Why are there so many pedos recent years?

why are there so many pedos recent years?
what's just happening
is this something to do with politics?

Attached: pedoproblem.jpg (700x540, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2004/04/18/nyregion/embroiled-first-selectman-takes-leave.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah thats not new. What is new is the computer.

It's the re-emergence of the spirit of the cult of the whore of bablylon. Spoiler: they will lose, again. The indomitable son of god is plotting against them as we speak.

Attached: smashingtheasherahpole.jpg (425x352, 15K)

it's hardly new
just easier to spot

Attached: giphy.webm (640x1136, 1.56M)

i blame sexy children

Ease of access / prevalence on the internet - LGBT people openly saying paedophilia is ok as long as they dont act on it. Let's not forget the world's 2nd largest religion worships a literal paedophile.

If you want to know what causes rising stats, look at my country. If it isnt old white cunts in the media 30 years ago, it's paki rape gangs systematically targetting young white girls.

Everythings fucked.

Pedophilia is natural.
Also, if you're attracted to that girl you're not a pedophile, you're a hebephile.

mods

Because of the rise of the alt-right. Its well known that right wingers are all pedos.

There was an operation that I think they said took 3 years to complete so a lot worldwide were caught from that.
Also since Trump came into power the FBI has done some major arrests.
Not saying that Trump is the real reason but someone who was covering for them had thrown them to the wind and that makes it an awesome time in history.
Long story short they have always been there just no one is covering up for them right now and also a 3 year operation where Australia operatives posed as pesos on the deep web

are pedophiles nazis now?

>why are there so many pedos recent years?

what are you basing this on? is there really an increase? give me data on which you're basing this on.

also, give your definition of a pedo

Attached: 1513277391697.jpg (633x950, 257K)

Whos to say those aren't dads trying to do something cool for their daughters, like surprise them with tips to make their uni look better?

people missed out on the free underage pussy during their high school years and now they regret it

I can't even dispute this.

Muslims and SJWs mostly.

One innately have pedo tendencies baked into their faith and culture- The other are predators and groomers who in their hedonistic sexual pursuits have exhausted everything BUT children as an avenue for themselves.

Young white girls are so naive and are easy targets to predators. Teach them to not be idiots.

Tell kids to stop seducing adults

A lot of it is also kids using their parents PC/Tablet or a shared family PC.
The user or account gets assigned to the best age estimate by search and watching habits no who actually uses it in this moment.

SJWs are literally calling for the AOC to be raised and for more young women too come out about pedos and sexual harrassers while right wingers... you know..., sexually harass them.

If we could teach them they wouldn't be women.

Go outside, observe the modern adult female and you get your answer.

Imagine being so old and unattractive that you need laws to shame me into settling for you. Young girls are the biggest threat to feminism. You know, I know it and feminists most certainly know it. Go on roastie, call me a pedo.

Protecting your fellow kikes, Mr.weinstein?

Western women are such overused sluts that men look towards younger women for purity / virginity. Wanting a pure woman all to ourselves is part of our genetic code- the men who didn't mind "sharing" got their DNA cucked right out of the gene pool.

What's sad is, they aren't attracted the the young women because they are chlidren. They are attracted to them because they are the only pure thing left in the world.

Funny joke, Antifa friend.

Attached: Indoctrination.jpg (640x640, 72K)

I think there is something in the water and the over sexualization of children is turning people pedo. Look at how little girls dress these days, it's pretty sick to think a parent bought those clothes for their own child.

nytimes.com/2004/04/18/nyregion/embroiled-first-selectman-takes-leave.html

XD

Y-you got a link OP? For research purposes only.

I hope you end up in prison

>2004

>Small town

Good job.

Attached: leafcucks.jpg (1200x1688, 224K)

the nazis were closet pedophiles

>feminists are the only one preventing me from fucking 7 year olds

Not true. I'd help murder you

This. I myself went through a faze in my life where I was attracted to 15 year olds when I was in my early twenties. I grew out of it though, and in hindsight I can see that it was because I was too shy when I was younger to actually approach these girls and felt that I missed out on a lot. I hadn’t sexually matured yet. I’m way past that now and feel ashamed of it, but am happy that I have grown as a person and learned more about myself.

hot