I took a DNA test, and found i have some jewish in me Sup Forums

1% European Jewish in my DNA. Will i still be allowed in the white ethnostate?

Attached: IMG_9138.png (2048x1536, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
archive.is/iURug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are the other 99%

All European.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

no
you’re also getting gassed

If thats what you and (((your people))) are calling israel that day

>1% European Jewish in my DNA
I give you a micro merchant Jew

Attached: 1520508030672.png (2732x2048, 307K)

well if you aren't Polish I guess its ok

t. mutt

Probably scam result, they intentionally alter the tests

Article related
archive.is/iURug

>archive.is/iURug
Wasn't 23 and me

Attached: 1508844014774.png (741x630, 27K)

What DNA test provider did you buy it from? One is well known for telling whites they have 1% Jewish DNA

Ancestry.com

>Will i still be allowed in the white ethnostate?
LOL! Yes. Don't worry

Nope, not one drop.
That being said, why did you give your money and personal genetic material to kikes who probably lied to you?

Attached: RacialDnaTestingCompaniesLying.png (1034x674, 269K)

Now where you have given your DNA to the kikes anyway you might as well take a second test to confirm it.

even under Nuremberg Laws you would be fine

no one drop rule, you are contaminated stay in america

Attached: DNA.png (1547x696, 209K)

Sorry man.

B B BROTHER?

Attached: screenshot-www.ancestry.com-2017-11-27-15-37-14-180.png (1841x732, 274K)

Beware, the Anglo-Kike!

>164571057
Nah my results are different then yours

He should take another DNA test. Maybe?

I really don't see the problem

Was it 23andme?

No

Why do so many of these Jewish DNA results seem to be in the

contamination up the pee hole from rape

Should i off myself to save the white race since my DNA is contaminated?

It's probably a faked test.

Jesus had a wild time, you know.

>164571057

>1% European Jewish in my DNA
you should at least mutilate your cock

GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!

Attached: BbhbtdOaFpAl.gif (600x343, 1.06M)

Under 5% doesn't mean anything. Don't sweat it.

100% north euro, not a mutt. prosenelius čia ateijo į amerika

>jewish dna
thats not even a real thing.
jews are all different kinds of mutts
a jew dna test checks to see if your dna mix matches up with any known jew groups, its not its own thing you can be some % of.
if your mom is not a jew you are not a jew.

I bought this on Christmas Eve and I'm still waiting for my results

Attached: dnaancestry.png (1022x108, 10K)

You only get to be called white if you become my bull.

Attached: 1f2[1].jpg (600x916, 42K)

Anything less that 3% is very speculative and can be disregarded,

>religious dna?????

You have 1% of jewish blood. Therefore you are a "genetic jew". If you have a high ammount of german blood, you are considered german, with exception. All in all, you have 1% of genetic impurities. Having offspring(s) with a 100% white woman will watter-down those impurities. If your offspring(s) is/are smart enough to have their offspring(s) with 100% white male or female, depending on your offspring(s) gender, jewish impurities will be even more wattered-down. Follow the pattern and your future ancestors will have an insignificant ammount of those impurities.

>Ashkenazi isn't an ethnicity
Brainlets not welcome

Will I be allowed? Turns out I got a little more than expected as well

Attached: 1516583295617.png (1242x2208, 496K)

(((they))) add that shit just like the .01% African, if there isn't a significant amount, say more than 8%, then it is most likely a tainted sample or at worst purposefully added

dude i did not know this was a thing my family is all norwegians for 100s of years

Master race IQ here AMA

Attached: white.jpg (957x770, 263K)

Anyone can be a jew by religion, but OP is reffering to genetic traits of particular semitic tribes, different from arabs, who also belong to a semitic group but are racialy different from the ones reffered to as "jews".

We could call them "hebrews" but anyone who can speak that language might be considered a hebrew. We do not have an adequate name for this particular semitic group so "jews" is an appropriate term until we get a consensun on a new one.

this

I took 23 & me test and had less than 1% African and less than 1% Jew. Used Ancestry test and it was 100% northern Euro.

Not even Hitler cared about 1% Jew DNA

It works a bit differently to that, each parent passes down half of their DNA, if you have 1% Jewish DNA there's a good chance you wont pass any of it on to your child.

How is Jewish European and yet Israel is their homeland?

>assuming i speak a sl*vic language

I am literally German.

american education never seizes to amaze me

Jewish man, come home

Half their genes are European and the other half are Semitic

As a clever Italia-bro said, anything around 1% should be looked deeper into, otherwise it is basically taken out of thin air. Don't sweat it 56%er.

23&me have been found to add different gene types in, never really found out why, it's not a legal docu but I'm sure you should be able to do something. tldr, jews are probs lying to you to try and dampen down the fires because everyone is now at boiling point and we all hate the fucking jews.

This...

Attached: 473.gif (480x270, 537K)

It could just be a margin of error thing. If you really want to be sure, huff some zyklon B infused with gold dust. The Jewish bits of you should latch on and hog it for themselves, thus targeting them for death.

>Has poo in his blood.
I'm sorry man.

The Annunaki mixed us all the fuck up genetically, we are every one of us, a messy pile of designed hybrid flesh combined from many sometimes failed or tainted experimental bloodlines. We were conceived of, farmed, husbanded, bred like domestic animals in the hunt for a perfect "companion worker" for our lonely gold-mining xenos overlords. Often-times this genetic experimentation included direct lusty inter-species reproduction.

Thus, getting a clear read on any particular ancestry and identifying its main course, is only partially possible and even then has a historical limit, and the likelihood of your sample containing several traces of other racial groups is very high based on our random cocktail of root-stock.

Ironically, long before the Annunaki came here and altered us, many thousands of years previously, their planet Nibiru collided with ours, at which point their biosphere and ours were mixed also. So later, they were only altering themselves, us, seeds of themselves they had left long before, altered by earths strange climate. Synchronicity.

Jews, are a race larping as Annunaki. Did you know, Annunaki dicks had no foreskins. This difference was the first thing the Xenos amusingly noticed upon creating the first male human version.

SHUT IT DOWN !

Citation needed ? Learn to read Cuneiform.

Attached: 1519266064714.jpg (1031x496, 153K)

Kek

What are sephardic jews considered? Arabs?

Attached: F071031EI02.jpg (1024x683, 83K)

middle eastern

It's semitic, not jewish dna. Might as well be muslim or caananite as the same people from eastern mediterranean have different religions.

>Ex-mayor: "If Sephardim had founded Israel, it would be just ‘another Arab state’"

Is there "racism" among the Jewish community?

in most extreme form

Hello my fellow white brothers

Attached: 1517099041520.png (426x309, 97K)

semites aka arabs

Everyone is Jewish with today’s (((DNA Testing)))

KYS to end your shame

nope, we will send you to israel

What's the best site for testing?

>When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results. “Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”
>Ancestry.com
See, it's fucking nothing.

nobody asked you abdullah

Attached: Germany.jpg (1600x1200, 458K)

One drop rule, kike.
Get in the gas chamber.

it's ironic, but anti-semitic literally means anti-arab. are you being anti-semitic to me, schlomo?

get another test done from a different company. Google DNA testing company messing with results.

I don't get it.

Attached: k2.jpg (1200x1149, 590K)

i thought judaism was a religion not a race. can someone explain this faggotry, seems to be a popular opinion on here

>1% European Jewish in my DNA. Will i still be allowed in the white ethnostate?

No, go back to Israel

As long as you're like 90% white it shouldnt be a big deal

Your mutts aren't welcome here.
Only purebloods.

Attached: The difference goy.jpg (1200x672, 327K)

yes faggot now keep shitposting

I’m about half Jew but on my dad’s side so neither Sup Forums or (((them))) want me

>Ashkenazi Jews are being genocided in Israel right now
How do you feel about that? Serious question.

These

>pureblood kike lol
You are basically the definition of mutt. Go back to oven, subhuman

Negative.

Attached: 1520380377727.gif (338x245, 1.99M)

Good question, and pertinent to my situation. My mother just took a DNA test, awaiting the results, but I am fairly confident that it will come back with a smattering of Jewish, possibly a significant amount.

1 Drop Policy.

Sorry Jewnon. *switches off safety*

lolwut, you believe the eternal victim propaganda? what a fag.

kys

Attached: fash.jpg (800x1006, 496K)

Virgin shaming doesn't work here inbreed kike

Attached: jew.jpg (898x954, 88K)

You can be descended from semitic tribes and thus be genetically ashkenazi jewish

keked