I was 9 years old on semester break from elementary school when I rolled out of bed one morning to to my grandma...

I was 9 years old on semester break from elementary school when I rolled out of bed one morning to to my grandma telling me that there had been a horrible plane crash in NYC, just in time to witness the 2nd plane exploding on impact live on TV. I was a child and my immediate response was to question what the fuck I had just witnessed. I distinctly remember standing there dumbstruck, the surreal sensation of all attachment to American peace and grandeur being severed in a moment.

I had free access to the internet from a young age and I could read at a college level in 6th grade, so it was not long after 9/11 that I learned the details of WTC7 and rightly decided that the mainstream narrative was complete horse shit.

The experience of witnessing something like that with your own eyes, as it happens, at that young age. The feeling of betrayal being fed a crapsack of lies; being ridiculed by normies your entire life for not buying the horse shit; of being unable to produce a solitary sliver of credulity for any overarching grand narratives at any point in your young adult life and beyond.

I think 9/11 was a deeply traumatic event for people who were around the same age as me at the time, young enough as not to have a cemented worldview but old enough to understand what happened and question the narrative and implications. Not the hysterical, PTSD type of trauma; I watched it happen without a blink and I've been a jaded misanthrope ever since. It created a deep psychophilosophical wound that changes a person's and a generation's outlook forever.

Attached: WTC7.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

good goy, that was fast.

Attached: +feels+good+man+.jpg (492x492, 43K)

why have i not seen this footage before?
is it vfx?

>EXPOSURE COMING SOON

Attached: 98768008.gif (852x568, 1023K)

it's the legit demo of WTC7, the only building to collapse without being hit

wrong meme oops.

Attached: 1493954573161.jpg (1200x994, 722K)

that was a simulation, here's the unedited video without the airplane composted in

Attached: Pentagon - explosion.gif (337x262, 182K)

I don’t care about your opinion kid

I've never seen this video before but holy shit those are undeniably detonated explosives.

likewise. thanks for the bmup

No shit. A simple understanding of physics is all you need to debunk the official story.

looks like an airliner to me

>young kid larps about 9/11
>says your typical Alex Jones shit
>wants people to think he's smart

The planes that crashed into the twin towers fired a depleted uranium shell into the building simultaneously on impact.

>muh wtc falling

Attached: LOL_INDEED.png (570x288, 228K)

But why am I only seeing this now?
I don't frequent /pol frequently but if this video is legit it should be headline news,
the fact that it isn't seems suspicious

speaking with my mom the other day and found out she's completely redpilled. the day she was watching tv and programming was interrupted with obama saying they got bin laden - she got really upset, stood up from the couch and started saying "he's lying" over and over, and then went into the kitchen.

she didn't even follow the news, knew nothing about bin laden or obama or the narrative or the theories

based mom

The video has been edited to add the flashes

the gas lighting begins

Attached: 1521178458653.png (82x83, 17K)

Im serious

Sure ok. How did that cause the buildings to defy the laws of physics?

The planes were military planes hardened with titanium.

The Mossad agents also sliced the steel at the area of impact before 9/11

Elaborate, then. What purpose would a depleted uranium shell serve?
where is the evidence of this?

>pentagon
>state of the art security, house countless agencies offices and etc
>Has a shitty camera that work literally 1 frame per 2 sec

Nha, that bit has been modified to hell and back. I mean seriously, even the shittiest cctv you can find on the market has better framerate than this bit.

>What purpose would a depleted uranium shell serve?
To penetrate hardened targets.

Both flights that flew into the World Trade centers crossed over STEWART AIR FORCE BASE simultaneously. Dov Zakheim had a company iwth the capabilities of controlling up to 8 planes at the same time remotely from the ground.

Attached: 1513539034807.png (620x415, 291K)

holy fuck you must be retarded. Melt any point of a steel beam and it will FOLD, but that will not cause what we witnessed on 9/11. The towers went down at free fall. If they folded like the picture you're showing the towers would have went down like a tree.

You can use common sense several steps simpler than you logic you're employing here and question why the CCTV footage of every other building for blocks around this vicinity was whitewashed and has never seen the light of day

Ok, how did that make fifteen floors crash through the rest of the building without stopping?

That isn't how structural integrity work, especially not with a building like the WTC center which were build under specification that they could withstand such thing because of an accidental plane crash into the empire state building which caused a shitload of trouble back then.

The building was rigged with thermate and nano thermite as well.

it does no use man. People honestly believe a steel beam melts at free fall instead of bending and falling similar to a tree.

>be me
>6
>family crying and freaking out
>don’t comprehend what I witnessed until I was 8
>start my journey down the rabbit
>always remember that day above all
>od’d on redpills before I was even a teenager
>normies joking about Bush doing 9/11 in HS
>bute my tongue trying my hardest not to bring (((them))) up so I won’t be ostracized from multiple friend groups
>mfw the world unironically believes the official narrative to some extent
>mfw I haven’t since 2003

DOTR can’t come soon enough for all the hero’s lost that day.

Attached: 79F09B5B-5F86-47DF-A9DD-06D90569361F.jpg (484x1024, 56K)

I don't really see the point of using one single uranium shell against something the size of the WTC building, those tank shells are meant to pierce plated armor on a small target. Also a big chunk of dep. uranium would move through the building relatively unscathed and be easily recovered as evidence of fuckery. The uranium shell detail seems extraneous and pointless

Attached: 1521407468907.jpg (350x525, 26K)

Obviously

Hi kid

>DOTR
I'm honestly leaning more toward bringing back the guillotine and putting their heads on display. You could make a profit venture out of selling tiered-price tickets to either attend the executions or see/touch the severed noggins on display for weeks afterward. It would be a nice coming-together experience for Americans

The noble ANCAP in his natural environment

Attached: p024122w.jpg (1200x675, 141K)