Convince me that the US shouldn't send raiding parties into Mexico to steal all of their attractive women

Convince me that the US shouldn't send raiding parties into Mexico to steal all of their attractive women.

Attached: Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Rock-Rider-Chief-Front.png (522x513, 564K)

All their attractive women are in soaps that goblinas they send over here watch.

Narcos, thieves and maras they would end pic related if they find out what are you doing, besides why would you pic a spic woman they age really bad dumbass.

Attached: AsEk9EjCEAAarOR.jpg (600x399, 39K)

*you will end pic realted if they discover your plan

>Convince me that the US shouldn't send raiding parties into Mexico to steal all of their attractive women.
You should absolutely kidnap her and hold her for ransom till the wall has been paid in full.

I volunteer to be the leader of one of the raiding parties

Attached: 8Kzc4Pm.png (483x804, 876K)

>56%

Heyyyy that's a good idea

there are attractive mexicans?

There aren't any

Leave Maria, Patirica and Rosa alone

>Mexico
>attractive women
Pick one and only one.

Mexico doesn't have any attractive women.

>Supports racemixing. Wanna cuck his own genepool. Flag.
Yep, checks out

Attached: 1518287555090.png (800x791, 245K)

We're fucked either way. May as well get mine. Also, applying pressure onto Mexico by stealing hundreds of their finest women may actually get them to secure their side of the border.

You lads really like getting into unwinnable conflicts, don't you?

1 in 3 Latinas have squirting orgasms Ive found, they give great head, and some are absolutely beautiful.
We could take them all. Especially the squirters.

Sure. The cartels do worse to us, so why the fuck not?
They fucked our border, so some Americans should fuck their women!
>squirting orgasms
You know that's mostly piss, right?

Attached: 1514840600200.jpg (460x478, 34K)

>a mutt poster
back 2 reddit

The first few seconds isnt. Its clear sticky love juice.
Latinas can soak my sheets anyday. If you dont want them, Ill add them into my harem for sure.

What happened Britain? You used to love fucking with brown more than any of us, and now your just so tired... I miss the old you.

Both of them?

Mexicans age like milk. None of them are attractive past 25-28 without extensive surgery and/or enough botox to wipe out India

>implying the surge of armed white men wouldn't clean up your country for the first time in history

>Convince me that the US shouldn't send raiding parties into Mexico to murder everyone in sight

fix'd, faggot

>send raiding party
>come back empty-handed
Doesn’t seem very productive.

because all mexican women (especially the hot ones) are fucking insane