ITT: We make wishes

ITT: We make wishes

The better the digits, the higher the chances of them coming true will be.

> Quads or higher: Will happen.

My wish:

> This old cunt keels over and dies before the next election.With all the hubris of "WE WILL WIN, JC4PM", the shitlib tears would be fucking glorious.

Attached: download (3).jpg (284x177, 6K)

Rerolling

I wish you'd just die.

The revelation of alien life within the decade

Attached: 1520972658576.jpg (354x395, 20K)

All the jew get exterminated before 2020

I wish for a qt gf who loves me

Attached: IMG_2730.jpg (1080x1018, 205K)

Double 29s...you have a chance

I wish something interesting happens internationally, but doesn't directly harm my personal goals or safety.

Attached: 1490445634623.png (800x725, 285K)

Fine, Jeremy Corbyn does not die, but goes frail and senile, sending the Labour party in to chaos as they try and cover this up and act like everything is OK.

In this time, Diane Abbott gets power, and by the virtue of being a dimwitted commie, proceeds to fuck up British politics so badly, that proper nationalist alternatives are born from the ruins of our political establishment, fixing things at last.

reroll

reroll

Fucksake

Just give up, lol.

The white race will prevail due to advances in genetic editing and artificial wombs.

mama merkel dies very soon with lots of pain.

All the German-speaking lands unite into a global superpower that names and dethrones the Jew, destroying America in the process.

Attached: t1.jpg (824x1080, 154K)

Brits need to learn there's no difference between the mainstream parties.
They only give lip service at best to electoral reform, but just end up changing the boundaries to make it harder for alternatives to win under the current system.

Digits for May to be gang rapped by muslims prompting a snap general where the political party system is decimated. The ensuring anarchy results in wide spread civil unrest and pakis hanging from lamposts.

Holocaust 2020

Jeremy boy trips in the house of commons and hits his head on a table, dying on the spot. Big Ben begins to chime again, and everyone stops to sing God save the Queen.

My dick will fall off

My country will stop being a shithole within the next 20 years. (please digits)

> Brits need to learn there's no difference between the mainstream parties.

There really isn't. A few policy changes here and there, but all towing the same globalist rhetoric, whipping people in to polarisation to make them believe they have legitimacy

Constantinople and Jerusalem retaken for Christendom.

Op's mom gets cancer

I wish for a white only world but it's also free of .Sup Forums posters and anyone who has ever done anything remotely homosexual.