New Game!

Should I watch this Sup Forums?

Or is this just another meme show

Watch S1, S2 is garbage.

S1 is way better than S2. S1 is totally worth it. You'll probably watch S2 because you want to see more of your favorite character. And unless you favorite happens to be Rin, then you'll be fine. Just expect really forced, and some characters getting too much of the spotlight at once, unlike how it was pretty evenly matched in S1. If you dislike Nene in S1, you'll really like her in S2. If you liked her in S1, you'll lover her in S2.

Hifumin best girl.

From various images I have seen I like the girl you posted the most.
This was greatest answer ever posted on Sup Forums.. Explained everything I wanted to know

meant to say forced drama
and thanks

S2 is better. The drama is hardly forced unless you expect an anime set in a competitive workplace to have literally zero conflict. All the drama that comes up in an episode gets resolved within that episode.

Depends on your alternatives.

A good rule for nub like questions, whichever gives you the biggest boner you should watch.

I literally only watch CGDCT Moeblob shit cancer
This show was on my radar but I wasn't sure if I should take the plunge

generic SoL/CGDCT anime but with COMPUTERS AND GAME DESIGN.

The plot is fine too.

S2 was so shit I had to drop it after 4 episodes.

Do NOT open this.

Don't.

I'm two episodes in.. I'm a little confused.
Women don't know how to use computers.
What are they geniuses or traps or something?

This takes place in a world where cute anime girls are competent game devs.

This is set in a fictional 2D world, not your delusions about reality.

In this case you should watch it. It's CGDCT with a hint of workplace drama.

My bad.. see I have autism and sometimes I get too attached and forget anime isn't based on reality

I agree with this, Hifumin actually got an arc in S2. It kind of went to shit when they needlessly introduced two new characters but at least S2 felt like the characters were growing.

This was probably one of the best moments in S2.

Watch it for Yun.

Yun is cute, but Hazuki is prettier!

happy pocky day lewd game