Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/WBX50
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1594109
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/0/09/CE0680.png/revision/latest?cb=20171025165414).
imgur.com/XyDIERS
imgur.com/ge7gLxi
imgur.com/a/2IDoX
imgur.com/a/1rQ8r
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW
imgur.com/a/b0Ins
i.imgur.com/Cr4wXah.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2843230
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2498593)
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/CT3fm
imgur.com/a/FO0lc),
my.mixtape.moe/rgffoq.png
i.imgur.com/gTaQFQP.jpg
i.imgur.com/7czDg4i.jpg
i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg
i.imgur.com/CWT9SZB.jpg)
i.imgur.com/P74wqy3.jpg)
imgur.com/a/ElgMl)
imgur.com/a/5Dp7c
imgur.com/a/TrrEo
i.imgur.com/uRD6RKh.jpg
i.imgur.com/bKN3SAK.jpg
imgur.com/a/gV5M2
imgur.com/FSYRrFy.
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/7886w
imgur.com/a/9nydR
imgur.com/a/aYzVp
i.imgur.com/jVOClq6.jpg
imgur.com/a/HZC63
imgur.com/a/n7dIO
imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
imgur.com/a/V3tmg
imgur.com/a/4np7A
imgur.com/a/FKwdV
imgur.com/a/Y4DTi)
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
i.imgur.com/4o1do5J.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2860328
imgur.com/a/lZ9W4
i.imgur.com/Uf9a8xb.png
i.imgur.com/i6HhtNV.png
imgur.com/a/WMPce
i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png
i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
i.imgur.com/vbchrzO.png
i.imgur.com/maASBYU.jpg
i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
imgur.com/a/htAet
imgur.com/a/TUWTz
imgur.com/a/e0O9i
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/zVSQ1
imgur.com/a/6VAj7
imgur.com/a/P4zFT
imgur.com/a/8KRSt
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php
i.imgur.com/gKPle5W.jpg
imgur.com/a/n1K1V
my.mixtape.moe/dsqmpy.png).
imgur.com/a/H6lLE
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2699202
i.imgur.com/QbzwPZ8.png
imgur.com/a/yWLnT
imgur.com/a/E1qww
imgur.com/a/qud4d
imgur.com/a/LETZG
imgur.com/a/2Q3kJ
danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/__hagakure_tooru_and_ojiro_mashirao_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_raran_lllng000__sample-c218ea5c5141ad17e62d4454793076da.jpg)
i.imgur.com/zhuRUNK.png
i.imgur.com/8L6rfAr.png
imgur.com/a/SM6Lf),
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
i.imgur.com/hKrimJd.png
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
1999.co.jp/itbig14/10143541.jpg
i.imgur.com/1thSl67.png
imgur.com/a/21W8b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Tharja wearing cute casual clothes, preferably Winter suited clothes.
Maybe wearing glasses along with it, or with longer hair.

Since US/M leaked, Tharja with a Pokemon of your choice or dressed as a Pokegirl.
Personal suggestions would be Wigglytuff or dressed as Gen 3 Sabrina.

Anything with SI. Like on a date together.
Both wearing casual clothes would be nice.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
Here's some examples of couples stuff.
imgur.com/a/WBX50

With a stick of pocky in her mouth.

Or just anything simple and cute.

As its the fourth anniversary of when I fell in love with Mai Natsume, I would like to request Mai preferably wearing an evening dress similar to the following (with a matching hair ribbon) and sitting at a restaurant and facing the viewer.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1594109

Requesting my beautiful princess Celica A. Mercury!

I'd really like to see her doing a gym workout, like lifting some small weights, or maybe her very sweaty and cooling off post workout. It could be a little lewder and focus on her ass or her armpits too maybe.

Since she's a nun I feel Celica's tangentially related enough to Florence Nightingale to request Celica wearing the trick or treatment outfit (vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/0/09/CE0680.png/revision/latest?cb=20171025165414). It would be super cute if she looked all worried and uncomfortable in it, since such an outfit isn't usually her thing.

Anything else romantic, cute or tastefully lewd would also be appreciated.
Thanks and have a great weekend today!

Requesting Tessou as technomancer.

or

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Anti-Skill uniform and holding a H&K MP5A3.

Picture reference:

imgur.com/XyDIERS

H&K MP5A3 reference:

imgur.com/ge7gLxi

Joint request:

Tessou and Syuko dressed in Morgianas imgur.com/a/2IDoX dancer outfit and dancing.

Humbly requesting this imgur.com/a/1rQ8r but instead of a Nyanko plushie make it a chibi Slaine plushie.

Of course, if you have a different cool idea that would be fine too. Have fun!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi signing autographs using the adorable signature pictured on the right, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Hanako when she's come down with a cold.
For example, checking her temperature with a thermometer in her armpit, being wrapped up in a blanket with a runny nose or being fed porrige or chicken soup.
Anything cute you feel like drawing would be wonderful as well.
Thanks for considering.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally smiling at the viewer shortly after waking up (still with her neat "bed hair"), but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- she's shown to be the most powerful soccer player in her league, so requesting her looking powerful or cutely intimidating as she blasts a soccer ball off into the distance or during a match or her looking tired and removing some articles of her clothes after a long match while giving me an inviting look
- sitting on a queen's throne wearing a royal dress and queen crown or her normal uniform
- POV angle of her giving me a hug imgur.com/a/b0Ins
- nuzzling or kissing my SI cutely or one of these poses with us i.imgur.com/Cr4wXah.png
- as an angel with an outfit like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2843230
- wearing a sparkling blue dress (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2498593) and wearing a ring on her finger with a warm happy expression
- wearing only an open lab coat or open collared shirt, either with an expression of nervousness or shy flirting

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent for either of us) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Homura and my SI playing the Pocky game, as tomorrow is Pocky Day: imgur.com/a/CT3fm

Or, alternatively, Homura giving my SI a lap pillow (imgur.com/a/FO0lc), as I could really use a relaxing lap pillow after a long week, or Homura wearing one of these: my.mixtape.moe/rgffoq.png

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine too! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my waifu dressed in
-Stocking's regular or angel outfit enjoying sweets
-As Dark Magician Girl
-Instructor Nanoha/Fate
-Big Nep's Parka/Purple Heart's outfits
i.imgur.com/gTaQFQP.jpg

Alternatively dressed in Angela Balzac's bodysuit or the deceptively similar looking dress that Hikari wears from Xenoblade 2
i.imgur.com/7czDg4i.jpg

Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Because it's Pocky Day today, requesting this with MIia and SI. (i.imgur.com/CWT9SZB.jpg)
Or, Miia in this Native American-style outfit, possibly with a rattlesnake tail just like in this picture, with Thanksgiving coming up soon. (i.imgur.com/P74wqy3.jpg)
Lastly still considering a joint request with Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, like with Miia excitedly meeting a magical girl in person, or learning from Jupiter how to cook.

Anything else cool or cute you can think of would be definitely appreciated. Thanks again.
Here's an SI Ref: (imgur.com/a/ElgMl)

Requesting Tsukimi doing laundry.

Hello all. I'd like to request Yukio struggling to carve a turkey. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, unless you think he'd want to shield his eyes from flying bird-meat.
As always, anything else cute or cool but nothing lewd or gruesome, please, is fine, and thanks for considering.

Requesting my darling playing a Pocky game with SI. Or for a slightly sillier request, my husbando congratulating user or being proud of them for rolling his new SSR in JoJo DR! Thank you if you consider drawing him!

Requesting Yuuko.

For Pocky Day, mayhaps something lewd with convenient censoring with some Pocky or the box. Or sharing a Pocky with me just do a faceless user with black shoulder-length hair.

Or Yuuko cooking. Could be dicing up ingredients, stirring a pot, a sick flambé, anything really.

Feel free to do whatever else as well.
Thanks.

Hello WWD! Requesting my wonderful husbando Zoro.

Prompt ideas:

-sharing some sake with user
-wearing a party hat and eating/offering user a cake with three pocky sticks instead of candles
-anything romantic or sweet
-anything SI or POV
-Anything for Pocky Day

My SI ref: imgur.com/a/5Dp7c
Any of these couple poses are also welcome: imgur.com/a/TrrEo

Thanks for your consideration, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Good day. Requesting my wife Mai:

-holding a pocky stick in one hand, looking at the viewer with her brow furrowed and blushing while demanding me to share it with her. She could also be displaying a sunny smile that doesnt't seem like it's going to accept no as an answer.
-lying down on a sofa in casual clothes while listening to music using headphones
-wearing a Chinese dress
-taking part in some kind of sport
-doing any dynamic fighting pose such as an high kick or side kick
-performing an L-sit; i.imgur.com/uRD6RKh.jpg
-some cute interaction with her younger sister, Mei;i.imgur.com/bKN3SAK.jpg

Mai's casual clothes;imgur.com/a/gV5M2

Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please!

• Dressed as a Mario Princess
◦ With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Something Autumn-ey, like kicking her way through fallen leaves

But as usual, I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Requesting a Rias chibi similar to the style used for Overlord: Ple Ple Pleiades OVA please imgur.com/a/7886w

Or, since Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon leaked so early, Rias dressed as Aether President Lusamine would be fine as well imgur.com/a/9nydR

Thanks and have a nice day.

Reqesting my lovely Anna dressed as Medb, her bra barely able to contain her breasts with a smug lewd smile on her face.

Medb refs: imgur.com/a/aYzVp

Or her dressed as Shania from Shadow Hearts:FtNW since this is November: Shania ref: i.imgur.com/jVOClq6.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or /e/ tier lewd is fine.

Anchor:

Requesting Hakodate Omiko innocently or humbly giggling as either her tennis racket is being weighed and being shown to be an extraordinary amount of weight, or as someone tries and struggles lifting her tennis racket.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting Popura looking embarrassed with a blush, pixel art of her doing whatever cute or her relaxing in a warm bath.

Any other drawings are more than welcomed and have the best weekend you all can.

This month marks my 11th anniversary with Etna, as such, I'd like to request some cute anniversary related things with Etna such as a nice dinner date with her and my SI ( references included ), and if you'd like, Etna wearing the nice dress in the corner.
Anything else cute anniversary related would be much appreciated as well.

Hey WWD
Requesting Sayaka enjoying a nice cup of hot cocoa

Anything cute is alright too!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-For 11/11 (that Japan apparently sees as Bass Day since it's ||||, 4 lines of a bass guitar), Mio hugging a big bass plush
-For Pocky Day, something cutelewd, like a the finger selfie challenge but with a pocky instead
-Wearing a cute pajama, going to bed
-Mio wearing Musashi's outfit from KanColle (ref imgur.com/a/HZC63 )
-Wearing Scheherazade's outfit from Fate Grand Order ( ref imgur.com/a/n7dIO )

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce please. Haven't really got something specific in mind this week so anything would be great.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting Nozomi!

A list of some ideas:
- Relaxing under a kotatsu (or wrapped in a blanket)
- Wearing a nurse outfit
- Brushing her hair
- Offering a lap pillow while blushing

Anything else is fine as well. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Erza please!

I'd like to see her wearing some warm winter clothing or drinking some hot chocolate.

Anything else that's comfy or cute is fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly or sexy pose you can think of
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for Halloween while her tail holds multiple buckets full of candy

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg

Requesting Kneesocks in any of these DJ Okawari album covers: imgur.com/a/4np7A

Anything for Pocky Day would be nice.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting this cute baka

- With his alt hairstyle imgur.com/a/FKwdV

- As a catboy

- Eating pocky

Anything cute/lewd/stupid is appreciated. Thank you!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something more specific, how something like being wrapped up in blankets with a hot cup of tea?
Thanks in advance

Requesting Hibiki hungry and asking user for dinner.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Her birthday is coming up on the 15th for the first time since it was made official! Requesting something cute birthday related, but most importantly, her being really, really happy!

Please, thank you!

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing a sleeveless sweater, arms out towards the viewer, offering a hug

- Watching a film in the cinema, nervously holding onto user

- As a mother, holding a baby to her chest

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine.Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting chibi or non-chibi dog boy Aichi with a ribbon around his neck.
Or maybe the idea from last weekend, him holding a bunch of cat plushies with ribbons around their necks.

How about a Kafuka?

You know you wanna.

Requesting Hisui wearing camisole with shorts.

Hello there everyone, I hope you all had a great week!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari please with an Autumn theme.
If you would like to challenge yourself, I would like to ask for a scene of Akari walking in a sea of red and brown falling leaves or walking under red/brown trees.

Though, if you want to do something completely different with her, that's ok with me, I would even dare to say that I would like to see it!

Please and thank you if you pick up my request.

Requesting my daughter Nah telling Nowi it's time to stop wearing her halloween costume. (costume ref: imgur.com/a/Y4DTi)
Anything cute is as always highly appreciated!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see something like this: i.imgur.com/4o1do5J.jpg

Requesting my lovely Inori being sleepy.

Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Minatsu as an elf wearing some fitting clothes. Something with a flower band maybe?
Or doing this with any outfit: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2860328
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Requesting my love Yuu sitting at the other end of a restaurant table smiling while brushing her hair back with one hand, or the adorable dragon Yuu in this picture ( imgur.com/a/lZ9W4 ) curled up by a fireplace or on some blankets.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Requesting something Persona 5 related of my beloved Yuuna, like wearing this Morgana inspired hoodie: i.imgur.com/Uf9a8xb.png
or maybe in either of her two new casual outfits from the Mobage: i.imgur.com/i6HhtNV.png

Requesting Kagura wearing a suit/butler style outfit, please!

Outfit references:imgur.com/a/WMPce

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:

- Intimating one of the oricorio pokemon birds in dance and outfit. i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
- Dakimakura
- Consuming hot ramen(her favorite dish!) causing her to sweat to the point her clothes become a bit transparent. i.imgur.com/vbchrzO.png
- Performing a pole dancing routine
- For background enthusiasts, Anzu spending time in her soul room. i.imgur.com/maASBYU.jpg

Any other works very much appreciated.

Requesting an image of Sawyer having fallen asleep on the couch.
She can be dressed in just her striped shirt, skirt and stockings, no boots, a bit more casual.

Optionally I'd love to just see an image of her drawn in the style of Nichijou

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd (Yes-pillows, etc), if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute for Pocky Day. Maybe relaxing and reading a book while eating Pocky?
• Wearing some cute fall attire (beanie and scarves are pluses!) and headphones listening to music on a train or anywhere with an autumn setting.
• Wielding her scythe wearing a short length Yukata and thighhighs being cute and badass. Just the outfit works too.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

requesting haruka

Requesting Natsuki with incoming pocky kiss like in the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/htAet

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or fall related would be nice.

Requesting Bianca from Pokemon dressed as a delinquent. Preferably a banchou design, since I like the look, but it's artist's choice. More Bianca references if needed: imgur.com/a/TUWTz

If you want to try out something lewd, here are some suggestions: imgur.com/a/e0O9i

If you want to draw something Pocky related, be my guest. Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you, and have a good weekend.

Hi, everyone. I'd like to humbly request Rikka

-reading a book, or writing something with her quill
-wearing stirrup leggings
-or doing anything her personal BGM inspires you for: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

Of course, anything else she inspires you for would be just as wonderful.
Thank you for reading, and if you pick this up I hope you have fun.

Requesting Shion reading a book by a fireplace and/or her dressed as Osakabe-hime from fate grand order: imgur.com/a/zVSQ1
I'm up for Shion being drawn in dresses like these: imgur.com/a/6VAj7
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my Kobori holding a pocky stick with her mouth.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

I would do one of these reqs but it would be a week or two until it was finished up. Is it worthwhile to put it in the regular drawthreads or maybe at least a wip? Or would all that just end up being a waste? Seems like a lot of requests either pop up for months unchanged and are never going to be filled, or else people request something and then flake out and forget about ever having asked for it in 2 days or less when it's not immediately fulfilled. Which then leads to working on something and the requester doesn't see it or remember it until they do see it and are reminded that they asked for it. Which is...offputting.

Personally, I'd never forget something I requested.

I'm sure if anyone changes their request it's not becuase they got bored of it, but because they thought it wasn't interesting to drawfags.
So even if you deliver "late", anyone would still love it.

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing Freya's evil-is-sexy dress from Danmachi! imgur.com/a/8KRSt

Alternately, her laying in bed next to me in a comforting 'pillow talk' scene. A nightgown, nude, or with a light sheet over her are all welcome!

For something simple, I'd love to see a drawing of her in Riyo's style!
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php

For something lewd, I'd love to see her with a smug or teasing expression while topless and wearing thighhighs, sitting on a chair backwards like so: i.imgur.com/gKPle5W.jpg

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting my wife Homura greeting me like this (my.mixtape.moe/dsqmpy.png). Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Hello again. Requesting Misaki lying on a bed or couch dressed only in her lingerie: imgur.com/a/H6lLE
Or adjusting her swimsuit as she comes out of the pool like so: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2699202

Since it's getting cold out, I'd love to see her dressed in winter clothing as a another idea.

Thanks, have fun.

Requesting Rin disinterestedly chewing gum or blowing a bubble with that gum.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her putting on her makeup before a date, or dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, or wearing a red scarf together with user while blushing.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Kindly requesting Colette with heart_pupils
or pov of her squeezing my face with her thighs
Alternatively, her being cute in the snow

Requesting Natsume blowing some bubbles in the Autumn air or something Blade Runner 2049 related such as the hologram rain scene or resting in Wallace's office, anything else is cool as well.

2049 ref: i.imgur.com/QbzwPZ8.png

Requesting a fluffier more winter ready Pyrrha Alexandra~

have a wonderful weekend drawfriends

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- Chie version of this FGO card: imgur.com/a/yWLnT
- being mad, yandere or angry

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi and I together. Or just Nozomi. Anything cute, butt, or fairy tale related is really appreciated. I'd be happy to art trade if anyone is interested.

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

Stay warm with your love!

Next Sunday marks my baby's birthday, so I'd like to request anything super cute and adorable relating to that.

One specific idea I had was an older version of her receiving a birthday card from me and our daughter that reads "Happy birthday mom". But otherwise, anything else cute is very much appreciated! Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend.

Requesting (any) Joseph sharing pocky with the viewer or just eating some chocolate pocky please.
Anything else is also appreciated thank you! Have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using her tails to play with a kecleon, getting her tails brushed, or having user massage her feet. Anything else is fine, too.

>wake up
>not drawn

Shouldn't have woken up.

It's our 10th anniversary this week, so I would like to request cute anniversary type things with Aigis, like going of a picnic date or dancing, but any cute interactions is fine SI ref: imgur.com/a/qud4d
Cute POV stuff is fine too
Her in a Japanese wedding dress imgur.com/a/LETZG
Her siting or laying on a bed in lingerie gesturing the viewer to come forward, but any cute or lewd anniversary stuff would be great.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting pov of Sako giving or offering a hug to the viewer.
here are a few examples for inspiration:
imgur.com/a/2Q3kJ

Thanks if you consider.

Hello drawfriends!
I'm requesting this lovely girl Lala dressed like this (danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/__hagakure_tooru_and_ojiro_mashirao_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_raran_lllng000__sample-c218ea5c5141ad17e62d4454793076da.jpg)
but also wearing a pantyhose.
Please and thank you!

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Jupiter princess carrying my SI
Slow dancing to "Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)" with my SI
Cuddling with my SI by a roaring fire
Dressed as a Ghostbuster (remember the tiara) and wrangling a ghost with her lightning
i.imgur.com/zhuRUNK.png
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

SI Description: i.imgur.com/8L6rfAr.png

Thanks and have a great weekend!

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Being haughty and smug
--Lewd or extremelly lewd
--Wearing a nice chinese dress, sitting with her legs crossed and looking at the viewer

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

It will take a while. Late Sunday delivery. Please wait for me!

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Tsuzuki being excited for a flowering red christmas cactus, or anything spooky. Thank you.

Requesting Taiga dressed as Tora from from Juuni Taisen (imgur.com/a/SM6Lf), please.
Or Birdyfag's really nice idea of Birdy and Taiga having some sweets and coffee at a cafe in casual clothes, or sparring.
Cafe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref: imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Hello.
I’d like to request... anything really of my cutie knight Izumi! For some suggestions, I really like him berating me. I’m a huge masochist, maybe something like “Stupid girl, you want me to hurt you? Wooow~ What a freak~ Maybe I will~”
Lighthearted stuff is good too!!

I haven't visited these threads in a long, long time, what's the consensus on requesting the same character as somebody else? Allowed? Looked down on? Too confusing?

I have the same husbando as someone here.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Being cute and happy
-Putting on a pair of long socks/pantyhose
-Lying in bed and looking at the viewer (something POV if possible) and maybe something a little bit on the lewd side
-Dressed as Marivel from Wild ARMS 2: i.imgur.com/hKrimJd.png

Here's another version of the main reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Request it anyways.

No one's gonna stop you, but the other requester probably won't like you.

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything would be great, but if you want to do something specific, this week I was thinking of her hugging a shobon pillow. That said, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Shobon 1999.co.jp/itbig14/10143541.jpg

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:
*dressed up in this outfit ( i.imgur.com/1thSl67.png )
*watching the leaves fall
*resting in the sunlight in an uncomfortable position

Anything, especially something cute/cat-related, would be fine; additional references here: imgur.com/a/21W8b .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend~!

My husbando gets like four sketch fanarts every six months in a good year, if you somehow cracked the secret to getting more without an SI I'd be happy.

Yeah... since I want that character to be drawn either completely emotionally devastated and tearful or physically abused/battered, I think this is likely.

Then no.
Fuck off from here.

As long as you do it romantically it should be fine.
Most husbandofags are into guro and sadism anyways so just keep it tasteful

Why would you want that? Awful.

I'd req it if I didn't have a double here, but that user made me realize I didn't want to upset that other person.

It suits the character. He's a canonical masochist and I'm sadistic.

Requesting Len being smug and wearing a military style uniform. maybe sitting like this i.imgur.com/2SklwcQ.jpg.
and/or drawn in tkmiz style anything else cute or lewd is fine too
full reference: i.imgur.com/clrlIu2.jpg

Spoilers?

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cute and/or lewd is fine. If you're looking for a more specific request I would like to see her do one of these.

-Dressed in a gothic outfit or gothic dress, perhaps in a gothic setting as well
-Getting comfy in a pile of pillows
-Relaxing in a hot tub or a hot bath
-Warming up under a Kotatsu, getting comfy with pocky and watching tv.

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Law giving me a prescription of patience for the duration of 2 years.
Or giving me a time machine.
Seriously fuck you, Oda.

Not really