It's funny 'cause it's true

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Attached: Conservative_Logic_Liberals.jpg (558x850, 76K)

gtfo shareblue

Obviously jacked from original nigger version.

Why can't the left meme?

Why is every leftist meme just a copy of a right-wing meme? Sad!

They don't have the blessing of Almighty Kek

Normie reddit fagshit

kys OP

> Left: Facts
> Right: You fucking nazi.

Liberal logic.

Attached: all_lives_matters1.jpg (1071x720, 54K)

The left cant even rip off a meme without butchering it to death.

Attached: all_lives_matter.jpg (480x556, 39K)

The left can't meme because a joke has to expose a little truth. The left only offers you annoying bullshit which is just the opposite of something funny. There is tension when there is something taboo but "isn't allowed" to be said. A meme releases that tension in the form of a joke which simultaneously exposes the truth. The left only offers bullshit/lies and so can't meme. However they make excellent targets of jokes though. They spread bullshit, and about 1,000,000 instagrams make fun of them.

Ever heard Hillary tell a joke? Or how about a leftist professor? They are walking complaint factories of nagging.

"Saying all lives matter means you need to take care of everyone!"

I guess if I say all animal lives matter he will demand I let a bear into my home

How many professional right-wing comedians are there vs left-wing, do you figure? Which general political camp, would you say, appears to me more represented in the field of people who are actually funny for living?

[image not related]

Wow, he sure did show that hypothetical strawman. Just because I don't think someone should kill you in the street doesn't mean I think people should kowtow to your bullshit.

>It's not funny 'cause the left can't meme

Your Prime minister sits look a girl whose tampax is falling out. Do he leave the wee red nosed mousy behind him?

Attached: 345745722.jpg (625x626, 55K)

And, yet...

Maybe you should hire your profesional left-wing comedians to make memes for you because see OP

ITT: salty as fuck 98 pound trumpcucks

personally i love seeing you faggots live in squalor, speaking as a wealthy yankee.

True.

Here, easy fix:
>black lives matter
>wrong

It's called sageing a thread you shill

Attached: upsidedowns.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Wow fucking #shrekt xDDDDDD

Why is real communism has never been tried misspelled so badly?

a rational man wouldnt do that