youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj56TsD2ZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he just wanted to design airplanes you fuck

now he sucks dick in random doujin

But did he do anything wrong?

It was self-defence.

Hairu, Hitera-sama!

pfft, like YOU never committed religious or raciall genocide. Glasses houses, asshole.

Is it a crime for a man to kill a million rats?

It's ok he's an isekai hero now

pretty bad movie. I mean even if it was more fleshed out and focused on more interesting stuff like Ed's relationship with not-Al Im not sure if I ever liked the other dimension thing

Nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in.

to save billions

Except Germany is getting destroyed right now due to his loss. I don't understand why Sup Forums praises such a loser.

Bahamut isn't isekai
No matter how shitty Virgin Soul was, at least it wasn't isekai. Don't take even that away from it.

Every bullet and mortar shell and bomb went into right address, the Jewish Communist Bolsheviks and their bloodthirsty lackeys.

He just posted the wrong image. He meant Drifters, of course.

S2 never

Feminazies must be worse then as abortions number in even more casualties.

>Country named after an ethnic group
>Hurr durr we are multicultural and multiethnic
Why do euroniggers do this?Genuinely a curious question from an azn who lives in a multiethnic 'artificial' state.

He deleted his post for a reason you stupid pinoy. Take it to Sup Forums.

No.

Literally Hitler

You people say that about anyone you disagree with.

But it is literally Hitler.

Did you really expect a thread that opens on fucking Hitler to not devolve into Sup Forums arguments?

People make mistakes

That depends on your values

Because we're just emerging from a few centuries of extreme racial profiling. Like a pendulum, we go from one extreme to the next. We'll find a healthy balance at some point.

So he did nothing wrong?

If you'd an omega who thinks there's nothing wrong with losing a war and having your country suffer because of it, then sure.

He was the coolest guy

youtube.com/watch?v=f8d3bW42aFY

So he fought for what he wanted.So he literally did nothing wrong.
>my country
I don't even mind nuking my own country if I can get what I want

>there is literally nothing wrong with losing
t. loser

t. betafag that never tried to win in the first place

>you can only be either a loser or someone who never tries
Loving the projection there, loser.

He didn't kill enough

One of the biggest useful idiot around

They were Eldians scums...

Humans can't predict the future.You can never be sure if you win or not.
Hitler lost because of many factors primarily being that he was not aware Stalin was a seasoned 9D chess player
Betafags who never try are worse than losers.Its people like Hitler,who are frustrated with the status quo that changes the world.Some of them like Stalin suceed while some like Napolean fails.Its a matter of perspective.
They are all better than a beta cuck like you who nobody knows.

Hitler was a pussy
The real hero and /ourguy/ was pic related

Forgot pic

Sup Forums is the cancer of this website.

Napoleon changed the world dramatically.
Some of Hitler's worst problems was that he replaced Germany's meritocracy with party politics, putting incompetent fools in positions of importance. The Luftwaffe could have performed much better and some of the people working on the Manhattan project might have helped the Germans on their own attempts to develop a nuclear weapon had they not been driven away.
Hitler could not win a war against everybody, but in his madness he kept expanding the war in ways that made peace impossible. The 1917 peace with Russia could not be repeated because of how horribly the Germans had treated any Russian that came into their power (not that Hitler would have accepted a peace against an enemy he considered evil personified). In the end, he was just mad. Unable to see his limitations, blinded in international affairs by paranoia and crippled by dogmatism.

>projections
Nice buzzwords
Read what I wrote again from the start
Also go to Sup Forums if you want to discuss about the success of Hitler or not.I was'nt talking about that.This thread will get dalited if it gets too Sup Forums tier

"hitler did nothing wrong" predates Sup Forums newfag.

Keep whiining

>it's a buzzword if I don't know what it means
Sorry kid but you are projecting hard.

>You can never be sure if you win or not.
Hitler could not win that war. It was impossible from the moment he was fighting the USA and Russia. It was Hitler's madness that blinded him to the fact.

>projecting
Nice buzzwords again

It is, though. Bahamut came from another world and refuses to die, just like Subaru.

Why is this obvious crossposter thread meant to derail into off-topic discussion not deleted after the first few minutes?

In the current historical context it seems unwinnable
At that time it was still a possibility
For example people talk about how Hitler was dumb for attacking USSR
On wit historical context it was not as dumb
youtube.com/watch?v=ft-dYaZKxwU
How Hitler could have won
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj56TsD2ZA

>At that time it was still a possibility
No.
>On wit historical context it was not as dumb
Whether or not it was dumb is issue. But burning your bridges and being unable to negotiate once you inevitably run out of steam is another. He could not win against the whole world, and yes, that counts for a historical perspective too.

As I said Stalin just outkeikakku'd him.Hitler didn't expect Stalin's iron fist being able to modernise a fuedal backwater state like USSR in a matter of few decades.

if Hitler won will still there be anime and mangas? if it still exists is it still the same as now or different?

Manga became popular because Japan was so poor. They would probably look like American comics do now if not for the Japanese defeat in the war.

Anime predated Hitler newfag

he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

>oy vey remember the 6 gorillian goyim
Fuck off.

The Soviet Union would've collapsed without lend lease, and that's a fact.
The logistics alone would've been impossible without the 427,284 trucks, 1,911 steam locomotives, 66 Diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars they got from the Americans.

Is this the guy who created Pepe the frog?

I'm sorry for not existing in the year of 1917 gramps

Basically the war was won with American industry and Russian lives.

What anime is this?

Thanks for the info.Did'nt know that.
Manga & Anime began even before Hitler

Objectively yes

History repeats itself. Just wait a little.

Most of it was still a feudal backwater state, and Hitler took all the industrialized parts. He was stopped in the wide empty space of nothingness, while the Russians rebuilt their industry from scratch further away from the Germans.
Your idea of this war is weird.

>You can never be sure if you win or not.

If you can't predict who's going to win a war between Germany and the entire world, then you're just a fucking moron.

It was'nt the entire world though.It was mostly just Europe.Most of the world outside of West except maybe China,Korea and Japan did'nt give two shits about the war.

How can Hitler be considered a savior of white people if he killed nothing, but white people?

Why?
He is'nt.He was a German nationalist first.

>It was mostly just Europe.
>Russia
>USA
>India
>Europe
Yeah, it was only the relevant parts of the world that were best equipped to deal with Germany.

He killed minions.

well, he only ordered it
so basically most of the US-presidents aren't better than him

>tfw German clay used to be this big
No wonder they are desperate for EU

Putting so much emphasis on Hitler is understandable but questionable. He's basically the aftermath of WW1. The war that ended on the wrong note and had to be repeated.

But will they find it before they lost thier own cultural standpoint?

Forgot pic

he was Austrian/German so actually hated white people.

He lost

You must save white people from themselve.

To save billions.

People forget and don't care about history. But the truth is nowadays people who think that "It's okay to be white" and that we shouldn't be ashamed of being white are often simply called Nazis. So it doesn't seem that bad today if you are called a "Nazi" - soon Hitler is considered a savior of white people as you said.

Germans and anglos have been trying to destroy the white race since the roman times, though

Can you hate german people who kill filthy communists? I do'nt think so.

>he killed nothing, but white people
Are you denying the holocaust?

Jews are white, though.

If/when the EU sinks into the financial crisis that people are expecting, there will be little to draw more immigrants into the region.
Refugees might still try to escape into Europe, but I doubt it would be to the same extent as 2015.
I doubt we'll be fine (on account of that crisis) but I think we'll somehow manage, unless some retard starts WW3.

>holocaust
nice meme dude
(You)

>Bismarck wanted to unite the Germans
>Excludes the Austrians because he had to start the Austro-Prussian War against them to acquire more territory.
>After crippling France in the Franco-Prussian War. he didn't absorb Belgium, Luxemburg, or the Netherlands into the Empire. This would have given him the DEI and the Brits would be unable to do anything on the continent of Europe and trying to take the DEI from the annexed German Empire would prove them to be assholes not to be trusted.
Was it autism? Also fuck the Third Reich. Kaiserreich is the pinnacle of Germany.

If America didn't step in faster, Britain was prepared to use Operation Vegetarian on Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian

Never trust a discount Kraut.

>>Bismarck wanted to unite the Germans
No, he didn't.
He wanted a strong Prussia.
Under pressure he had to form a German empire, but he tried to do it in a way that would preserve Prussia.

You guys disgust me.When did Sup Forums get filled with so much idiotic hate spewing vile creatures

>Operation Vegetarian was a British military plan in 1942 to disseminate linseed cakes infected with anthrax spores onto the fields of Germany. These cakes would have been eaten by the cattle, which would then be consumed by the civilian population, causing the deaths of millions of German citizens. Furthermore, it would have wiped out the majority of Germany's cattle, creating a massive food shortage for the rest of the population that remained uninfected.[1] Preparations were not complete until early 1944. Operation Vegetarian was only to be used in the event of a German anthrax attack on the United Kingdom.[2]
But UK and US told me that Assad and Saddam were bad guys because they killed civilians!

Ok, maybe the anglos aren't so bad after all.