Who is the best JoJo villain, and why is it Kira Yoshikage? He felt the most human out of all the JoJo villains...

Who is the best JoJo villain, and why is it Kira Yoshikage? He felt the most human out of all the JoJo villains, had conflicting feelings and would generally have been a normal, everyday person if not for his quirks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CaMZwBQiXac
youtube.com/watch?v=DnbQHK64tNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pucci because he did nothing wrong

Who is the best JoJo villain, and why is it Enrico Pucci? He felt the most human out of all the JoJo villains, had conflicting feelings and would generally have been a normal, everyday person if not for his incestuous siblings.

Not like those siblings knew they were being incestuous.

I still prefer Dio.

>incestuous siblings.
Please Pucci, you probably busted a nut to Rykiel drilling a rod sky high into Vercace's under world.

Of course he is the most human villain, is the only one
>vampires
>niggers
>USA president

What about this guy here?

If you're a man who got diddled then you forfeit human status.

Just because his siblings were deviants doesn't mean he was too.

>masturbates in church

He was getting closer to The Lord, you heathen.

Pucci > Valentine

He is a filthy pervert

Funny Valentine may be an antagonist but... He's really not a bad guy. He's not inherently evil like DIO or whatever...

Men of the cloth can't be perverts user. Do you want Pucchi to be assigned to a diffrent church becuase of your baseless allegations?

He killed his own men, bullied a cripple, and attempted to rape a 14 year old. Also he must have been evil if God let him lose.

Best main villain coming through

>bullied a cripple
The cripple was a terrorrist though

That pervert doesn't exist anymore, thankfully.

Then why didn't Jesus prevent his death, even though he "did practically nothing wrong"?
Pucci is better in that regard, he really didn't do anything evil per se, he was looking for a way to stop feeling guilty and find peace of mind. He was wrong, but he wasn't blatantly evil. He did morally wrong things just like Valentine too, but Pucci actually felt like a victim who made mistakes along the way, became a bad person and ultimately fucked up, Valentine failed to be as interesting.

Kars is best villain

I'd suck his cock

Why has no one mentioned DIO

Because he was retarded and kicked with his bad leg

i like pucci and funny valentine

Valentine>Dio>Kira>Diavolo>Pucci>Kars

The best Jojo villain is obviously God King Dio you plebs. Every time Dio appears onscreen/page is an absolute treat.

>2.93 MB
I wonder what it could be

I think both his legs were broken.

I agree. Kars-sama did nothing wrong!

Go to bed Jorge

this, and Valentine sacrified few people in order to save the most, and you got to admit that 14 years old was really sexy
also god is a fair judge and he smashed Johnny's head in the end

Post god tier manga panels

Kira>Diavolo>Pucci>Valentine>Dio>Kars

>holding a glass bottle with his knuckles
Was Joseph autistic?

Joseph was a total chad, no way he was autistic
Jotaro definitely was though

>and you got to admit that 14 years old was really sexy
Valentinefags, everyone

The state of diofags rn

>also god is a fair judge and he smashed Johnny's head in the end
It was a rock human

>spoilers
part of god's plan

>God is a rock human
Humanity btfo

how can god be a rock human when his son had a human corpse ?

>rock """"people""""

based hairposter

His corpse looked pretty wooden / rocklike to me.

I liked him the most because he was actually cunning and used smartly his limited assets to be powerful. Meanwhile every other villain either was superhuman or had a broken as fuck stand or both.

Where are the hand-fetishfags?

WEEEWOOO WEEWOO--

*runs over kira*

WHOOPS

This. Kira went out like the bitch he was.

What the fuck was his problem?

Shitty brakes?

Nigger please

youtube.com/watch?v=CaMZwBQiXac

yo what the fuck am i watching

This has so many more layers if you know Spanish

yolyne yuyo

I want to wipe Kira's ass

I like Kira the best because he's a very unconventional villain. Rather than having some ulterior motive like destroying or controlling the world or some shit, he just wants to be a nobody, and runs away from the heroes whenever possible. You don't see that very often.

>green hair
>not god-tier yellow

>serial killer
>not being a pussy who always runs

So this is the so-called Spanish """humour"""... Woah

>There's people on this board who thinks that the best parts are the first three
Disgusting

>his stand is a pussy
Makes ya think

STA PLACH NUM
ZA WALDO

Can anyone find me the video where a south american TV program rips off Great Days?

I would help you, but I can't even remember in which South American country that was

What the fuck is his problem?

Part 4 was really good at this: the stands had very defined abilities, allowing the users to be very creative. It’s nothing like Gold Experience which just did whatever the story wanted.

no part 5 anime :(

>crazy diamond
>very defined

Because Kira had his own sidestory going on in the background to develop him independently of the heroes. Pucchi is the only other one to come close to that level of focus, and even then most of his panel time was spent antagonizing the heroes.

I wish Araki continued giving the villains their own POV arcs. He only did it in 4 and 5 for some reason

>wooden humans
We don't need any more of this subhumans

Her face makes me think more of Gappy than Jolyne

Enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=DnbQHK64tNU

It's the teeth

Did Kira have to kill? I feel like he could have gotten a hyper realistic hand made, or just paid a prostitute. I heard of some guy who just had a fake head made and he's pretty much married to it

do serial killers have to kill? no not technically but the urge is there and they give in to it.

nice titties

Jotaro is the best JoJo! You literally cannot prove me wrong.

He has an urge to kill that never goes away

But does he beat Polnareff?

PART 5 ANIME WHEN?

So I bought this bracelet but have no idea what does this represent, I am a tool and got it only cuz it said JJBA.

Kira is a psychopath m8

Is it shitposting season?

(You) got ripped off.

It's JoJolion season.

Gappy/Jobin UJ cover would be great.
Thank fuck we are getting a chapter this month.

Why would you buy without doing research beforehand?

Is there any info on what David production is working on right now?

Good news, everyone.
Part 5 won't be animated, but Part 6 will!

If you were to give this Stand an ability and name, what would it be?

why hasnt pointing it out poster posted yet :(