4th bombing in a month. Is it safe to say a serial bomber is on the loose around Austin...

4th bombing in a month. Is it safe to say a serial bomber is on the loose around Austin? Or is it the goyism of the Government playing tricks on us again?

Attached: 1520719838329.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/cleveland-islamic-leader-indicted/
cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2009/10/son_of_slain_michigan_islamic.html
statesman.com/news/local/details-emerge-about-the-men-behind-yassine-enterprises-nightclub-empire/mRrALDcnAJBEHeZqp9ApaN/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uncle Ted 2.0 hopefully.

Attached: ted.jpg (285x177, 8K)

The FBI had him on their radar at one time and he has had run ins with local cops as well.

Guaranteed government op , you see how quick it became racee related to stir up rage?

Safe to say the Roth’s are unhappy with the treatments of their brethren

It's likely that one American is based and it taking the race war into his own hands with his superior intellect.

Exactly, its like a show behind the curtains. Put race into it so media fanatics can argue about it so we can do our own thing

>Anthony S House is listed as a President with Piusance-House LLC in Texas. The address on file for this person is 1112 Haverford Drive, Austin, TX 78753 in Travis County.
>Company DescriptionPiusance House LLC create markets for manufactures wanting to import products into the united states as well as service underserved markets with US exports. We are market makers.
why this guy so hard to track down on the public records. I find no Anthony S. House anywhere. Even Stephen Paddock easier to locate

Attached: eric paddock4.png (1600x995, 1.02M)

What do all the targets have in common? Race has been ruled out now i think. So who is he hitting and why?

house & mason families connected by Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity
>The BOULE was originally styled after the Skull Bones Fraternity conceived as an organization that would contain the “best of Skull and Bones of Yale and of Phi Beta Kappa,”

Attached: boule.jpg (540x511, 106K)

>The first bombing victim, House, 39, died after picking up a box left on his doorstep. His stepfather, Freddie Dixon, a retired United Methodist minister, and Mason’s grandfather, Norman Mason, belonged to the same invite-only African American fraternity, Sigma Pi Phi, said Richie, who is also a member. The three also attend Wesley United Methodist Church, he said, although neither of the victims attended that church.
>“I’m not sure how these fit together. It’s kind of ironic that the families know each other, but I’m not sure who else knew that,” said Richie.

Attached: 1521254181345.jpg (550x550, 47K)

Thats something I questioned as well

k so where do the two white guys who got asploded fit in?

They ruled out race I'm pretty sure, it could be a guy taking out his old fraternity or something deeper that will be revealed as more bombings happen or if he contacts the news.

Bump for discussion.

It was Chechen separatists

we'll have to see who they are, if they even bother giving names. I'm not sure I buy the whole trip wire booby trap story

Way i see it so far is dude started hearing that it was race related then sets up one in a predominately white area to counter the media. Makes it two randoms to show he isn't biased. Whats more interesting is every spot has been around walking trails so maybe he's using those to get around.

Not a false flag. APD or the federal government might pull some shit but DPS and Texas Rangers would not stand for that kind of nonsense on their watch.

I'll bet money it's a jihadi, possibly operating alone, but definitely not from the US originally:

>victims racially diverse, but none of them Arabic, Somali, Indonesian or any other race commonly associated with Islam.
>mosques adjacent to all four bombing sites
>the adaptive nature of the bombings, and their similarity to insurgent work in Iraq and Afghanistan

The mix of neighborhoods is the important bit. The first bomb was in an average/lower middle class neighborhood. The next two were in the 'hood. The last was in a wealthy/upper middle class neighborhood.

Austin really is one of those cities where the rules are different in wealthy neighborhoods If it were Antifa, BLM, or some other Soros funded lefties, they'd have gone straight for the rich districts. If it were a pissed off racist white guy, he'd have known not to piss in anyone's pool west of MoPac. Either way, someone local would know "how things work here."

Also the ghetto in Austin isn't nearly as bad as places like South Central LA or Fifth Ward in Houston. Unless you're standing right in front of a crackhouse you might not even know you're in the 'hood by the look of things. Guaranteed that to a street-shitter who grew up in Buttcrackistan, all four bomb sites would appear to be well-off infidel neighborhoods.

I'm sure the bomber is from out of town and that all the victims are the same stripe of infidel American in his eyes. Either way this is Texas and this fool is going to get dealt with by somebody soon enough.

who the fuck is anthony house?

that is the first guy that got killed

Attached: pepe investigation unit.jpg (882x731, 124K)

The bombs are meant to be very sophisticated I doubt your small muslim communities could produce something like that. Aren't most your muslims Somali?

>Unless you're standing right in front of a crackhouse you might not even know you're in the 'hood by the look of things.

uwotm8?

we have a lot of lebanese and persians with brains who could pull of something like this, at this point i think its just a lone wolf looking to create chaos

If it was mudslimes i feel like they would have claimed it already this isn't really their MO.

Interesting, the only muslims I ever hear about in US are Somali orcs fighting blacks in high schools.

Your suspect is:

White male
Age 34-55
Previous military experience
Worked with CIA
Glows in the dark

most of the lebos came here during/around ww1 and were FORCED to assimilate, back then only christians were allowed, persians came here around the time of the shah falling and hang out in LA and do greasy persian things.

however, lately we have had garbage lebs and other arabs:

cbsnews.com/news/cleveland-islamic-leader-indicted/

cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2009/10/son_of_slain_michigan_islamic.html

statesman.com/news/local/details-emerge-about-the-men-behind-yassine-enterprises-nightclub-empire/mRrALDcnAJBEHeZqp9ApaN/

check it out I solve a mystery!

Attached: austin bombing.png (1015x1658, 546K)

>California
Fuck
FIRST THEY SHIT UP THE PLACE AND CLAIM TO LOVE AUSTIN
NOW THEYRE POSSIBLY BOMBING IT
WHY WONT THEY LEAVE

Attached: 926D5060-44DC-45D6-A2A1-3D63E1FCC657.jpg (628x622, 96K)

I noticed a spell the last name wrong, BUT when I look for Erin Mays there is no one who lives in LA or Austin.

Attached: nosey cat.jpg (438x438, 19K)