Why don't they play gambling games involving sex?

Why don't they play gambling games involving sex?

STDs

yea im pretty sure they can find a way around that

Suzui was the only good thing about this show.

I want her to pay back her gambling debts with her body

I'd gamble my life away, for something like that. I'd get all her germs.

I'm still waiting their bikinis.

Can I fuck them?

I want to do it like that.

They aren't sluts

>women
>not sluts
Having a giggle there?

No, they're whores. See that whore mouth, that definitely wants to spread semen and saliva all over someone? Definitely whores.

I want to have a healthy romantic relationship with Ikishima.

You people are sick

>Why don't they play gambling games involving sex?
Because nobody would ever lose those. So what's the point?

And you're not people.

Moar. Slut.

I would be very willing to lose a game of sex to Yumeko.

>not wanting to dominate her

I'd lose on purpose and all in to something nasty.

I'm still trying to fill up with hate over here. Give me one hour.

I really liked this doujin. Decent art and a good extension of Yumeko's character. I could see it being a thing.

I want her to stare down at me with those red eyes while raving about the joys of gambling just inches from my face and do such terrible things to me that I'm sent into a gambling induced coma.

I love everything about that that pic.
She needs to spit too, and lick it slowly.

Dumb roastie.

not possible

What is sex with these two like?

Because it's not an anime original so the mangaka probably has his creator's hopes and dreams.

Takurou is god-tier

It's time to fuck off back to /r9k/.

Why not ?

hnnnng

That's rude

what? its entirely possible to design a sex game where one player loses.

Nah

It would have to be designed by a hard tsundere in order to make it authentic.

Ikishima is a pure hearted girl who just wants to have a pure romantic relationship.

This

Why did MAPPA change and add so many fucking scenes

no i mean, it could be something as simple as "both players are chained to a sybian, speed varies based on some game element, whoever is unable to continue first loses"

They also need to be chained to each other, and yes. Loser gets choked hard afterwards.

>sex competitions

Make it so

Knowing me, I'd lose on purpose at least once.

MAPPA sucks

I want to hold hands with her

In a strictly christian way.

yep

Real reason? Virgins are more valuable than roasties, especially to big businessmen who can afford to pay their price and aren't willing to settle for less. In a school where offering one's entire life up as collateral for a gambling game is a regular (and sometimes necessary) occurrence, it's only natural that the ones gambling would want to keep their personal value as high as possible.

Also: Japs have way less sex than Westerners. Anime does sexuality up to the nines, but most Japanese aren't interested in it.

what about loser gets cummed inside on a dangerous day

>he thinks most high schoolers remain virgins till they get married

Most of the girls have probably fucked some guy by the end of their first year. The ones who became pets are almost 100% guaranteed to have been raped unless they get out of pet status super fast.

That's why 3D is shit

>he thinks a school full of 2d girls, most of whom have more money than sense, would avoid experiencing sensual pleasures in an environment where they have no parental supervision.

Winner doms, loser subs.

>ahegao
>big breasts
>nakadashi
>pantyhose
>schoolgirl uniform
>yandere

Truly the perfection

I want to gamble with Yumeko!

We need more ecchi gambling series. Like the last arc of Gamble Fish, minus the retarded "deadly" games that never actually killed anybody.

>We need more ecchi gambling series.
No.
>We need more gambling series.
Yes.

Because then everybody would lose.

desu it was pretty unrealistic that not one guy tried to take advantage of the free sluts

Guy always lose though, he needs to pay child support.

asd

you mean everyone would win

Do you like girls with blue lipstick?

I like her, very much even.

Shiny blue lips.

The premise of the series is stupid if it's applied in a realistic way.
>Teens able to gamble with millions of dollars, risk whole mega-corporations and their own lives.I mean these literal kids actually own all that shit.
>Pets would be literal slaves with no chamce of getting out. We are talking real slavery and sexual slavery with a guarantee of almost all the females and most males getting raped hard as soon as they enter pet status and even worst things going on.
>All kind of drugs running rampant in school and weapons of all sizes and use. Rich kids trafficking with mustard gas and heroine.
>President would be a totalitarian leader with a very brutal personal police. No chance of getting out of pet status, no real regulation of any kind within the school and everything for her benefit. Someone like Yumeko would get a bullet between her eyes after the first win. A mix of Pablo Escobar and Stalin.
>Who would like to send their child to a place like thar anyway? What happens when they come back to home for Cristmas and the parents find they have lostall their fortunes and assest and their aon/daughter has become a sex slave nd drug addict that has his life dictated by others.
It's basicall a lite version of the Dark Eldar of Warhammer 40k.
It doesn't make sense. Just turn your bain off andenjoy it.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate gamble?

>The premise of the series is stupid if it's applied in a realistic way.
>It doesn't make sense.
Is this your first time watching anime?

I think you're onto something here, user.

>Reading comprehension

Would Liar Game make a good anime?

thinking

what

should i watch this anime

Yeah

I enjoyed it and would recommend it.