Mahoutsukai no Yome

Hoping for some good physics here if you know what I mean.

I imagine the fairy queen can defy physics in all aspects, otherwise I doubt the top part of that dress would stay up at all.

You're probably not wrong.

Too saggy. I prefer small boobs, like the one my slavedaughterpetwife has.

ep when

Like 1/2 an hour if Horrible keeps to schedule.

Oops, I mean 2 1/2 hours for Horrible. Derpy time zones.

A man of culture.

too bad she's voiced by Sayaka O'Hara

And what's wrong with that?

I just noticed, but is that Elias's bare hand? I don't think we really ever get a view of that in the manga.

Seems to be, but you're right. He typically wears gloves.

>tfw size difference is my fetish

she's literally voluptuous bountiful harvests in human form faggot.

Have fun tilling your barren freckled desert crop failure tits.

she sounds the same in every single role
odd and not comfortable using Japanese

perfect for fae then.

Picked up

How long until episode?

less than a quarter

>motorboat noises intensify

480p out

>Mahoutsukai no Yome - 06 [720p]

time to fap

Get hype.

1080p too

great ost

>she sounds the same in every single role
like every single jap voice actor ever

there op

TITania

Transition episode. It was okay. It's weird that in the manga I didn't like Oberon too much (Titania took the spotlight way too hard by art alone), but seeing him animated was great.

Best Doggo next week.

I fucking love everything about this anime. The mysticism has me compelled.

Wtf is his problem?

Elias did done fucked up
Spriggan's the realest nigga, also his waifu is best

Adorable.

Meatbags are not welcome.

Spriggan is one of the most likable characters in the series, he's so fucking cool

I love seeing Titania and Oberon in books or movies. Hope we get to see the rest of the fairy nobility like Maiev and Mab.

Fairy trump. Non-fairies = lesser class

Whew, that's a lot of shag. I find her sexy and I'm not even into that. Or wasn't.

goddamn i'm loving this series so much

Spriggan is the sort of fellow to remember you sneezing loud in public seven years ago and telling you not to sneeze loud this time at the most inopportune time which is sure to garner you lots of bad reputation. He himself doesn't care about you or your reputation or the whole seven years thing, you're simply not to sneeze aloud next to him. If you perchance do, he's going to taunt you for being uncivil despite the seven years time between the incidents. If you don't, he's going to mention it anyway, in case you were to sneeze another seven years later. The only way to deal with him is never to sneeze, or else.

>incredible powerful fairy godess
>could have saved Chise fucking ages ago ("her child")
>only gives a fuck when Chise is actually save

Do you really become this jaded after 1000s of years of living?

Can someone redpill me on sorcerers vs mages in this series?
Are sorcerers bad?
that blonde sorcerer apprentice girl is my fucking wife

Turns out he isn't mischievous or plain evil, but autistic.

A spriggan is a guardian fae, meant to defend a location, item, or realm from predators, thieves, and those that mean it harm. Humans are basically all of those things, and so he auto-distrusts anything not fae, it's his job, and any intrusion is met with deterring, often deadly, force.

She has dominion over Britain, not Japan.

Gib tidies

It's been so damn long since I watched a show so good the episodes felt a lot shorter than they actually are.
It seems like they are building up the jew as the main antagonist of the series, so I wonder how they will end the show.

He reminds of Death from the Discworld Novels.
Facinated by humans, but unable to undertsand them

"majutsu-shi" are the technical wizards who analyse the structure of this world's magic in order to produce results through intellectual means, they commonly experiment a lot on magical creatures to extrapolate the formula for their power

"mahoutsukai" are basically fairy negotiators who learn how to coax or repel fairies in order to harness their powers to do what is considered to be "miracles" by the majutsu-shi

the former aren't really bad, they simply do not see the fae as a vibrant ecosystem one can become a part of, to them the fae are resources first and foremost

It's the only show I know where not much happens, but each episode feels 10 minutes long

I want to see Puck.

So ones are scientists and the others summoners.

you could see them as such yes

>Sumimasen.
>Thank you.
Quality subs.

No, it's not black and white. They are just different things.

Also Alice isn't actually an apprentice. She was a druggie he picked off the street to try and make an apprentice like so many sorcerers do since they make easy brainwashing victims and even if they ended up suffering an accident nobody would ever notice or care. Renfried being the big softie he is gave her a choice instead of just straight up forcing her into it and while she refused that she decided to "guard" him to make up for costing him his arm after he got her off the street and away from the drugs.

すみません is closer to thank you when someone troubles themselves to do something for you.

Why is it the people who know nothing about Japanese are always the ones to criticize subtitles?

Could just have wire supports

i love how chill and autistic he is
>hey where is your arm?
>what happened to your arm dude?
>...chise, last time i saw him he had an arm..

>I'm sorry for the troubles/Thank you.
Stop trying to start shit when you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. There's plenty of shows with godawful CR subs if you want to make fun of one of them, MahouYome's are actually pretty solid.

She's responsible for the scars on his face, the arm was all jewboy.

It's actually easier to go to anything subbed by Amazon. You're guaranteed to find several big mistakes in every episode.

Headpats and princess carrying. What can be better.

tender ara ara's

YAMEROOOO

I want to have children with Chise-chan!

The question is how many?

this, nipland is full of hungry yokai ready to eat chise up

Except 90% of the complaints for CR are just people like that guy who have a tiny bit of knowledge of Japanese and get mad when they figure out translations aren't 100% literal all the time. I've seen relatively few egregious translation errors from CR. The last show I watched done by them that had a ton of actual errors in it was F/SN UBW. The first 4 episodes alone had numerous outright mistakes, enough that I simply started watching it raw since there was essentially no benefit to watching something that horribly done.

in what ancient folk book of old are titania's big honkering diddies described in painful detail

Size difference is a pretty lame fetish tbqhfam

This show has excellent designs.

>Spriggan judging you from afar

So is she saying that Satan was right?

You probably don't watch much that isn't an extremely popular show that CR expects to give them tons of views then.
More obscure titles often have absolutely terrible translations, just look at Dies Irae, Sengoku, or WUG this season. DI in particular borders on a straight up edited MTL it has so many extremely basic context errors you wouldn't expect a human to ever make.

Honestly I still think CR should start crediting their translators and editors, it's a fucking shame all their good people that deliver quality work get thrown under the same rug as the guys that mix up names and quite obviously don't give an inkling of a shit about their work. It really doesn't make any sense to me how hush-hush they are about who actually works on what

So when exactly are Chise and Elias going to consummate their marriage?

So Jewseph confrontation next episode?

He'll probably just show up for a few seconds at the end of the episode. The confrontation won't be for another week.

I thought this was fujo shit
picked up.

You're right, I don't usually watch CR since a lot of shows I can manage without subtitles. But in some cases I need them cause the show uses a lot of slang or unfamiliar words. F/SN is one series where there's so much exposition that uses unusual words that I like having a reference, but when the reference is wrong 40% of the time there's no point to it.

English age of consent is 16.

So in a year maybe

>The little guy from Angelica's episode followed her home
D'aww

They see me rollin'

No, she's saying God is a chad who fucked her shit up, and now she's salty about it

Kill yourself, retard.

anime lacks her calling Judeo-Christian God "the conqueror god"

Why are her tits so saggy?

Fey being the children of Tuatha born in the land of fairies can only leave for short times, if she tried to go out side of Britannia she'd probably die.

im hungry now

delet RIGHT NOW