Why did Sup Forums start hating this guy? What happened?

Why did Sup Forums start hating this guy? What happened?

Attached: TT.jpg (750x375, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html
nytimes.com/2017/08/02/world/middleeast/cia-syria-rebel-arm-train-trump.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40667229
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he turned out to be an incompetent fraud

We didn't reddit started making slide threads.

it takes about a year for political cults to realize they were fooled.
same thing happened with obama.

Trump
I said Trump
TRUMP!
I SAID TRUMP!

Attached: Emperor Trump.jpg (640x480, 198K)

Attached: 745.jpg (600x600, 27K)

It's been a full on invasion of shills since 2016 and the more rebbit subs that get shut down the more show up. Also the faggots that spam their discord every thread are constantly raiding and lowering the overall quality of the board. Not to mention memeflags.

Poland was right all along

Attached: 1439249202.png (2518x750, 392K)

You meant leftypol and plebbit right ? Best POTUS ever, and anyone with a functionning brain would know that what I said is true.

Attached: 456dd4345b.jpg (480x469, 42K)

Hi leftypol.

I think this was the key moment.

Attached: 1491776188136.jpg (2048x1364, 1.35M)

Gun control is a decisive issue for me
Trump cucking and even considering accepting gun control is unacceptable, Trump is too leftist for my views

>OicAGoy1
Good goy

>implying
Here's your (You)

For me it was how he pretended when he got in office he'd act more presidential but then refused to change at all. I thought he'd win over the normies so everyone would love him but every week there's some new retarded Tweet and people hate him more than ever

Attached: 1513317311407.jpg (640x640, 74K)

they did not ,pol was just takken over by fags like you and our job was done getting him elected so there really is no need to hang around here and argue with commies so fuck off shill

you're too young to be posting here, club penguin needs you back

When they found out that he promised blanket amnesty back in October 2016 (but the political stance was drown out by full tilt memeing)

>puppet of Orthodox Jew
>dangerously stupid
>ran for president just to get the title

that about covers it

Trump finally sanctioned Russia for their bullshit so the shillbots got orders to stop memeing him

When he started shilling for globalists and Israel. Also Sup Forums's realization that he might be genuinely incompetent and it's not all just le 3d chess

I want to like Trump for what he stands for but he's just too incompetent. If he had the savvy and intelligence of Ted Cruz but without the sliminess democrats would be BTFO and retaking the house wouldn't even be on the table for dems.

Because they don't have faith. They probably would have hated christ in his days also tbqh

He loves Israel. The_Donald can't play the 4D chess card forever.

You really are a goy for not being able to think ahead and your ID shows that

reddit
shitskin
leftypol
redditleaf

Donald trump was sent by God and is operating on a level beyond the comprehension of anybody but the most stable geniuses or the most schizophrenic posters.

Same. He fucked over gun owners so he could look good infront of fucking feinstien. Screw him.

>Same. He fucked over gun owners so he could look good infront of fucking feinstien. Screw him.

Attached: 1511413281263.png (408x450, 40K)

Attached: 128y49m92g.jpg (432x648, 49K)

He has literally hamstrung Israel at every turn while smiling and telling them he is helping them.

nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html
nytimes.com/2017/08/02/world/middleeast/cia-syria-rebel-arm-train-trump.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40667229

Attached: dontlosesight.png (1024x307, 311K)

fuck off shill

go away redditor

Do you stick cheetos up your ass and scream "Donald" when you jerk off? And maybe cry afterwards?

embarrassing post

Embarrassing child

>OicAGoy1
>O I see a goy

go suck your moms cock shariablue

>Prior to election
>Everyone ignores us
Trump wins
>board flooded with anti trump posts
>Sup Forums hates trump
Makes you not think that much

He’s not wrong tho

That's because they had to end it early because Russia wouldn't budge. They were a nice excuse for america to stay there and bomb them while giving Syrian territory to the SDF. You're still in Syria and control the North-East region while bombing Assad's forces when they get too close.

*bombs Syria*

*calls for regime change in Iran*

Attached: polsnake.jpg (510x369, 77K)

Interesting angle...KYS

>that fucking id

Attached: 1469959763763.png (200x200, 91K)

>mentions reddit 6 times
>definitely not a redditor

Its mostly the Russian and Assad shills getting mad that he's not their best friend

He’s not wrong tho

Kek be blessed

Nice ID, mate.

Attached: 1516983205211.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

T_D left

I agree but nice id there lad.

NObody on pol has a problem with trump except for leftypol and r/anarchism

If anything we're all celebrating and waiting for his "death to drug dealers" legislation pitch today.
We've already moved forward beyond Trump, pol has always known he was just the first domino, the agent of chaos to break down the whole system.
>r/anarchism hates man who is injecting loads of anarchy into the state

Hilarious. Rather than adress my concerns you insult me, sacrificing your chance to bring another Trump supporter to your side.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>OicAGoy1
>Goy #1

Attached: MVG.png (658x768, 185K)

MAGA
shut up jew

Oh I see a goy

>Looks at flag
You are truly loopy

Attached: mmm.png (403x448, 53K)

Attached: shareblue.jpg (685x718, 131K)

incompetent retard, thats why

Trump could do 100% better than he does now if he stopped Twitter and his retarded acting routine. He's a very clever man just watch past videos of him, why the fuck does he have to type in caps on Twitter and make controversial statements? He's the president. He must do things under the carpet.

That post didn't age well

Shills

this

>no one support the ''right-wing'' anymore
>When the Jews and their gentiles have been trying for now more than 2 year to twist it into a parody using the ''alt-right'' and failling miserably, with Spencer their puppet goy falling into irrelevance just as fast as he appeared on the map

Can't wait for the next election to see these lefties faggots utterly disconnected from reality get a wake up call that they aren't the majority. Also whatever the fuck happened with that election the shills were spamming about non-stop a few days ago? Strangely we don't hear about it anymore, and I can guess the result from that, since they sure don't like talking about their losses.

Just the fact that they made OC to discredit Q is interesting enough, I mean who the fuck would bother doing that in his own spare time? And not mspaint shit, relatively high quality stuff that require at least a few hours in photoshop so it doesn't look like total ass. It's obvious shills wouldn't waste their time doing that mind numbing shit if they weren't paid for it, especially given how dreadfully unfunny they were.

Blueshare spam post for the most part

Nha, that is actually his greatest defense. If the normalfags think he is retarded (because the MSM just can't help itself and paint him as such, so much for being tolerant of such peoples) then he get a free pass to do whatever he want, more or less as the MSM will never dare go against their own narrative so far into the game and even implies for a moment there more to the man that which meet the eye. Since it would be akin to screaming upon the roof that they got tricked big time like a bunch of dumb asses and be the final nails in the coffin for their reputation (not that there much of it left anyway, due to their zealotry since the entry in politics for Trump).

We The Sup Forumsple never stopped loving GEOTUS. We bout to be Martians.

We never liked Obama you faggot

helps out rural americans with tax plan
screws over democratic city and suburban americans with tax plan
i don't hate him
the hate you see for Trump is from city and suburban dwelling retards who are all closet hillary supporters

Trump is really good for Rural America if you haven't noticed
Rural Americans don't care about foreign trade
Rural Americans pay very little in property taxes
Rural Americans have bigger families which benefit more from Trump tax plan.
Rural Americans are the people who voted for Trump in the first place.

The only people hating Trump are people who live in NJ, NY, CA, Eastern PA and other high property tax state which Trump is at war with.

No one hates him but the shills that are out in force today