One piece

Wanofags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=42229&page=55&p=3840732&viewfull=1#post3840732
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like Berserk except chapters come out.

Source on that white boi?

forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=42229&page=55&p=3840732&viewfull=1#post3840732

This can't be real.
Oda can't be this much of a faggot.

I-it's the anime, not the manga

>implying Oda cares about the anime
The sheer assblastedness induced delusion

didn't he say one piece was already halfway through like 10 years ago

I told you fags, they will go to Elbaf before Wano and segue to wano from there. Kaido is a serpent who ate a devil fruit and usopp will perform more great meme magic and command a platoon of giants to defeat big mom.

greenscrap this.

Who fucking cares.

After eduring Dressrosa on a weekly basis I don`t give a fuck about any of that. For all I care he could take a vacation for to months. Fucking zoubabys

One Piece will end with the death of Oda, deal with it.

>One Piece was his paycheck all along

1-2 years for Wano is one thing.

My question is, how long is left of WCI?

a few months

I know a certain Sup Forums shitposter that is going to cry this morning.

I guess that means there will be some short arc or whatever before Wano, because what else is left to do in Whole Cake Island? The arc is wrapping up.

Zoroshits absolutely destroyed.
Based Oda.

On their way to Wano, we'll check back in with Vivi and Reverie. People thinking Luffy is going to Reverie or whatever are monkeys.

He said that he would finish WCI before the end of the year, but that's seeming less and less likely considering there are only 7 chapters left this year, and that's without any breaks. Maybe by february-march?

You are the monkey. One year without Luffy? Yeah, sure.

Something has to happen at the Reverie, though. I assumed that it would have something to do with Shirahoshi, but it would be the setup for something bigger.

You know that Wano is going to last forever and be a massive Zoro (and samurai culture) wank, right?

Oda will die before he even begins writing Wano

At least it was delayed.

You're too mature for this board

Zolofag absolutely blown the fuck out

You are probably completely correct about Usopp.

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...
It's so fucked...

sad day

Wasn't it considered halfway over at timeskip?

I like both of those things though.

I wanna get off Big Mama's cake ride.
But seriously we getting a year long arc between WCI and Wano?

>But seriously we getting a year long arc between WCI and Wano?
The reverie dum dum

I was thinking the search for Marco, but the reverie fits better.

Reverie being around 50 chapters (where Zou was 25) is mostly unexpected

Search for Marco should be a cover story after catching up with the fleet. It's unlikely we'll see the end of Wano by the end of 2019, so there's time for at least three more cover stories until Marco being found becomes relevant to the plot again.

But... Nekomamushi is looking for Marco so he can help them defeat Kaido on Wano.

Marco and Neko come in at the end of Wano to finish off Kaido when he has the SH crew defeated. At least with a cover story we'd see him find Marco, instead of them just appearing out of nowhere.

I'm pretty sure Neko and Inu will defeat Jack together so no.

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IF WE DON'T HAVE ZORO WITHIN ONE MONTH. I'LL TAKE ODA AND MYSELF TO THE SUDOKU WOODS.

Not so long. something big will happen with the cake Sanji, Chiffon and Pudding are making. It will put an end to the fight.

Who is excited to see Shirahoshi and Vivi again? I'm excited!

ZORO'S FUCKING DEAD

BITCH YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD. I'M AT A PARTY AND ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS FUCKING ZORO. Why am I being punished for caring, user?

JACK CAME BACK FROM THE OCEAN AND KILLED ZORO

Luffy will clash with an admiral trying to kill one of his friends at Reverie, probably Cobra.

Take a vacation from life, spastic.

No why would he do that? He got better things to take care of like being Jack and Zoro can swim Bro no no.

>whole cake island
>reverie side arc
>macro team up
>wano

>reverie side arc
>marco team up
I kinda want this

I for one am glad it will take longer before we get to NIPPON STRONK wanking: the arc.

Luffy getting the power of YAMATO DAMASHII?

Me too. I'm excited for the Reverie arc because I get to see the old characters again. I hope luffy and the Germa 66 crashes the Reverie with the Revolutionary army.

>yfw Garp's father/mother was from Wano and thus Luffy has Wano blood

>O my samurai blood!!

W-what did they mean by this? Is Oda racist?

No, the afro just gives you power is all. This is the truth.

I remember being let down for Fishman Island so fucking hard

Yes, clearly he loves nogs and hates his own race

WE

Great, 2 more years of fillers.

The 'fro power is real.

Wano is the last traditional island arc.

This proves that Kaido will start the greatest war of the story.

It was a different time

So is Kaido suicidal? He wants to kill himself but can't. He reminds me of Moe.

ODA WHERE'S MY FRIEND FRIEND ZORO

who?

I fully expect this.

One Piece has been running for twenty years now and there's still no end in sight

>People actually thought Wano would start this year or ever

Two more years of Big meme

I've said all along that One Piece is reverse Berserk

Moriah should have won with 1000 fucking shadows.

Even base Moriah was styling on Luffy with brick bat

If you eat a fish zoan fruit would that make you a fishman?

>it's a flashback that lasts more than 2 weeks

*styling on base Luffy

Like that's much of an accomplishment

>1-2 more years of Big Mom arc
I’d ask how this would have happened, but it’s obvious that they don’t want One Piece to reach a conclusion so soon

>mfw i haven't read one piece since dressrosa and now even have more of a reason to not pick up again

Feelsgoodman

>wano is filled with ugly people based on the japanese paintings
Fund it.

>still feels too early to beat a yonko

If this arc is going to go on for that much longer, that's the only way I can see this going. Either that or they all become friends or some shit

Thinking about it, near everyone expects Moriah to come into play and participate in Kaido's downfall. Big News Morgans is here and Absa is a freelance reporter that often worked with him. I think that will lead to a short arc where Luffy and Moriah meet up and agree to an alliance.

All the crew members that had personal beefs with Moriah's crew are Nami and Sanji against Absalom, Chopper against Hogback, and Luffy against Moriah. Brook was just a general victim of that entire crew. Perona is no longer with them, so Zoro and Usopp don't need to be there.

This half of the crew is the one that would provide the most interesting interactions with the remaining Thriller Bark crew, it's not a coincidence.

Maybe Absalom is already in Tottoland for a scoop, and will bump into the Strawhats.

Imagine still reading kiddy shit 2 years later when you'll be mid 30's

Do you guys post on One Piece thread almost everyday?

We're currently in the best One Piece arc to-date.
Why would Dressrosa 2.0 be anything to look forward too?

>1-2 year
SOUNDS GREAT!!

>We're currently in the best One Piece arc to-date.

This shit isn't even better than Enel arc

yes

Very nice. I myself believe Absalom is there. He would not have missed this event. Din't notice but you are right, all the members directly linked to Moria's remaining crew are there.

no, i fuck off during spoiler nights and come back only on chapter day

The only thing I dislike in that picture is the princess Rebecca clone. I'm sick of that shit.

Nothing because that's a bad translation from Chinese.

Hey guys, where can I buy Robin-chan keychains? She is my favorite character and I want a keychain of her.

It's not exactly hard. Pretty much any weaboo store has those.
Try cdjapan or amiami.

That fight was awesome, peole hate on Foxy, but you must give it to him, he his inventive with his power, and the fight with him was a ton of fun.
And the best part is, in canon, there is not even bad spirit in it, Luffy don't hate Foxy like he was enraged against Lucci, Crocodile or pretty much every antagonist. He was even pretty friendly with him after it, for him it was just a fun fight against another pirate and if anything he's probably somewhat like Foxy.

Foxy was the funniest villain in OP for me. Luffy's reaction to Noro-Noro beam is funny.

O MY ZORO HOE I MISS YOU SO.

that wano fag shit poster must be crying right about now

There's no difference between the two sides. Samurai crap is just ridiculous.

Looks like the "Oda, where's my nigga, friend, old person, dad, slave Zoro" fag will continue with his shit during 2 years more lol.