime.

Sage for off-topic/meta shit.

>but everyone picks her
bullshit

It's especially sad because we're not even crashing and burning in an entertaining way. We're just fizzling out, while people who watch maybe two or three anime a year slowly take over.

We're here forever.

You can't force these things, retard

Yeah, I feel it too.
Sup Forums hasn't gone to shit in the way other boards have, but the board isn't the same.

The fact that they suggested setting up a discord should've tipped you off to them being a troll, user.

I hope. God, I hope

Just wait my dude.

I am not at all excited for this though. It looks nothing like a trigger show, and based on A-1 history, I bet we'll get some ugly CG mechas and a tasteless school setting

>ugly
Depends on your tastes, I guess

1. I hated KLK
2. This board was never the same after KLK

I have no doubt these two facts are deeply connected. KLK killed this board. Well know "Sup Forums was never good", we all know there was a steady decline post-2008 all the way to present, but this was the one factor, the one binary moment before and after which Sup Forums could never be the same again.

Trigger murdered anime.

KLK gets really boring/repetitive halfway through

my man.

Geassbowl soon friend

2014 was truly the last good year Sup Forums had.

When is Code Geass happening?

Not that faggot but you made the original assertion that everyone on Sup Forums watched KLK together, prove it

>tfw KLK was shit

Even if it wasn't literally everyone it was still by far the biggest thing at the time. Even fucking CR wrote an article about our bikini edits.

>while people who watch maybe two or three anime a year slowly take over
but those are the people who were making Gurren Lagann/Lucky Star/Code Geass threads. if anything the threads now are more "educated" than ever before, they just aren't allowing any dissonance and that's why they're stale. the biggest thing separating 2007 Sup Forums from 2017 Sup Forums is a lack of levity.