One Piece

>1-2 more years to Wano

Zorofags on suicide watch
twitter.com/sandman_AP/status/929333019466391554
forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=42229&page=55&p=3840732&viewfull=1#post3840732

Good. Contrary to what most people think, BM arc is actually comfy and enjoyable. I don't mind that it drags out because even the antagonists are pretty decent. Leaving aside Big Mom herself, guys like Peros, Kata, the Vinsmokes, Bege and Pudding are very enjoyable and despite the insanely high stakes, this arc doesn't lose its fun spirit and devolve into edge. Even the "edgiest" villain here, Katakuri, is still a bag of fun deep down inside. I hope this arc lasts longer.

>so the audience doesnt get bored
Maybe cut down arcs from 200 chapters back to 50 again? That would help

>final arc will make marineford look like nothing
I predict a 10 year long arc with all characters showing up, turning into a completely disjointed clusterfuck that makes you feel like you're having a stroke when reading it.
Marineford worked because luffy was alone for the entire summit arc and thrown into a dangerous situation by himself with new allies.

The final arc will probably be a blown up, bloated shitshow of confusing narratives clashing together.

I like that the BM arc has a smaller scope.

This.
There's to much going on and at the same time less focus on the crew. I can't even remember a time chopper did anything.

The BM arc is bloated as fuck and goes nowhere.

>goes nowhere
Then how come the arc has reached the climax point?

BM is definitely falling this arc. She wont be coming back.

>Oda says the characteristics of islands in each arc are pretty different
>Fishman v2, Skypiea v2, Alabasta v2
Nice differences

>Oda says op has many flashbacks
Not that it matters since all of them have boiled down to a sob story

WCI arc is great to anyone who isn't a retarded characterfag who is mad because their favourite character isn't in it

Yay! More LUNAMI!!!

>Fishman v2, Skypiea v2, Alabasta v2
What the fuck? There was only one underwater island, only one sky island and only one desert island. What the fuck are you saying?

>One island infested by evil fishmen
>One wacky island that they explore
>One island under control of an evil warlord
Keep deluding yourself

One Piece will outlive all, won't it?

Ace got that goofy rice hat for oars jr in wano. Other than a mention or arc padding no real need to bring up plot device again.

>One island infested by evil fishmen
>One wacky island that they explore
Are you even fucking trying? What's next? An island populated by people?
>One island under control of an evil warlord
So what? Still not the same characteristics at all.

>not the same characteristics at all
>princess of said island pleads for help and the SH's fight members of the warlords evil organization
>marines interfere at some point in the story too
kek

>The BM arc is bloated as fuck
Not really, if you the attention spawn of a child then maybe
>And goes nowhere
Jesus user at least read the chapters before you shitpost

if you have*

>island not even remotely “infested”, fishman just live there
>giving the most basic comparison that does nothing to relate two arcs
>there’s an evil warlord so they’re the same

You’re mentally handicapped, kill yourself

>Oda apologists
just admit he's gotten lazy as fuck

>Non-argument
>Name calling
Bravo user

>2 years without Zoro and Robin

Yesssss. Don't like these scum

>Marineford worked because luffy was alone for the entire summit arc and thrown into a dangerous situation by himself with new allies.

This. Luffy and Zoro would be enough for another Marineford type clusterfuck

Wanofags were going to be BTFO anyway

@164573958
(You)

The way I see it, the final arc will be a saga with several minor arcs.

Each Straw Hat gets an arc of their own, even if they are told interweaving each other. That's the part where all the other characters appear, and dreams are achieved maybe. After that, they all manage to come together for the final arc where they clash against BB or something.

>no argument
>when there's plenty arguments and the only respons is i-it's not true
kek

What If Oda is baiting us, like he has done many times before, and when he says: "1-2 years till Wano" he means we'll get another time skip.

I don't feel like another time skip would fit in the story, but Luffy can't beat any yonko any time soon, if he's struggling against Katakuri.

Luffy and Bege had their chance to take out BM and they failed. They can only run away now.

That's the characteristics of the island? Brainlet.

And it was all done on purpose. You can't handle pottery.

Scopper WHEN?

>Straw Hats won't reunite until 2020

Wacky island that they explore is incredibly generic and basically could point out to any arc. Given how much exploration Oda did during Fishman Island (it's not infested by Fishmen, it's their home, both Arlong and Hodi became supremacists as a reaction to humans being racist to them in first place, fishmen and mermaids are lumped together with pirates as people that's ok to enslave, the captain of the Sun pirates, introduced in Arlong Park as a temible force, turns out to be perfectly chill with humans and even apologizes to Nami), I don't understand how can you call it Fishman v2.

Dressrosa, however, is impossible to defend. Even Doflamingo's minions had powers similar to Crocodile's minions. The only difference is the scope of the plan and the fact that Doflamingo was far more successful until Luffy showed up.

>1-2 more years
Shit this means betrayals and possible marines interference.
Some possible things.
>smoothie does a revolution and tries to kill big mom
>katakuri is admiral green bull
>big mom cries that her family hates her and asks luffy for help

What are they going to do during all this time? Fuck each other until it gets boring?

please fuck off

Nice. More SANPUUUUUUU

It'll take a week in-universe. I imagine it takes a least that long to reach Wano from Zou.

Hackposters and Wanoposters overlap a lot

When do you think we'll see the Minks' moonlight secret?

We are about to see nighttime in this arc, but I feel like it'd fit more with Wano, for the Minks' revenge.

Who is your favorite Straw Hat? Mine is Robin.

BM will be just offscreened by someone else or fade into irrelevancy for the rest of the manga. Roger didn't want to fight her either.

We will get the Elbaf rematch

it would be awesome to see big mom pirates again at elbaf
then luffy would finally take down her

>take her down

A youtuber already covered this? I know the comments will be tasty.

I'm guessing the reverie's been upgraded to an actual arc then.

>we thought Wano will be Dressrosa 2.0
>it will be Dressrosa 3.0
Life is full of surprises for sure.

>th-three more chapters!

Dressrosa, more like Wardroberose, amarite?

>The last item on the list is condoms.

>one new character from whole cake island becomes nakama
>you get to choose who it is
Who is it?
Dante Must Die mode: no pudding or katakuri

This makes me want to drop the manga for two years, but I know the threads will be a riot. What should I do? Suck it up and keep reading? Quit the manga and the threads?

Quit life itself.

It's shit and has recycled elements twice in an arc, a new low for oda. Wondering when they will bake the third cake and luff runs some more while everyone gets trapped in mirror world again.

So just like every arc these days. If it's anything like dressrosa it's going to be shit.
How many month did that Franky vs diaper man battle take?

I dropped one piece during Fishman Island and picked it up again mid dressrosa, should have waited more

He said 1-2 years till Wano but there is probably another arc (probably Reverie) in between and then we will get to wano i dont think Whole cake will last that long. so i say we got about a year till wano

I just remember how often he take breaks now too....

Brulèe of course

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Brulee

I quit life when I came here.

Who is Zoro?

Too early for that meme

No. The time to meme it has officially come.

oh shit

Gotta revise this to 4 years of Carrot

Fuck, I forgot there was a break, too.

do spics actually translate big mom's name

Why wouldn't they? AFAIK it's translated in all countries.

More like 5-6.

>not getting the reference

Is Gascarpone a Charlotte?

>half of the crew including Zoro is going to stay away for longer while Carrot gets another year of screentime

It's just DBSpics trying to force their shitty memes on other generals

Any additions I should add to the Reverie

Confirmed:
Vivi/Pell/Chaka/Cobra/Igaram
Violet/Rebecca/Riku/
Elizabello
Shirahoshi/3 brothers/Neptune
Dalton/Kureha
Wapol/wife
Stelly/wife
New characters

Possible:
Sabo/Koala
Dragon/revolutionaries
vinsmokes

Pedro :^)

>vinsmokes
why

Pedro is not from WCI

so i guess reverie before wano

i am looking forward to having the narrative zoom out a bit and for oda to give us some dank ass world building and shit

>Vinsmoke
>Possible

They are confirmed, user. Germa 66 is a country of the WG.

Also the ruler of the country Sai is from

Because Reiju mentions they are sanctioned royals that can attend to it.
Considering the affiliation with Big Mom didn't happen in the end they might still be able to participate.

Gastino

That's why I posted that picture of Judge saying they might be stripped of the right to attend the reverie.

Yep, sounds like One Piece

Only for a brainlet.
>One Piece
>going nowhere
Wew lad

>2 years pass
>Smoothie is still useless

Oh, yeah sorry. You can add the kings of the longleg and longarm tribes. I'm pretty sure they were on their way to the Reverie.

I don't think that means Whole Cake still has 2 years to go, there will probably be a specially long interlude like Reverie or something

sanji doesn't even need to fight oven when they're getting out of the factory, to be honest. i mean, he most probably can't even keep up with him in terms of raw strenght and power

>Sanji's meaningless actions cost us 4 years

Well, good writing I guess. This much dragging is unseen.

I wonder why Oven specifically got a reintroduction while the other veterans just had small panels in the latest chapter.

Can Capone + lackeys take on him?

Where do y'all think the current cover story is going with Ideo?

Bege can take on him alone.
Sanji doesn't have to fight Oven. He just has to hide. I'm still thinking Sanji will figt Daifuku.