Why doesnt trump legalize drugs?

Ive been on trumps side the whole time until now, because trump is badmouthing drug dealers. Drug dealers are an important part of society. Many drug users live healthy, productive lives. Why let the bad apples ruin it for everybody. I was suicidal and started taking drugs years ago. The drugs pulled me out of my depression, and i have been happier since then. The world isnt flat. If drugs were “all bad, zero good” then the idiots would be the ones taking drugs. But the truth is, drug users are not idiots. The idiots are the edge cucks who think they are rocking by not taking drugs. In other words, a substantial portion of you lot... and lets not forget, the man pictured (the idol of alot of you cucks) was a huge fan of drugs.

Attached: E9038AC5-0B7F-4FB9-A72A-AC4EE1794EEB.jpg (186x240, 22K)

>I was suicidal and started taking drugs years ago.
What are you going to do if you can't get your drugs?

The majority of people here know at least one person strung out on dope. Obviously you don't
You're positive shroom experience doesn't change the fact that there are countless communities in this country where industry left and dope filled it's place.

What are you going to do if you cant get food?
Water?
Warm clothes?
There is no more need for there to be a drug shortage than there is to be a food shortage.

you're a mentally dependent addict. If it were up to me, I'd deny you every single form of social kobility, you leech

I'm not the one here talking about suicide.
Water and food never pulled me out of a depression.
Oh yeah, you'll pull the trigger soon enough.

And all these communities would be better off if drugs were legalized for adults ovef 21. The price would go down dramatically, so the idiots would overdose, and the non idiots would save their money for other things in their life like a home and other healthy hobbies. The drug busts only make it worse. They make people have to kill eachother bc of informants (rats) and the price of drugs goes up the more police do raids. If drugs werent so expensive theyd be less of a problem.

Why?
Nah...

What drugs are you taking?

Oh and by the way mr croatia boy...
You didnt even make JV...
Kill yourself maybe?

Attached: D1772318-D16B-43FB-8E88-68AA5CEE9C76.png (2208x1242, 416K)

Mostly opiates.

If you wanted all drugs legalized you should have worked harder to elect Ron Paul 3 elections ago. We are past that point now tho, so this is what we get.

You are going to stop following him for not doing something radical out of the blue...

You'll be shooting dope in no time if you don't quit while you're ahead.
How old are you?

Many conservatives oppose drug legalization, and if Trump wants to maintain support amongst the most Republicans, he won't legalize them.

In college.

They're overwhelmingly negroid if the prison system is any indication. Three strikes and your grout.

I love ron paul. Anybody with a soul and an iq above 120 loves ron paul.

> the idol alot of u cucks
Dude if ever think Sup Forums is idolizing hitler then you're probably having issues

Yeah, that's why Alex Jones brings him on Infowars
End the fed..

Uh, if you think otherwise then ur the one having issues son.
Lurk more

I idolize Hitler

Uh oh user, better throw that data point out!

Stop drugs k?

Are you seriously trying to argue that taking opiates has been beneficial for your mental health?
Whatever depression you experienced before you started will be nothing compared to how you'll feel when you try to stop.
You haven't fixed the problem, you've cheated by using substances to alter your brain chemistry. Now you'll have to deal with your pre existing problem and your addiction down the road.
In my five years out of highschool I've see five people die from over doses and I'm expecting more. They started with popping blues and bars, then they moved onto snorting blues, now they either have a needle in their arm or are on suboxone.
I'm not one of these "edge cucks", I've experienced this nonsense first hand I can guarantee that you'll regret your decision down the road.

Drugs are degenerate and cloud the mind and dull you to being "Fine" with doing nothing or being controlled.

Fuck your memes and fuck your junkie bullshit.

But my life is better on them, just like other ppls lives are better on prozac, or zoloft. The idea that anything that is addictive can never help you is a short sighted, flat-earth mentality.
I appreciate your concern tho.

He wants to go after opioid dealers hard.

> The world isnt flat.
Stopped reading there

I'm just thinking about long term

Also cut down on opioid prescriptions. Maybe a good time to invest in CBD

Attached: 9bf3edd9.jpg (480x252, 28K)

3 people I know have died because some shithead sold them drugs. Dealers should be charged with murder and executed.

Im not going to stop. Ive been thru wd before and for sure its beyond awful, but if you want to stop you can taper yourself off slowly and make it more manageable.
But i function better with opiates in my system. I know alot of idiots ruin their lives with opiates, but there are also alot of people like me who live functional lives while taking opiates. I have a job and i dont spend a very big chunk of my money on drugs. Maybe at some point down the road ill get tired of it and wean off, but until then its not broke so theres nothing worth fixing.

Some drugs actually boost your intellect.
>cloud the mind
user, your obviously to young to use this board, so come back when you get to high school and start growing your brain.

Well the fentanyl epidemic is a breed of it's own
I know friends who've peaced out, a childhood friend lost his mind, and his scholarship

>Grow ur brain
>Says the brainlet literally destroying parts of theirs

Rick and Morty wubbalubba drug drug amirite if it feels good do it xD

Are you saying you think it is flat?

LEDICAL MEGALIZE COCAINE

How long have you been on this? It sneaks up on you over time

Only weed clouds the mind

He's meming

I know. I do too. I have friends who are doing great on methadone/suboxone. At some point i may consider them.

Then you were never suicidal to begin with you scum bag. I never understood why some people think "just cause I'm sad and want to die" means they're suicidal. You have probably lived 20 years you fucking stupid degenerate. At least I go to the psych and try to get better by normal me and and not rely on a drug to get me through the next week. If you didn't have those drugs you very might have killed yourself and then I wouldn't have to have read that shitty response you cunt.

Attached: 1503324167115.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

You're not any different from the people who ruin themselves with opiates, you can try to justify it but whatever you come up with just sounds foolish coming from a college kid who's one year into using. You can do what you please but you should understand that you're digging yourself into a hole you may not be able to climb out of.

If some kid goes into a pharmacy and buys a big bottle of tylenol, takes the whole thing and overdoses and dies, should we execute the ceo of the pharmacy?

Obviously youre not going to respond to this because you know if you didnt have the brains to already realize the hypocracy involved in what you said, you are sure as fuck not going to leave a battle with me anything other than completely humiliated. I desperately hope you do though, inferiorboy.

>not doing drugs is a dumb life choice

Degenerate low iq piece of shit

DEAL THE DOPE
GET THE ROPE

Attached: best.jpg (480x440, 40K)

Just looking at probabilities, i probably had the mental age you have now when i was 12 years old.
Seeing as u brought up iq, im sure you know what that means, inferiorboi :)

If you get addicted you have low conscientiousness and low disgust and you are more likely a liberal. Get out of the gene pool legalize drugs now.

I can empathize with user.

I am a daily codeine user, yes I am addicted but my dose stays the same daily and has actually come down, it costs the equivalent of $5 a day. My long string of suicide attempts came to a halt, my stealing alcohol from Paki shops and getting completely wasted regularly (affecting my liver) is now not a thing. I don't even have the urge or the inclination to smoke Marijuana anymore.

My liver shut down for ~24 hours in 2013 due to alcohol and solvent abuse etc. I don't want sympathy because everyone has their share of shit to take but its the drive the point home.

If you have self control and aren't trying to get 'fucked up' and treat it as you would if you were your own doctor, self prescribing illegal prescription medication in acceptable doses isn't always a bad thing. My life has turned around and I feel cleaner than I have since childhood. Occasional withdrawal is a bitch but it is incredibly rare.