Save us Sup Forums

Please Sup Forums if you haven't signed this petition yet, please consider doing so. If you have signed tell a few friends that you know will sign it too. All Americans, Europeans and other white majority countries can by helping us now, raise conscientious in your own nations on the issues of governments taking the trending fad of anti-white.

chn.ge/2G4P01A

Article about the murders
iol.co.za/sundayindependent/analysis/farm-attacks-social-justice-and-our-food-security-13885868

You can't choose where to be born but you can try make it better.

Attached: images (5).jpg (511x288, 34K)

Bump

signed

Attached: please wake up..jpg (728x671, 141K)

Signed

Signed

Attached: 226570.jpg (485x996, 119K)

>I grew up thinking that the white race are godly, godlike, super intelligent and domineering
BASED BLACK MAN

saved

Bump

was gonna help you, but you're white in SA and as such pretty much deserve whatever comes to you

Yeah and you chose to live in 3rd world Europa so you deserve whatever poverty bitch smacks you as migrants run through your land.

Signed

desu the more I browse Sup Forums the more like my 3rd world shithole, at least I can enjoy concerts without getting run over by some tanned german or get publicly lynched by a pack of feral niggers

Bump

Bumb

BUMP

Signed bro

Attached: photo_2018-03-02_13-41-09.jpg (510x566, 56K)

very good

Bump

Yep we are the bringers of the culture to the rest of the world, what once was monogamy now it's gay marriage. Embrace the future, and kneel down to your masters.

White south africans have no one to blame but themselves. They went full retarded liberal and now that they're facing fire and fury from their nigger pets. Now that shit has hit the fan and they are very real, fatal threats against their existence they want other nations to swoop in and save them. Then in 3 generations they're back to being liberal race traitors. Leave the white SAs alone and let them get wiped out as a lasting example of what happens when you betray your race in the name of virtue signaling.

Bump

bump

Clearly doesn't know his history and how every nation turned on us despite Margaret Thatcher wanting to stop embargoes on us because they knew it was destroying us. Clearly you need to do more reading