Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru 31

BEST GIRL WON
PRAISE BOTAN

YAASS

QUEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN

Botan gives me hope

I'm sad this manga ends next month. It is a good stopping point with no need to drag it out further though so I get it but it's so hard to say goodbye

ANGRY BOTAN NOISES

The world needs more Botan

BOTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I REALLY WANT BOTAN TO WIN

Those silent panels were cute as fuck.

I can't fucking believe it.

Captcha: pic related

I can’t believe Sup Forums is full of shipperfags.

Holy shit, she actually did win. Based author.

first manga where actual best girl wins.

>mfw this chapter

Best girl always win.

No more angry botan noises.
Only happy botan noises now.

Hinata best girl, the other one a shit, you know it shoulld have been rukia and for some reason they put her with the tattoo guy.

/r/ dump

No

I came.

why does this have to end, we need botan forever

But imagine what if
Botan had 2 fangs

Why is OP such a faggot and didn't dump the chapter?

Even though I did root for Botan, that page almost bodied me.

I liked her reaction, it felt pretty real. her dialogue while she was crying was good

Check the archives. Was done already.

is this yuri?
i looked it up and it says one character is either r63 or crossdressing and i don't want to get invested but end up keking myself in the end

0 yuri.

>first thread about this got deleted
dostedt

All the boys end up crossdressing so it may as well be yuri.

rip
the designs are cute though so i guess i'm gonna read it anyways

the girls are p cute and in general it's well done and a cute story, check it out

Looking back as a Hinatafag, I probably wouldn't like her if I started Naruto later because I hate shy girls now. Me still liking her is probably a remnant of my old tastes. Orihime an absolute shit, though.

But would that mean you'd be a Sakurafag?

Nah, I realized Ino was best girl years ago.

Also, I apologize for the Naruto tangent. Please continue to celebrate Botan's victory.

My soul has been healed.

Are there any other mangas with character like Botan? She's literal perfection and I can't explain why no one today write cute extroverse kohais in harem mangas and make them win

ANIME WHEN

A
N
I
M
E

W
H
E
N

YES YES YES YES YES YES FUCK YES
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my soul is healed

But user, Nel or Yoruichi was best girl and Hinata wasn’t best girl.

This needs an update, this chapter had an overload of cute botan faces

Threesome doujins when?

I at least want non-h doujins about Botan being lovey dovey with MC because it will not be shown canonically.

BotanxFacelessoldfatmen when?

FutaBotan+FutaTokujiraXTrapItsuki when?

Yes, this is necessary

I'm so sad it ends, we need cute random romance of Botan being in love

>start reading manga
>go check out Sup Forums
>get spoiled in the catalog

R A W R
A
W
R

Just think that you could have been spoiled that worst girl won. Count yourself lucky.

Could've been worse, could've been like me who was waiting to get home from work to read the chapter, and arrived home to an unrelated (Bokuben) thread I left open on my computer in which someone had posted about Botan winning

>That Botan booty

>Orihime
>best anything
Not that Rukia is much better because Kubo is an awful writer, but come on

I thought similarly after my Naruto phase but you should remember: although Hinata is shy she's also kind of a badass. Like, not as strong as anyone else, but she tries really damn hard

well, not exactly

First girl might be gay, and definitely had gay feelings

There are a few mangas with Botan-like characters. But they are usually there as plot drivers to enable MC to realize he loves another girl, typically the "main" girl.

B-but user, they're all so perfect, which one should be replaced, and with which ones?
I still have the editing file so I can actually change some

>been checking the mangasites the past couple days for translations
>yesterday see an ookami thread and see spoilers that Botan won at the top of the catalog

I was both happy and extremely disappointed that I had it spoiled for me.

The moment you've read that you should've stopped browsing and be skeptical towards it, assume it was a dumb meme or a cruel joke.

PRAISE BOTAN

sexual bullying

all i did last night was see the title of the thread adn went to read the chap immediately to figger out for myself

Kinda felt bad for the main girl given her background. But yeah botan has much more chemistry and development with the MC. Also she's cuter.

And on the right you can observe how the author subtly insert the reader as a character.

>anime happens
>it's a terrible adaptation