Trudeau

What has this guy even done so far in office?

Anything useful?

Attached: trudeau.jpg (485x365, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE

Danced

Attached: treduefaggotdance.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

LMAO

Attached: turdo.jpg (697x396, 69K)

has he done anything wrong either?

checkmate

Came here to say this. Thank you.

He has become Leaf, destroyer of Worlds.

Attached: VD2MAUwBhvo_yMiLSTPZggHVIr1ebYZr7WqoWFUNOd4.jpg (320x247, 15K)

put shitskins in places where they shouldn't be guaranteeing that a lot of people are going to die, i'm fine with it now as no one on this planet deserves to live

What a pathetic cuck. Surely his wife and kids know this

Pretty sure that he let his wife enjoy a gang bang or 3 while in India.
Justine loves his poos.

But his socks

Attached: JUNE26_TRUDEAU_SOCKS_GALLERY06.jpg (1024x1159, 244K)

WEED

Won the Mangina of the Year award for 2 years running, pretty impressive if you ask me.

jesus fucking christ

literally just pump my ass full of sulphuric acid brehs just do it

i cant take it anymore i dont even know how i made it this far

Attached: sighfox.jpg (352x395, 45K)

Gave a bunch of money away to sand niggers and raised taxes

he's young, liberal, and reasonably handsome, that's good enough for his voters

he's encouraging me to move to the states

Attached: AnchorageSunset170411-003.jpg (1200x714, 103K)

The soy is strong in these two.

ruined canada in a surprisingly short period of time

i'm almost shocked how different 2018 and 2013 are, just living in a major metro Canadian city.

I will never get over this. What a complete faggot.

I love this. He looks so carefree and happy

>flag
wut

Rolled back terrible Harper policies
Israel no longer dictates policy
Increased infrastructure spending to avoid florida incidents
>real news is ford and Legault potentially taking over Ontario and Quebec, making most of Canada go very rightwing

He's done a better job than Trump by doing nothing. Trump gave a tax cut to billionaires, while not doing a fucking thing to save the white race; not to mention he hasn't fulfilled a single promise he made to his base and now the liberals-who are enraged by it all--are going to kick the shit out of us in November. Trump will be the last Republican president ever.

Retard-Sup Forums gets triggered by these facts and only focuses on Trump's fucking meme-happenings like that one spic who got arrested on video and started crying because she's being deported; they think that is an actual victory and that's good enough because the white men on Sup Forums have 83 IQ's.

Attached: 25.jpg (640x644, 107K)

He wore rainbow colored socks I believe.

He's proved himself to be a huge globalist cuck

Attached: justin_trudeau_cuck.png (1090x1087, 430K)

Yeah, he's cemented our federal government debt for at least another generation, likely two.
Right now Canada spends more on debt interest than we do on our military. It's nuts.

>we need soldierbucks to invade Russia
T jew

A reminder you’re all Russian bots.

Attached: C8211EB4-CF84-4629-9AD0-980BF3E370A7.jpg (1393x1963, 561K)

>t. retarded leaf
no really, you're fucking retarded
Look up the Epstein family and find out who runs the country, coupled with Peter Munk and Frank Guistra.
But you're too stupid to understand because you're a shit eating sandnigger who gets paid to be here

yep, you're a completely retarded shitskin

Accurately represented Canada on the global stage like no one before him.

Sold our gold
RIP canadian economic recovery plan
Abort the Union naow.

>go away from Sup Forums
No
>muh Epstein
Not googling CP either, rambling jew.

his sins are unforgiveable

Don’t forget shills, this is waiting for you too.

Attached: 18DD0E94-71D3-43DC-A3F8-ACD259674387.png (644x667, 298K)

We need money to replace aircraft that are about to start falling out of the fucking sky and boats that are held together with duct tape and bubblegum. You're probably just some snot-nosed brat that's too goddamn young to remember the Sea King scandal, but they literally had to start crashing and killing people before our politicians found the sack to do anything about it.
And you can shove your fucking memes up your ass, my heritage is German.

>Israel no longer dictates policy
no just mob mentality backed by jews

>Rolled back terrible Harper policies
which ones?

Trying to cosplay as a Boxer

Attached: trudeau-punch.jpg (656x369, 34K)

We’re literally surrounded by the best army in the world, we don’t need planes. And our fleet has always been a minnow.
Useless seakings, useless f35s.
I’d rather see that money on better border security and fast track expulsion of migrants.

>We’re literally surrounded by the best army in the world, we don’t need planes
>We’re literally surrounded by the best army in the world
>We’re literally surrounded by the best army
>literally surrounded by the best army
>literally surrounded

From a thread a few weeks ago.

Attached: canada.png (1132x362, 131K)

>be backbench politician
>get invited to charity boxing match vs other backbench politician
>never box before
>start training
>suck because never boxed before
(Your pic is here)
>keep train8ng like an alpha
>win
Article related

Attached: A8D82DA9-F579-45C6-8487-E4D1D62CD366.jpg (1668x2140, 531K)

You plan on fighting a war vs the USA and winning?
Get rekt boy
The only fuckers who care about the military are old neocons with dreams of Russia.

He is justly genociding Whites. Canada is 53% white. today 49%.

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

>jews
One step at a time, user. Scheer is no friend of ours.
>bad Harper policies
1)Forcing an American style press corps
>but user, MSM are faggots
They are, but a press corps gave the MSM an exclusive access and control of the message vs the on-the-spot scrum
2) muzzling scientists
Even if they full of shit, you don’t stifle speech.
3) neocon foreign policy
4) oil oriented policies
It looks genius when oil prices were high, then it wasn’t. This probably sank Harper more than anything.
5) pissing off Quebec in a myriad of ways.
With the bloc dead and orange pajeet going full Sikh, trudeau is on track to 70 guaranteed seats in Quebec. The Harper style majority won’t happen again for at least 20 years.
6) trying to remove citizenship from (((terrorists)))
Kike plot to devalue your own citizenship.

Jew

kys maplemutt

Attached: le 49.jpg (668x617, 69K)

me too

even though i am a Québec indépendantiste and voted for BQ last election, i've been really liking how silly and carefree trudeau is. idk, makes him look human.

You’re still a Jew.

I still cannot believe Canada is less white than the US.

Antifa please go

Attached: 26D1D77A-D35B-4706-BDFA-956731F8E8E9.jpg (1543x1856, 721K)

t.

Attached: proud canadians 3.jpg (400x333, 170K)

Always eliminate communists, always
t.

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

First the jews, then the rest.

I dunno m8. I think having a silly ass leader like him makes us look weak (even more then we already do). These are tough times. We need tough leaders to crush the leftists and restore Western Glory.
>Quebec seperatists
You know the trudeau family was one of the first families to go full "turncoat" and help the British to effectively erase French culture within New France right? Hes also a sjw shill set up by, and collaborating with Soros globalist agenda.

Attached: 1518273066389.png (1022x731, 643K)

Says a fucking polack, lmao

Attached: 1520796765614.jpg (560x626, 94K)

Dog blowjobs

Canada elected a braindead Ogenki anime girl as their prime minister.

Attached: 1500822585082.jpg (612x602, 41K)

>I still cannot believe Canada is less white than the US.

Are you retarded? Our country is 53% PURELY white. In America, not being a nigger is qualified as being white. So even though in our statistics Hispanics are not considered European white, in American statistics they are.

We do our statistics based on ethnicity. Americans do their statistics based on race, where they think Arabs are white, spics are white, turks are white, etc. In reality when accounting for purely European ancestry with no Hispanic blood, America is definitely less than 50% white. But America probably couldn't do ethnicity based statistics anyway considering how mixed the mutts are.

Trudeau is a fucking clown, the more stupid a Canadian PM is, the more our people will feel inclined to go for seperatism. A strong Canadian leader would unite the country and crush any chances of us being independant.

But I have mixed feelings about Trudeau. Sure he's incompetent, but he's also really cozy with Montréalais so it's not a good situation overall. I just enjoy laughing at him for the tool he is.

Anglocuck please go.

Inshallah BASED Leafhybrid.

Attached: proud canadians.jpg (524x350, 72K)

this. fuck my country. why cant we be invaded by an imperial european power again

at least my country isn't a shithole

but good on you for being one of the few poles that didn't immigrate out of your polish shithole. i knows theres millions and millions of you around in UK, France, Germany, Canada, etc

Trudeau is lowering the voting age to 16. I wonder who those students brainwashed by their communist teachers are going to vote for. They will probably set up vooting booths at every school and teachers will order everyone to vote for Trudeau because SJW teachers make like $120,000 a year in Canada or something hilarious all while teaching communism

it's ok friendo, nobody expects anything out of canada anyways :)

Don't say guy. Say peoplekind

well nobody expects anything out of you either, except from you sending your youth to die like cockroaches in the middle east that is.

NATIONAL SHAME

He has made me hate Ontario and Quebec even more

>at least my country isn't a shithole
JUST a daily reminder to kill yourself (before Trudeau does)

Attached: polska vs leaf.jpg (1106x8192, 3.92M)

Have you guys looked at Canada's deficits under Trudeau?

I'm something of a scientist myself, you're doing amazing sweeties.

Attached: 1488830288467.jpg (466x469, 38K)

>another woman destroying another political party
Not that I care for the Bloc, but never let a woman be in charge. Ever.

Have you even read the pastbin list of shit your own administration has done?

At least my country makes wealth on it's own and doesn't rely on hundreds of billions of euros from the EU to grow

I mean not only is Poland a shithole where most young people flee the country to find a better future in better countries (like Canada), but you are also the biggest leech in the EU, taking away billions and billions while Germany is the top contributor being the one keeping your welfare country alive.

And I think that's what makes me hates Poland so much. It's that without Germany, France and the UK, your country would have continued being a total shithole, but instead you took over 100 billion euros from those countries and you still have zero gratitude towards them. Poles really are no better than rats, pure subhumans as Hitler would call them.

Well we've almost got our weed

"Checkmate" nah, dont think so bud

Managed to bring more shame on Canada than the rest of Canada was able to bring on itself

Trudeau molested my dog but no one believes me and I can't get anyone to report on this. It's making me sick, I demand justice.

You don't make wealth. You used to when you had a solid manufacturing base but today you manufacture virtually nothing and do nothing but sell your raw, unrefined natural resources. You innovate virtually nothing, and the hard currency your resources bring in are redistributed in a communist fashion, hence why any skilled White Leafs immediately leaves to earn 200-300% in a European country or the USA.

And let's take about gibs. You run a trade deficit with the USA and your currency is artificially inflated due to the fact you happened to be situated above the most innovative, capitalistic and wealthiest economy in the world. You spend virtually nothing on your military because you assume big ol' USA would save you if ever Russia invaded you. Your currency also trades like a 3rd world currency. As for gibs, everyone knows the EU benefits from importing our tarrif-free exports and cheap labour then any EU gibs we could possibly get. In fact we're going to have to pay into the EU in 2020.

And Warsaw's GDP per capita nominal is $48,000 USD and rising. That's higher than any shit city in your Marxist dystopian experiment.

Attached: POLSKA.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Those statistics are wrong, from what ive seen its around 80%, we arent that fucked.

Expert at avoiding questions.

LMAO

Poland was also ranked the best place to invest in Europe and 3rd in the world, while your shithole is about to undergo a financial crisis with your housing ponzi blowing up and your non-existent economy crashing as a result. Poland needs 5M workers due to the economic boom, while Canada lost 88,000 full time jobs last month. Consumer debt is 172% I believe the highest or second in the world, you are living paycheque to paycheque and maxing out your multiple credit cards to pay for a mcdonalds french fry. Ontario also has the highest subsovereign debt in the world, at nearly $400B. Living on borrowed debt. Real strong economy you have.

Attached: canada LNG BTFO.png (838x1234, 789K)

It's not 53%, it was 53% in 2016.

Attached: le 53 lies.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

Yes he made sure Canada will become majority non white and a vassal to the Han by the end of the century.

Damn, user! Apparently my mom has some explaining to do.

>majority non white by end of century
They already are majority non-White

Attached: canada lol.jpg (650x458, 93K)

They are still white your statistic only say they dont consider themselves European anymore which is normal.

The Canadian government is cooking the 2016 census to make it appear that visible minorities are smaller than they actually are.

>The government throws around the 22% visible minority #, when in fact visible minorities are 47% and European Whites are at 53%. Trudeau does this as follows.

There are two ways to determine whether someone is White on the Canadian census; one is by ethnicity, of which a respondant can choose one or more (infinite ethnicities) (ie. Canadian, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Cameroonian). This is problematic for the most part; however there is on reliable indicator from this methodology that excludes almost all non-whites (counting people only with White European ethnicity and excluding any non-White ethnicity as that would make the person non-White).

The other is the Visible Minority statistics always shilled. Census respondants are asked "Is this person:" (White, South Asian, Chinese, Black, Flip, Spic, Arab, Southeast Asia, West Asian, Korean, Japanese, Other - Specify). It works as you'd expect, except for one gigantic mindfuck.

Justified (((based))) on some Employment Equity Act definition, if someone chooses Arab, Latin American or West Asian, and chooses White as well, they are NOT counted as a visible minority. Like wise, if they write in any European country they are NOT counted as a visible minority.

To give you an example,

>Sunni Lebanese Muslim declares himself Arab and White, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Morrocan Muslim Arab says he is Arab and French, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Black "huewhite" Brazilian chose Latin American and Portugese, he would NOT be a visible minority.

So millions of Arabs, West Indians and Latin Americans are excluded from the visible minority statistic because of this kikery. Almost every Arab comes from a Euro-colonized country and a lot hold European passports, same thing for Latin Americans and West Indians.

Attached: DUDADUDADUDA.gif (266x210, 557K)

Good one mutt

Straight from the Census guidelines:

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

There is no legitimate reason to be applying this "Employment Equity Guideline" rule in the census other than to reduce the number of visible minority number. Statistics Canada does not publish how many millions of visible minorities are excluded as a result of this hidden, back-door book cooking rule, but based on the fact that only 19.68M Canadians declared themselves only of European ancestry, which would imply approximately 17M visible minorities, it is obvious this rule is used to massage the Visible Minority number down to 8.3M (22.6%).

Attached: shtf.jpg (1000x773, 591K)

How else is he going to give as much Canadian money to foreigners without raising taxes? Checkmate right there.

So you see Vlad, it is top level kiking.

Also give Transylvania back to Hungbros you Trianonigger.

Attached: orban giving a fuck.jpg (424x536, 147K)

Mange la marde envirojuif
No source
Fake news Jew strikes again
I really can’t wait for bots hate jews articles

Again the massive immigration in Canada started in the 90s its not possible for such a rapid change as you make it to be.
Also no thank you Hungary can go sit on a pike for as much as I care.

>Harper set the precedent for this

Attached: 3D69C3DE-EDC3-4871-95ED-991ECB007FC4.jpg (1529x2039, 593K)

Immigration went from White European to Shitskin in 60s actually, under Pierre Trudeau, Justin's step-dad.

also the romanian anal impaling strikes again

>fake news

Attached: voting age 16.png (1550x1314, 1.68M)

Wrong it started in the 80s with the indians, also pic related is when it changed so maybe stop being an annoying cunt and read more into it.
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/immigration/

Attached: immigration.png (677x259, 26K)